Windows 10: Pick an app in task manager?

Discus and support Pick an app in task manager? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I saw four of these running in my task manager. What does it mean? 111519 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Redbatman, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Redbatman Win User

Pick an app in task manager?

Hi I saw four of these running in my task manager. What does it mean?

:)

Redbatman, Jun 3, 2018

2. Windows 10 self installing apps I have uninstalled!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I suggest you to end the task in task manager.

• Go to task bar

• Right click on task bar

• Select task manager

• Click on apps and end the task.
    Step 2: Go to appwiz.cpl and locate to the apps, right click on apps and uninstall apps.

If the issue persists I suggest you to create new user account and check if it helps.

Step 3: You may check the same issue with the new user account.

Try these steps to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.

• Choose Accounts
      and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.

• Select Add an Account.

• Enter a user name and hit Next.

• Click on Finish.

• Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.

• Check if issue persists.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jun 4, 2018
  3. Problems with the email app in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and I apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Mail app and configure the account again. Please follow the steps to uninstall the mail app.

Please follow the following steps:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
      • Click File > Run New Task
      • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
      • Type Powershell.
      • This will open a new powershell.
      • Type the following get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps*

| remove-appxpackage
    After performing uninstallation, I suggest you to reinstall the app from Windows store and check if it helps.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 4, 2018
Thema:

Pick an app in task manager?

1. Pick an app in task manager? - Similar Threads - Pick app task

2. There are no runnig apps in task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There are no runnig apps in task manager: Hdfu xhjcjc jckv xhjcgzhxjc bxjckvmv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-are-no-runnig-apps-in-task-manager/3638b6a4-62d9-401b-846e-263d62490aaa
  3. There are no runnig apps in task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There are no runnig apps in task manager: Hdfu xhjcjc jckv xhjcgzhxjc bxjckvmv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-are-no-runnig-apps-in-task-manager/3638b6a4-62d9-401b-846e-263d62490aaa
  4. process explorer and task manager are not picking up the same services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    process explorer and task manager are not picking up the same services: Hi guys , second time im asking a question here , first time was awesome and the issue was resolved . In task manager the antimalware serviceable executable , the cpu usage is very high but in the process explorer it doesnt even pick up the service but rater the MsMpEng...
  5. process explorer and task manager are not picking up the same services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    process explorer and task manager are not picking up the same services: Hi guys , second time im asking a question here , first time was awesome and the issue was resolved . In task manager the antimalware serviceable executable , the cpu usage is very high but in the process explorer it doesnt even pick up the service but rater the MsMpEng...
  6. process explorer and task manager are not picking up the same services

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Task manager suspending apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager suspending apps: Hey,I use a windows 11 and I've noticed that it suspends my minimized apps automatically. I then came to know that it is normal and it is done to save resources. But I have an app that i want to keep alive. How do i stop suspending apps in windows 11 ? I found many tutorials...
  8. Unusual App in Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unusual App in Task Manager: Well i am not certain if it is an app a service or what it is, I looked online and nada which is very unusual. I also, search The community and again nothing. The Mystery App/Service is "Girl Fekolo" anyone have any thoughts? [ATTACH]...
  9. Suspended apps on task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Suspended apps on task manager: Hi I was wondering if there is a way I could unsuspend apps or stop them from being suspended in task manager When I try and open a game I have in file explorer it starts processing it for a bit and then suspends it and closes it but its only using less than 4% of the cpu...
  10. Missing app in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing app in Task Manager: Hello, all. I am using the Arduino IDE for programming and the app is not showing up in the Task Manager. I have rebooted several times and it has not solved the problem. In order to close the program, I have to completely reboot the computer. I cannot find anything online...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pick an app process

2. pick an app

3. pick an app task manager

4. task manager pick an app,
  5. pick an app instance in task manager,
  6. pick an app windows 10 task manager,
  7. windows 10 pick an app task,
  8. pick an app virus,
  9. What is pick an app,
  10. pick an app windows 10,
  11. task mangager seeing Pick an app,