Windows 10: Picture saved

Discus and support Picture saved in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I hate the way W10 saves my pics to it's photo's, then i can't transfer them to Face Book !! Anyone tell me how i can have them sent to pictures in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by flashh4, Jun 30, 2016.

1. flashh4 Win User

Picture saved

I hate the way W10 saves my pics to it's photo's, then i can't transfer them to Face Book !! Anyone tell me how i can have them sent to pictures in this photo when i want to import them from my camera to this destination ?????
    Picture saved [​IMG]

Many Thanks !!

:)

flashh4, Jun 30, 2016
  2. omibly Win User

Double picture saved

When I captured a picture with my lumia 720 it saved double. It means same picture saved double. So how can i change it..help me...

omibly, Jun 30, 2016
  3. Double picture saved

If i understand the Issue correctly you have an issue with the Pictures they get duplicated.

You have only the following option that will solve the issue most likely.

Back up as much as possible and format the sd card over the Phone

restart the Phone.

If the same issue happens or if the issue still persist then you have only the option reset.

( settings, about, reset Phone) that should solve the issue.

To save space on your Phone you can activate the skydrive uploaded over wifi.

And set the default save location sd card.

That has solved for many users the issue and it helps with saving space on the Phone.

( that is once your picture is uploaded to skydrive and you go to camera roll you should be able to delete them from the Phone)

please remember you have only 7 gb online unless you purchase an extension.

And when you are on the PC you can simply download them from there either all or individuals.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jun 30, 2016
  4. Picture saved

When I import them from the memory card from the camera
    It creates a folder
    I then go into pictures and find that folder then drag them to whatever folder I want or rename the folder once memory card has been removed then use Windows Photo Viewer to put make sure they are correct.
    Hope that helps you

hTconeM9user, Jun 30, 2016
  5. essenbe Win User
    How are you getting the pictures from your camera? Is it software that cam with the camera to automatically import them? if so, maybe you could change the save location in the software, or you could just not use the software. Open the camera in This PC and find the folder containing the pictures and drag them to wherever you want them. From your description, I'm not sure what you want it to do. Maybe with a better explanation, we could give you better answers.

essenbe, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Picture saved

1. Picture saved - Similar Threads - Picture saved

2. account picture error, this picture couldn't be saved, error code: 0xd0020017

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    account picture error, this picture couldn't be saved, error code: 0xd0020017: when you're in windows, and you click on your silhouette in the window menu and pick "change account settings" able to "browse for one", but when you "choose picture" the error pops upAccount Picture Error this picture couldn't be saved Additional problem information: error...
  3. account picture error, this picture couldn't be saved, error code: 0xd0020017

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account picture error, this picture couldn't be saved, error code: 0xd0020017: when you're in windows, and you click on your silhouette in the window menu and pick "change account settings" able to "browse for one", but when you "choose picture" the error pops upAccount Picture Error this picture couldn't be saved Additional problem information: error...
  4. account picture error, this picture couldn't be saved, error code: 0xd0020017

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Surface Pro X internal Camera dont save the picture *error code...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro X internal Camera dont save the picture *error code...: I use a Surface Pro X with Win 11, you would think it would be under Windowsthen everything should at least work together. It is not so! I haveOnce again the problem is that I can use the camera like thisno photos will be saved with the application. There is another oneError...
  6. Surface Pro X internal Camera dont save the picture *error code...

Surface Pro X internal Camera dont save the picture *error code...: I use a Surface Pro X with Win 11, you would think it would be under Windowsthen everything should at least work together. It is not so! I haveOnce again the problem is that I can use the camera like thisno photos will be saved with the application. There is another oneError...
  7. How to find and save Spotlight pictures?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find and save Spotlight pictures?: I want to save Windows 11 Spotlight pictures that show up in Background and Lock Screen. When I go to the Windows file: Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets, the folder is empty. Where are the Lock Screen/Background images stored if they are not in...
  8. How to find and save Spotlight pictures?

How to find and save Spotlight pictures?: I want to save Windows 11 Spotlight pictures that show up in Background and Lock Screen. When I go to the Windows file: Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets, the folder is empty. Where are the Lock Screen/Background images stored if they are not in...
  9. Account picture error, the picture couldn't be saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account picture error, the picture couldn't be saved: When I try to change the picture of my Windows account in Windows 11, I get this error "Account picture error, the picture couldn't be saved"Error Code: 0x88982f8b...
  10. Account picture error, the picture couldn't be saved

Account picture error, the picture couldn't be saved: When I try to change the picture of my Windows account in Windows 11, I get this error "Account picture error, the picture couldn't be saved"Error Code: 0x88982f8b...