Windows 10: Photoshop vs OpenGL/CL crash problem, URGENT

Discus and support Photoshop vs OpenGL/CL crash problem, URGENT in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there!My Photoshop CC is continuing to give me one of these warnings for the GPU compatibility:Your graphics processor is incompatible.ORit wasn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MandySchlundt, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Photoshop vs OpenGL/CL crash problem, URGENT

Hi there!My Photoshop CC is continuing to give me one of these warnings for the GPU compatibility:Your graphics processor is incompatible.ORit wasn't giving it this time, but I found this screenshot elsewhere which is similarThe messages appear alternatly, and randomly without having anything changed.This happened for a while now, but since some days ago, Photoshop just crashes when trying to open any file, showing this: Reinstalling Photoshop didn't help.For handling the first message Graphics processor incompatible:I've checked my DirectX version, and it is DirectX 12. On the Adobe sit

:)

MandySchlundt, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Photoshop vs OpenGL/CL crash problem, URGENT

1. Photoshop vs OpenGL/CL crash problem, URGENT - Similar Threads - Photoshop OpenGL crash

2. Photoshop vs OpenGL/CL crash problem, URGENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photoshop vs OpenGL/CL crash problem, URGENT: Hi there!My Photoshop CC is continuing to give me one of these warnings for the GPU compatibility:Your graphics processor is incompatible.ORit wasn't giving it this time, but I found this screenshot elsewhere which is similarThe messages appear alternatly, and randomly...
  3. Photoshop vs OpenGL/CL crash problem, URGENT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photoshop vs OpenGL/CL crash problem, URGENT: Hi there!My Photoshop CC is continuing to give me one of these warnings for the GPU compatibility:Your graphics processor is incompatible.ORit wasn't giving it this time, but I found this screenshot elsewhere which is similarThe messages appear alternatly, and randomly...
  4. Nvidia OpenGL Driver crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia OpenGL Driver crashing: Hello,I've been getting crashes constantly while playing games due to the Nvidia drivers crashing.I have tried many drivers using DDU but the crashes stayed. So, it is not a heating problem and not a driver issue.Any Help?Here are the Event Viewer error logs:1* The...
  5. photoshop color problem.

in Windows 10 Customization
    photoshop color problem.: I am a new graphic designer.my adobe illustrator and Adobe photoshop is messed up.i think its due to recent 20h1 update that i did 2 days ago,issue is. when ever i import a image into he software it doesnt have its orignal color but instead it have a slight cyan hue and my...
  6. OpenGl problems pls help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OpenGl problems pls help!: [ATTACH] Hi good afternoon. I was a linux OS user and recently switched to win10 because I wanted to play some games that I couldn't play on Linux, however I'm having a problem with Opengl on several programs, and some of them I used when I was on Linux. Can someone help...
  7. AMD 7770 and Photoshop OPEN CL Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD 7770 and Photoshop OPEN CL Support: Windows 10 [Version 10.0.19041.329] Hi, I'm unable to use the OPENCL feature of adobe photoshop cc 2020 even though the graphic card I have does support it. Even GPUZ won't allow me to check that option either. I'm on latest AMD drivers for the card. It was working fine till...
  8. Trojan:Win32/Fuery.C!cl and Trojan:Win32/Fuery.B!cl

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan:Win32/Fuery.C!cl and Trojan:Win32/Fuery.B!cl: We have noticed a lot of detection from Windows Defender for Trojan:Win32/Fuery.C!cl and Trojan:Win32/Fuery.B!cl The AV signature version is : 1.299.2044.0 The files that are being detected as Trojan are .PS1 files converted into .exe using PS2EXE. Is anyone else facing...
  9. Photoshop problem on Wacom tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photoshop problem on Wacom tablet: When window ink is 'on', Photoshop is lagging. I tried to turn 'off' window ink in properties and create PSUserConfig file with UseSystemStylus 0. But it led to the frozen cursor in Photoshop. I used Wacom pen and a mouse. I tried to reinstall wacom driver, Photoshop, removed...
  10. Reporting problems with Adobe Photoshop and OpenGL after windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reporting problems with Adobe Photoshop and OpenGL after windows 10 updates: After last security update Photoshop is unable to use the graphic processor. This is vital for some funcionalities and therefore, for my work. I work on a Wacom Mobile Studio Pro, always used just for work. I need to solve this issue and I need to disable windows updates...