Windows 10: Pie Controll For Any Windows Tablet or for touch screen?

Discus and support Pie Controll For Any Windows Tablet or for touch screen? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; does any body knows if there is a pie control for windows tablet like the ones for android. I want to buy the surface pro 4 and I would love to have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jaime4272, Oct 19, 2015.

1. jaime4272 Win User

Pie Controll For Any Windows Tablet or for touch screen?

does any body knows if there is a pie control for windows tablet like the ones for android. I want to buy the surface pro 4 and I would love to have pie control for many reasons.*Huh

:)

jaime4272, Oct 19, 2015

2. touch screen working intemittently on inspiron windows 10 laptop

touch screen works intermittently on inspiron laptop with windows 10. when working, I can access tablet pc settings in control panel. when not working, I can not access tablet pc settings in control pane.. what the hell?

annehaglof, Oct 19, 2015
  3. Lord V Win User
    Does the Surface pen work on a windows 10 tablet

Go to Control Panel, then System

You can check if your tablet support pen and touch, or touch only here.

Lord V, Oct 19, 2015
  4. shimshom Win User

Not sure about pie control but maybe it's possible to use one of the available docks such as Rocketdock to achieve the same thing or close to it

shimshom, Oct 20, 2015
Thema:

1. Pie Controll For Any Windows Tablet or for touch screen? - Similar Threads - Pie Controll Tablet

2. Tablet mode touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tablet mode touch screen not working: I wanted to try using tablet mode, so I went to Settings < System < Tabletand then clicked on Change Additional Tablet settings. Next, I turned on Tablet mode. Then I pressed one of the buttons on the taskbar. Nothing happened. How come the touch screen isn't working?...
  3. Connect tablet with broken touch screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connect tablet with broken touch screen: The screen of my tablet does work, but also doesn't. I can see the lock screen, but I can unlock or touch anywhere else the input of the screen is somehow broken is there a way I can use it as a second monitor?...
  4. Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen: Loaded our image on the tablet with no issue other than the touchscreen will not work.....any advice....driver set is correct etc. 145785
  5. Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen: Loaded our image on the tablet with no issue other than the touchscreen will not work.....any advice....driver set is correct etc. 145785
  6. Touch screen problem in tablet mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touch screen problem in tablet mode: I’ve had a weird problem with the tablet mode. When I open certain programs, the touch keyboard disappears after typing just one letter and I have to bring it back. When I click on just one letter it goes away again. I encountered this issue in chrome and a lot of other...
  7. Touch screen and tablet mode issue

Touch screen and tablet mode issue: Hello, I have Hp convertible 360 15 broxx and recently my hard drive died. I had it changed and now i have lost all the drivers for touch screen and tablet mode. Can you help me?...
  8. Ugee 1910b Tablet Not Responding to Any Touch

Ugee 1910b Tablet Not Responding to Any Touch: Back in January of 2018, I bought the 1910b Ugee tablet. It was working correctly for me and I set it to the side due to school starting back up in August. Haven't touched it till now. The tablet no longer reads any touch. The pen and your finger are not being registered...
  9. Windows tablet touch screen and sound issues

Windows tablet touch screen and sound issues: Before i say anything else I first want to mention i have tried everything in the first reply to this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware-winpc/hid-compliant-touch-screen-is-no-longer-in-my/a3a80129-a682-43d0-9436-bd7c8d19d119 as that...
  10. is there pie control for windows pc?

in Windows 10 Support
    is there pie control for windows pc?: I am wondering if there is pie control like in android to use on tablets or touch screen of windows 10. I want to buy the surface pro 4 and would like to have pie control for easy controll*Huh 27154