Windows 10: Pictures Dowload

Discus and support Pictures Dowload in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How can I do away with downloaded pictures going into albums & make them go into a new folder in pictures? 62941 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tully, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Tully Win User

Pictures Dowload

How can I do away with downloaded pictures going into albums & make them go into
    a new folder in pictures?

:)

Tully, Sep 6, 2016

2. Connecting to Zune cannot call up pictures from phone to computer as it says RealPlayer Dowloader requires closing but it is not on my phone.

Connecting to Zune cannot call up pictures from phone to computer as it says RealPlayer Dowloader requires closing but it is not on my phone.

TerryMcCrodden, Sep 6, 2016
  3. Error code 0x80070002

When i try synchronizing my account i keep getting the above erro code.

i cant dowload videos and pictures anymore on whatsapp

sergiokoffi, Sep 6, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

Pictures Dowload

From what I've seen the Albums are usually created by a program, probably third-party software or something that came with a camera or printer. I don't install those which makes it simple file management in File Explorer to do exactly as you desire. I plug my cameras in using the USB cable or pull the SDHC card out and plug it into the Card Reader in my computers [both Desktop and Notebook], shows up as another drive.

Berton, Sep 6, 2016
  5. dencal Win User
    Photo Gallery in Windows Live Mail 2012 gives you the facility to create a new folder.
    Right click on photo and open with "Photo Gallery".

dencal, Sep 6, 2016
  6. Steve C Win User
    I don't understand what you are trying to do. Normally when you download a picture you can choose a folder and file name of your choice for the image.

Steve C, Sep 7, 2016
  7. Tully Win User
    Steve:

When I use the USB download for any of my devices (Surface, Windows Phone or Panasonic Camera)
    I don't see any choice other than what shows on the monitor!

I have always worked with my Picture for the Pictures folder. Now I don't know where they
    & I have to search for them.

There must be a way to send all Picture downloads to the Pictures folders!

Tully, Sep 7, 2016
  8. Pictures Dowload

How are you downloading from within a Software package? Typically by default downloading goes to the download folder. Plus remember that I believe it was Windows 7 where MS added Libraries which are really virtual folders. Libraries are used to show files from multiple folders. Example you can have many pictures folder but if they are part of the library you can see all the files in all the picture folders looking at the library.

orlbuckeye, Sep 7, 2016
  9. Tully Win User
    All:

Thanx,

Just my old eyes didn't see the choices!

After all I am the oldest member!

Tully, Sep 7, 2016
  10. Steve C Win User
    How do you know you're the oldest member?

Steve C, Sep 7, 2016
  11. Tully Win User
    Look at the age registry of this FORUM!!

That Old Fart

Tully, Sep 7, 2016
  12. Steve C Win User
    Where is the age registry - I can't spot?

Steve C, Sep 7, 2016
  13. dencal Win User

Pictures Dowload

In the Chillout Room Forum.

dencal, Sep 7, 2016
  14. Steve C Win User
    I've seen the data now - strictly you are the oldest of the 103 who voted. That's only 0.14% of the 74,698 members. There just might be someone older lurking in the 99.86% members who haven't replied.

Going back to your original question. When you plug in your camera, memory card or other device containing photos, I suggest you learn how to navigate to the folder where you want to store photos under My Pictures. I insert folders by date then subject under My Pictures e.g. My Pictures\2016\Holiday in France July 16. I also use Lightroom with photo tagging which is an excellent way of locating photos but that's probably a step too far.

I also recommend you experiment with the Autoplay settings at Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\AutoPlay. You can then configure what happens when you connect a camera, memory card etc. This should make it easier for you to control whether to to start a program or perhaps File Explorer so you can copy/paste photos to a folder of your choice.

Steve C, Sep 7, 2016
  15. Tully Win User
    It is the How old are you! Thread ask Brink!

Tully, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Pictures Dowload

1. Pictures Dowload - Similar Threads - Pictures Dowload

2. I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now...: I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now kindly help me i use this web through mn mobile huawei...
  3. I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now...: I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now kindly help me i use this web through mn mobile huawei...
  4. Picture program

Picture program: I downloaded pictures from my camera but it won't allow me to save the pictures to my regular folder. Plus all of my older pictures are gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-program/0aaa4dfc-ca17-468c-b2d1-19bdd6dc3ab1
  5. Picture program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Picture program: I downloaded pictures from my camera but it won't allow me to save the pictures to my regular folder. Plus all of my older pictures are gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-program/0aaa4dfc-ca17-468c-b2d1-19bdd6dc3ab1
  6. Why won’t My windows 11 show me my pictures out of a file folder or it used to

Why won’t My windows 11 show me my pictures out of a file folder or it used to: My old Microsoft used to let me see all my pictures all the time I’ll had to do is hit Photos and if they were in a file or had Jews hit the file and say open and there’s my pictures now it looks like Microsoft 365 wants me to pay for their Program to do all this. So is there...
  7. Why won’t My windows 11 show me my pictures out of a file folder or it used to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won’t My windows 11 show me my pictures out of a file folder or it used to: My old Microsoft used to let me see all my pictures all the time I’ll had to do is hit Photos and if they were in a file or had Jews hit the file and say open and there’s my pictures now it looks like Microsoft 365 wants me to pay for their Program to do all this. So is there...
  8. Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders: I have a new PC and I'm trying to change the location target for Documents, Music, Pictures and Videos, but the "Location" tab is missing for Music, Pictures and Videos.I've looked at the suggested Registry Fix, but as you can see, this is already in place. Any help in...
  9. Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders

Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders: I have a new PC and I'm trying to change the location target for Documents, Music, Pictures and Videos, but the "Location" tab is missing for Music, Pictures and Videos.I've looked at the suggested Registry Fix, but as you can see, this is already in place. Any help in...
  10. Dowloading pictures

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dowloading pictures: I have been trying a huge amount of fix it online help and nothing is working. I am trying to download pics from my IPHONE 7. However, it will not stay connected for a long period of time to download more then like four and have to reboot everything to get it to start to...