Windows 10: Photoshop Elements 2018 failure after wondows 10 update

Discus and support Photoshop Elements 2018 failure after wondows 10 update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since I did a windows 10 update, my PSE 2018 is no longer working and gives error messages. What should I do? I have run the correction options in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by astridmaclean, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Photoshop Elements 2018 failure after wondows 10 update

Ever since I did a windows 10 update, my PSE 2018 is no longer working and gives error messages. What should I do? I have run the correction options in the app settings, but to no avail

:)

astridmaclean, Jul 21, 2018
  2. redshark1 Win User

PROBLEM WITH COMPATIBILITY OF PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 7 WITH WINDOWS 10

* Merged

* Original title: IS PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 2018 COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS 10?

I have Windows 10 and my Photoshop Elements 7 will not work. Is Photoshop Elements 2018 compatible with Windows 10?

redshark1, Jul 21, 2018
  3. photoshop elements 8 won't open

Hi Jay,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I understand that you have issues with Photoshop elements 8 on Windows 10.

I suggest you to download the Photoshop elements 9 (latest version) from the below link and check if it helps.
    Download Photoshop Elements 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, and 7

After downloading the setup file, Install the setup files through compatibility mode by following the below steps.

I suggest you to install the program in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode and Run the program with Windows 8.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jul 21, 2018
  4. DrJimW Win User

Photoshop Elements 2018 failure after wondows 10 update

Installing Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018

I recently purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018 from Microsoft store.

It apparently runs fine.

When I look at My account on the Adobe website, it doesn't show my purchase of PS Elements. How do I find the serial number, my Adobe ID, and password?

Thanks,

Jim

DrJimW, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

Photoshop Elements 2018 failure after wondows 10 update

1. Photoshop Elements 2018 failure after wondows 10 update - Similar Threads - Photoshop Elements 2018

2. Photoshop Elements 2023 Update Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photoshop Elements 2023 Update Problem: Hi. I've been using PS Elements for like 7-8 years and when i began searching for an upgrade i came across the Microsoft Store version. Bought and installed without a problem. It works fine and there was no difference from the Adobe version at first. Then came the update...
  3. Photoshop Elements 2023 Update Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photoshop Elements 2023 Update Problem: Hi. I've been using PS Elements for like 7-8 years and when i began searching for an upgrade i came across the Microsoft Store version. Bought and installed without a problem. It works fine and there was no difference from the Adobe version at first. Then came the update...
  4. Photoshop Elements 2022

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photoshop Elements 2022: I purchased Photoshop Elements software from the MS Store. However, it does not download onto my laptop. Is it true that the download is valid only for Microsoft brand devices? Or it would download on any other device, say HP?...
  5. Photoshop Elements 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photoshop Elements 2022: I purchased Photoshop Elements software from the MS Store. However, it does not download onto my laptop. Is it true that the download is valid only for Microsoft brand devices? Or it would download on any other device, say HP?...
  6. Photoshop Elements 2021

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photoshop Elements 2021: HELP!! I need help with a purchase and am at the point of tears with MS's byzantine "help" structure. I'm at the end of my rope and hoping for a lifeline here.Two days ago I purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 and downloaded it to my Windows 10 PC. I was able to open and...
  7. Adobe Photoshop Elements 10

Adobe Photoshop Elements 10: I am running Windows 10 and Elements has pretty much quit working. For example: I want to magnify a section of an image to use the clone stamp tool. Elements doesn't even respond. Do I need to procure a new version of Photoshop? Bob Kukla...
  8. Photoshop Elements

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photoshop Elements: Hi I have Canon Utilities 3 installed on my windows ten Laptop and also Canon DDP4,Plus I also have Photoshop elements 19 installed.I use Canon Utilities and DDP4 for doing my photos,When I connect my Camera It opened canons utilitys and allows me to download the photos from...
  9. Photoshop Elements

Photoshop Elements: Hi, I bought my Photoshop Elements (Order 9177316668) from your shop. It seems that normally it is possible to download two copies of photoshop elements when buying the license (if buying it from adobe directly for example where prices are the same as in your shop). Now...
  10. plugins do not work in photoshop elements 2018 with windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    plugins do not work in photoshop elements 2018 with windows 10: I just installed Photoshop Elements 2018 on one laptop that has Windows 7 and another laptop that is using Windows 10. The plugin for ON1 Photo Raw 2019 in Photoshop Elements using Windows 7 works fine, but the Windows 10 version on the other laptop says it could not complete...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. photoshop element version15 not working with win10 1803

2. photoshop elements 14 insufficient RAM following windows 10 update 1803