Windows 10: Photoshop CS6 Compatibility

Discus and support Photoshop CS6 Compatibility in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Photoshop CS6 seems to function with the exception of printing when it stops working. Photoshop CS6 is fully functional on Windows 8.1; I can't see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WightWalker, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Photoshop CS6 Compatibility

Photoshop CS6 seems to function with the exception of printing when it stops working.

Photoshop CS6 is fully functional on Windows 8.1; I can't see Windows 10 being so different to cause a problem, but obviously there's something different.

:)

WightWalker, Dec 9, 2014
  2. uhn100 Win User

Issues with using Adobe Bridge CS6 on Windows 10.

Original Title: Adobe Bridge CS6

Hi I cannot open or run Adobe Photoshop CS6 or Adobe Bridge CS6 Adobe Photoshop CS5 works fine but cannot open the bridge either. All three worked fine on Windows 7 but even in compatibility mode it will not open or run so does anyone have a workaround
    or solution.

Many thanks.

Andy.

uhn100, Dec 9, 2014
  3. RonKyte Win User
    Will Adobe Photoshop CS6 still work with Windows 10?

Original Title: Older software compatability

Will Adobe Photoshop CS6 still work with Windows 10 ?

RonKyte, Dec 9, 2014
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Photoshop CS6 Compatibility

Hi there

Try and re-install - PS CS6 works just fine -- even on latest W10 build 9879. I like CS6 as it's the last NON subscription model. BTW Camera RAW still updates with adobe update too.

I print to either a network printer (wireless HP or an Epson 1290 attached to an XP Virtual machine -- no problem at all).

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Dec 10, 2014
  5. ThrashZone, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Photoshop CS6 Compatibility

1. Photoshop CS6 Compatibility - Similar Threads - Photoshop CS6 Compatibility

2. Photoshop CS6 stopped working on my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photoshop CS6 stopped working on my PC: Adobe Photoshop (CS6) will not work on my PC. I downloaded Windows 10 and it stopped working. I used to used Windows 7 before and it was OK. Could you help me with this problem?...
  3. Can't set Photoshop CS6 as default app, silently changes to other apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't set Photoshop CS6 as default app, silently changes to other apps: I just upgraded my work computer from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Home x64, build 1803. It was an in-place upgrade, not a fresh install (probably a mistake I know, but this is a production system so I had to minimize downtime & couldn't spend hours reconfiguring a fresh install)....
  4. compatibility of w10 with early Photoshop Elements?

compatibility of w10 with early Photoshop Elements?: I like using Elements 2 on one PC still running win7, and am not a fan of Elements 9. But have not had any success with compatibility settings to get 2 to run under win10; is there a way? Thanks. 117605
  5. Windows 10 not compatible with Photoshop Elements 13

Windows 10 not compatible with Photoshop Elements 13: Hi all, I'm new here. Just bought and installed a new computer, an HP Envy. I also have a Wacom 21ux grip pen tablet for doing photo work. I decided to install Photoshop Elements 13, and everything seemed okay until I tried to use my pen with it - PS 13 won't recognize my...
  6. Windows 10 not compatible with Photoshop Elements 13

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 not compatible with Photoshop Elements 13: Hi all, I'm new here. Just bought and installed a new computer, an HP Envy. I also have a Wacom 21ux grip pen tablet for doing photo work. I decided to install Photoshop Elements 13, and everything seemed okay until I tried to use my pen with it - PS 13 won't recognize my...
  7. Upgrade from W7 to W10, Photoshop CS6 incompatible!?

Upgrade from W7 to W10, Photoshop CS6 incompatible!?: Why is it that Illustrator, Blender, Acad, Inventor and Solidworks are not on the issue list but PS is? [img] Thing is, I did this upgrade not 4 hours ago on my laptop going from W8.1 to W10 and it didn't give me that incompatibility bs at all. PS worked just fine after...
  8. Adobe Photoshop CS6 print function is extremely slow!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adobe Photoshop CS6 print function is extremely slow!: (*Monitors please note: I wasn't sure if posting here was correct or not so please move to the appropriate location if necessary.) Lately Adobe Photoshop CS6 print function is extremely slow. It takes several minutes to prompt the print window up, then it's very sluggish...
  9. Adobe CS6 Bridge and Photoshop performance not great.

Adobe CS6 Bridge and Photoshop performance not great.: Just thought I would share my experiences with CS6 Master Suite on Windows 10 Pro (64) I performed a clean install of Windows 10 (64) on my main image/video editing system (I'm a pro photographer). I installed it on a Samsung 250pro SSD which I can easily swap out of my...
  10. BSOD when opening photoshop cs6 and corel videostudio X8

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when opening photoshop cs6 and corel videostudio X8: I have nvidia geforce gt740m with latest driver 359.06 and intel hd graphics 4400. When opening photoshop cs6 and corel videostudio x8 I always got bsod DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have tried almost all version of windows 10 nvidia driver like but still got bsod but when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10/ is photoshop cs6 compatible

2. photoshop cs6 compatible with envy m4