Windows 10: Pictures/Screen/Menus bounce up and down when I try to click anything

Discus and support Pictures/Screen/Menus bounce up and down when I try to click anything in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So each time I open a picture, or try to do anything with my computer, the screen i am currently on bounces up and down rapidly. It does not let me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FrankF_505, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Pictures/Screen/Menus bounce up and down when I try to click anything

So each time I open a picture, or try to do anything with my computer, the screen i am currently on bounces up and down rapidly. It does not let me click on anything. I have looked at a few threads here, but nothing i have seen works because as soon as i try to do what it says on the screen, the current window starts bouncing up and down, and i cannot click on it.

Also i noticed on pictures it does tend to crash the image.

Here is what I have done so far.

Tried searching for updates to WIndows 10 and there are none, says im up to date

attempted troubleshooting my device........failed.....current screen starts bouncing

can someone tell me how to fix?

:)

FrankF_505, Jul 16, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 16, 2018
  3. Screen bounces

I downloaded some updates provided by Microsoft for Windows 10 and after the updates were installed the screen keeps on bouncing up and down. The bouncing is not restricted to some apps or a particular window even my desktop keeps on bouncing. I checked
    if any display driver updates were available but the driver is up to date. Please help!

TanviKhade, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

Pictures/Screen/Menus bounce up and down when I try to click anything

sign in picture

Hi Kenneth,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to change your profile picture on sign-in screen in Windows 10:

• Press the Windows key, then click your account at the top of
      Start menu.
    • Click Change account settings.
    • Under your account name, you will see a circle then click the Browse button to choose a photo you want to set as profile picture.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Pictures/Screen/Menus bounce up and down when I try to click anything

1. Pictures/Screen/Menus bounce up and down when I try to click anything - Similar Threads - Pictures Screen Menus

2. Right click and drop down menus not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click and drop down menus not working: Hi I need help.It all started with the fact that when i right click on a file not rename it, the whole file explorer will crash.Its now gotten worse, i can no longer click on anything from a drop down menu or right click menu. It pops up but nothing opens up when i click on a...
  3. Right click and drop down menus not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click and drop down menus not working: Hi I need help.It all started with the fact that when i right click on a file not rename it, the whole file explorer will crash.Its now gotten worse, i can no longer click on anything from a drop down menu or right click menu. It pops up but nothing opens up when i click on a...
  4. When im trying to click the delete files it just closes and then i cant click anything i...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When im trying to click the delete files it just closes and then i cant click anything i...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CALMCINT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mcvk56/when_im_trying_to_click_the_delete_files_it_just/
  5. Clean up R-Click Context Menus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clean up R-Click Context Menus: Hi, I'm trying to delete the majority of items I see when R-Clicking on items. I've tried a BUNCH of programs but none of them seem to be able to do what I want (or I just can't figure them out) - Context Menu Editor, Easy Context Menu, Context Menu Tuner, Ultimate Windows...
  6. Clean up R-Click Context Menus

in Windows 10 Support
    Clean up R-Click Context Menus: Hi, I'm trying to delete the majority of items I see when R-Clicking on items. I've tried a BUNCH of programs but none of them seem to be able to do what I want (or I just can't figure them out) - Context Menu Editor, Easy Context Menu, Context Menu Tuner, Ultimate Windows...
  7. Settings Menus Will Not Respond, Cannot Click Anything

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings Menus Will Not Respond, Cannot Click Anything: I just updated from Windows 7, and I wanted to change my desktop picture. I clicked on "Personalize" and this menu showed up: [ATTACH] It was stuck like this. I could not click on any of the buttons on the side or anything. I tried going to my Settings from the start menu...
  8. Screen blanks when I try to capture anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen blanks when I try to capture anything: I use Faststone capture and have never had any problems capturing a screen (full or selected area) until now. Since the recent Windows 10 update, whenever I try to capture a screen the screen goes blank. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it?...
  9. Setting up Drop Down Menus with Color

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Setting up Drop Down Menus with Color: I have two Excel spreadsheets that I drew up to help people in the office track their days off and whether they use sick, annual, holiday or admin leave, in addition to filling in the regular calendar. I created drop down menus to facilitate that. In the first spreadsheet,...
  10. Settings bouncing up and down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Settings bouncing up and down: As of today, whenever I go into Settings and open a page or expand an option that causes a scroll bar to appear, the page will jump to the bottom, then bounce back up, repeatably, non-stop. If the window is inactive, the jumping stops and I can scroll normally with the mouse...