Windows 10: Picture password not showing, can't log in.

Discus and support Picture password not showing, can't log in. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; First time posting, long time reader. Long story short, I clean-installed W10 on my aunt's laptop about a year ago. Two weeks ago her daughter... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by GusNV, Aug 7, 2017.

1. GusNV Win User

Picture password not showing, can't log in.

First time posting, long time reader.

Long story short, I clean-installed W10 on my aunt's laptop about a year ago. Two weeks ago her daughter borrowed the computer and after that she could no longer log in, because the picture password option disappeared, and she doesn't remember her text password.

I already searched other sites and I couldn't find anything helpful, she remembers her picture password, so Is there any way to re-enable it? Or do I really have to remove the drive, copy files, clean-install.... restore and all that...

Info:
    Windows 10 Home with local account

Thanks in advance

:)

GusNV, Aug 7, 2017

2. I can't log in without internet.

I can't log in without internet. It shows username or password error. It says try using old password. I've tried using pin code and picture password but still the same. I even tried to sign out. But it doesn't even sign out. It simply takes me to the
    same log on screen with same account.

HasnainKhawaja, Aug 7, 2017
  3. prabu2626 Win User
    password options

Hello,

im not able to log in

i forget my password but i know my picture password

but by default on start up my lap it shows only password

please help me to switch that to picture password

prabu2626, Aug 7, 2017
Thema:

Picture password not showing, can't log in.

1. Picture password not showing, can't log in. - Similar Threads - Picture password showing

2. Can't disable log-in password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't disable log-in password: Went from windows 10 to 11. I log on my microsoft account and today when i logged into my computer that only I use, it asked me for my microsoft account password. I do not want any kind of password on my computer, so I tried to find a solution. I opened netplwiz, selected my...
  3. Can't disable log-in password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't disable log-in password: Went from windows 10 to 11. I log on my microsoft account and today when i logged into my computer that only I use, it asked me for my microsoft account password. I do not want any kind of password on my computer, so I tried to find a solution. I opened netplwiz, selected my...
  4. Windows 10 Picture Password Not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Picture Password Not showing up: I purchased a newto me computer and I cannot access the Picture Password at all, and nor can I figure out how to enable it. I cannot access secpol.msc or gpedit.msc.I'm baffled at this point and If someone could put me in the right direction that would be fantastic.Device...
  5. Windows 10 Picture Password Not showing up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Picture Password Not showing up: I purchased a newto me computer and I cannot access the Picture Password at all, and nor can I figure out how to enable it. I cannot access secpol.msc or gpedit.msc.I'm baffled at this point and If someone could put me in the right direction that would be fantastic.Device...
  6. Picture password won't let me log in

Picture password won't let me log in: I recently owned a few different laptops Lenovo Yoga L13, Lenovo Yoga 9i, etc., with which I always used the Picture password option with no issues.I just got a Dell 7420, and I can set up the Picture password just fine, however when I go to log in, it doesn't do anything. It...
  7. Can't reset password, can't log in, can't talk to support without logging in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't reset password, can't log in, can't talk to support without logging in: Hello, I'm trying to reset my Microsoft Account password and am having difficulties. The process failed twice and now when I try, I get the error; You've requested too many codes today. Please try again tomorrow. I have attempted numerous times to contact support but I...
  8. Issues while logging to PC, as no picture password is available

Issues while logging to PC, as no picture password is available: I have a desktop, where I use picturepassword for login. The picture does not appear any longer, and I have forgotten the original password, so I have no longer access to the computer. Do I need to restore the computer, or are there other options? ***Original title: Cannot...
  9. Picture password not showing up at login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Picture password not showing up at login screen: submitted by /u/gukls [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dqhl3q/picture_password_not_showing_up_at_login_screen/
  10. Cannot log into windows using picture password

Cannot log into windows using picture password: Hi. I have been using Windows 10's Picture Password for more than a year now. Sometime in the 3rd week of December of 2018 this option is no longer showing, and cannot log into Windows and all of my files. I am not sure if this somehow related to to True Key, but the True...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows not letting me use picture password

2. picture password not showing