Windows 10: Pin changed but never received notification mail, why?

Discus and support Pin changed but never received notification mail, why? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Today the arrow has disappeared from the screen. So immediately the power shut down. Next, I changed the pin number. Whenever you changed the pin or... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by shitsumonshimasu, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Pin changed but never received notification mail, why?

Today the arrow has disappeared from the screen. So immediately the power shut down.

Next, I changed the pin number.

Whenever you changed the pin or password, the confirmation email will always arrived but this time ,

we have not received notification. Can you tell me why ??

:)

shitsumonshimasu, Aug 9, 2018
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Mail app not receiving notifications

Hi Dave,

It seems that the Mail app is not running in the background. To show the app in the "Notifications & Actions" settings page, we suggest running it in the background. To do so, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings, then select
      Privacy
    • In the left pane, select Background apps.
    • Under Let apps run in the background, toggle the switch to turn on or off the background apps.
    • Once you're done, you may now turn on the Mail app in the "Notifications & Actions" settings page to get notifications.

Feel free to post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Aug 9, 2018
  3. Mark Bu Win User
    Mail notification not working on Windows 10 Mobile after upgrading to Creators Update

Can you confirm that you have notifications enabled for both the settings in the Mail app, as well as in Windows.

To enable notifications in the Mail app:

• From Mail go to Settings -> Notifications.
    • Select the account that you would like notifications enabled on under the heading “Select an account”.
    • Make sure that “show notifications in the action center” is turned on.
    • Check the options you would like to enable: Show a notification banner, Play a sound, and Show notifications for folders pinned to Start.
    • Note that for the last option you will need to have the folder pinned to receive a notification for a specific folder.

You will need to check this for each account you want to receive notifications.

To enable/configure notifications in Windows Settings:

• Open notification settings from the Start menu select Settings -> System -> Notification and actions.
    • Click on Mail under the heading “Get notifications from these senders.”
    • Make sure that Notifications is on, as well as any other options that you would like to enable.

Note that you can also change settings for pinned folders, however the folder needs to be pinned, the option needs to be enabled in the Mail app, and you must have received at least one email for the pinned folder before it will
    be listed under “Get notifications from these senders.” It will be listed with the title(s) of the folder(s) that have been pinned and meet these requirements.

Mark Bu, Aug 9, 2018
  4. Mark Bu Win User

Pin changed but never received notification mail, why?

Mail notifications not working

Hello,

Can you confirm that you have notifications enabled for your email accounts in the Mail app.

1. From Mail go to Settings -> Notifications.

2. Select the account that you would like notifications enabled on under the heading “Select an account”.

3. Make sure that “show notifications in the action center” is turned on.

4. Check the options you would like to enable:
    Show a notification banner, Play a sound, and Show notifications for folders pinned to Start.

a. Note that for the last option you will need to have the folder pinned to receive a notification for a specific
    folder.

You will need to check this for each account you want to receive notifications.

There are additional setting for notifications in Windows Settings, that may be preventing notifications.

1. Open notification settings from the Start menu select Settings -> System -> Notification and actions.

2. Click on Mail under the heading “Get notifications from these senders.”

3. Make sure that Notifications is on, as well as any other options that you would like to enable.

Note that you can also change settings for pinned folders, however the folder needs to be pinned, the option needs to be enabled in the Mail app, and you have to have received at least one email for the pinned folder before it will be listed under
    “Get notifications from these senders.”

Mark Bu, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

Pin changed but never received notification mail, why?

1. Pin changed but never received notification mail, why? - Similar Threads - Pin changed never

2. Password suddenly changed to PIN that was never set

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password suddenly changed to PIN that was never set: Hello, while trying to access a very old Laptop to view old files and transfer them to a new computer I have discovered that it no longer allows me to input my password which I know and instead asks me for a PIN I know I have never set before. This laptop operates using an...
  3. Password suddenly changed to PIN that was never set

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Password suddenly changed to PIN that was never set: Hello, while trying to access a very old Laptop to view old files and transfer them to a new computer I have discovered that it no longer allows me to input my password which I know and instead asks me for a PIN I know I have never set before. This laptop operates using an...
  4. Notification received: 'Unauthorized changes blocked.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notification received: 'Unauthorized changes blocked.: ;Controlled Folder Access Blocked. C:WindowsTemp...DST.exe' from making changes to memory.Can someone please translate this message into plain English for me. I have no idea what this message refers to. Desktop, Windows 10, 21H1, 0s 19043.1348, Edge Browser 96.0.1054.53...
  5. Notification received: 'Unauthorized changes blocked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification received: 'Unauthorized changes blocked.: ;Controlled Folder Access Blocked. C:WindowsTemp...DST.exe' from making changes to memory.Can someone please translate this message into plain English for me. I have no idea what this message refers to. Desktop, Windows 10, 21H1, 0s 19043.1348, Edge Browser 96.0.1054.53...
  6. Notification received: 'Unauthorized changes blocked.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Audio Changes After Receiving A Notification

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Changes After Receiving A Notification: I will be watching a youtube video (on Brave browser) and I'll receive a Slack notification and when the notification sound goes off, the audio quality on youtube begins to sound muffled. It continues until I stop the video for a second and start it back up. Has anyone...
  8. why i never receive the 2004 update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why i never receive the 2004 update?: Hi, i never receive the 2004 update. I reinstalled my windows with 1903 usb key then 1909 and then nothing.... i don't want to update with media creation tool 100% chance i ll take the fake one.... thanks in advance, See you later...
  9. Live Mail sent email never received

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live Mail sent email never received: I used Windows "Live Mail" (little white open envelope) on 11/22/19. I typed up an email and sent the email. Email recipient did not receive. I know I sent. I did not receive an email notice error saying "undelivered." I tripled checked email address and it was correct....
  10. Receiving Notification Your organization requires that you change your PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Receiving Notification Your organization requires that you change your PIN: I don't know what to do! I just bought this laptop a month ago its for gaming and school. I'm the only profile on the computer. I have tried going to C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft/Ngc to change that file but it won't let me in so I don't know...