Windows 10: photoshop

Discus and support photoshop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; One thing I use daily in my hobby is photoshop elements. Its telling me now that unless I have IE 5 or above, some elements will not work. I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elbmek, Aug 2, 2015.

1. elbmek Win User

photoshop

One thing I use daily in my hobby is photoshop elements. Its telling me now that unless I have IE 5 or above, some elements will not work. I tried to install IE11 as per a paragraph in a MS site, and I get the message this is not compatible with Win 10. And yet one MS site advises that if I use anything that requires active X etc I should use IE11.

:)

elbmek, Aug 2, 2015
  2. ok1wire Win User

Windows 10, Cannot 0pen saved Photoshop Elements 12 files.

I open and save Photoshop Elements 12 files in Windows 10. They are saved as Photoshop(*PSD,.PDD).

I cannot reopen the saved file. Error message ".........not the right kind of document

The only other Photoshop save available is Photoshop PDF (*.PDF,.PDP). It saves as a PDF file, not Photoshop.

ok1wire, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Aug 2, 2015
  4. ossie Win User

photoshop

My copy of Windows 10 has IE11 pre installed!

ossie, Aug 2, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    With either 8.1 or 10 you should have a version of IE that will be greater than 5.

BunnyJ, Aug 2, 2015
  6. elbmek Win User
    I have edge, but no sign of IE11, will search again

elbmek, Aug 2, 2015
  7. it's under all apps and then windows accessories

not sure if its related, but check out some of the threads about MS Money, that's seems to be having similar issues about wanting IE5 or greater

paulsalter, Aug 2, 2015
  8. elbmek Win User

photoshop

I went into files, found and opened internet and copied ie explore to desktop, it works fine after tweaks to suit me. I have not checked it out with photoshop to see if I get the same message but ie was in there so using it seems ok? Now, how to get rid of edge as I have ff as default, supposedly.

Wekll, that was easy. I clicked on FF and it asked me about default, I said yes, and it went to a pop up that listed all, including edge and ie11; I am beginning to like Win 10; seems to be a great piece of software, pity MS didnt do homework first (again!!).

elbmek, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

photoshop

1. photoshop - Similar Threads - photoshop

2. I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.: I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.Error at loading ippCV libraryYour application is dynamically linked with IntelR IPP libraries version 2021.6 r0xbffe3c5bNo DLL from the list below is found on the system search...
  3. I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.: I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.Error at loading ippCV libraryYour application is dynamically linked with IntelR IPP libraries version 2021.6 r0xbffe3c5bNo DLL from the list below is found on the system search...
  4. I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Installing Photoshop CS2 on Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Photoshop CS2 on Win 10: My old Win 7 64 computer suddenly died and I now have a Win 10 computer and I'm trying to install my old Photoshop program CS2 from the disk but get this notice: failed to start because it's side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application log or use the...
  6. Installing Photoshop CS2 on Win 10

Installing Photoshop CS2 on Win 10: My old Win 7 64 computer suddenly died and I now have a Win 10 computer and I'm trying to install my old Photoshop program CS2 from the disk but get this notice: failed to start because it's side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application log or use the...
  7. Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when...: Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when I try to export a file, freezing it when file explorer pops up. I tried uninstalling the latest update, Security Update KB5034763 first with the control panel home, and then later with...
  8. Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when...

Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when...: Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when I try to export a file, freezing it when file explorer pops up. I tried uninstalling the latest update, Security Update KB5034763 first with the control panel home, and then later with...
  9. Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Photoshop vs OpenGL/CL crash problem, URGENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photoshop vs OpenGL/CL crash problem, URGENT: Hi there!My Photoshop CC is continuing to give me one of these warnings for the GPU compatibility:Your graphics processor is incompatible.ORit wasn't giving it this time, but I found this screenshot elsewhere which is similarThe messages appear alternatly, and randomly...