Windows 10: Pin exe to Quick Access or Second Task Bar ?

Discus and support Pin exe to Quick Access or Second Task Bar ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I have dual screens and have two task bars. I have an exe I'd like to pin to either Quick Access or my second task bar, but I can't find anyway... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TomT, Sep 16, 2015.

1. TomT Win User

Pin exe to Quick Access or Second Task Bar ?

Hi

I have dual screens and have two task bars.
    I have an exe I'd like to pin to either Quick Access or my second task bar, but I can't find anyway to do either.

Any way to do this ?
    Thanks

:)

2. Quick Access bar

How do you remove items from the quick access bar? How do you pin items to an item already on the quick access bar? For instance, having Microsoft Word on the quick access bar and you want to pin a document to it, how do you pin the document to Microsoft
    Word icon?

arcangel4588, Sep 16, 2015
  3. Can't unpin FTP location from Quick Access

I've pinned an FTP location to the Quick Access menu in Windows 10 Explorer, but now cannot unpin it.

To replicate:

1. Browse to an FTP location in Windows Explorer

2. Right-click "Quick Access"

3. Select "Pin current folder to Quick access"

4. Right-click the newly pinned folder

You should see that there is no option to unpin the folder. The context menu only offers the (greyed out) option to "Expand".

Notably, this pin only appears in Explorer and not in the jump lists (for example by right-clicking Explorer from the task bar).

How do I remove this pin?

alecgibson, Sep 16, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

You have to use a Shortcut to pin it.

bro67, Sep 16, 2015
  5. TomT Win User
    If I select pin to task bar it will only pin to the primary monitors task bar.
    If I run the program on the secondary monitor, I don;t get the option to pin it.

6. TomT Win User
    Anyone any ideas on this ?

Thanks

TomT, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Pin exe to Quick Access or Second Task Bar ? - Similar Threads - Pin exe Quick

2. Pin to Quick Access Gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin to Quick Access Gone: Ok, so Quick Access is now Home - thanks for telling us @MiCrOsOfT. But the right click option of "Pin to Quick Access" to create a short cut is still there but does not show in Home. How does that work @MiCrOsOfT?...
  3. Pin to Quick Access Gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pin to Quick Access Gone: Ok, so Quick Access is now Home - thanks for telling us @MiCrOsOfT. But the right click option of "Pin to Quick Access" to create a short cut is still there but does not show in Home. How does that work @MiCrOsOfT?...
  4. Quick Access and Pinned Spreadsheets on Task Bar reset every night OR after reboot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick Access and Pinned Spreadsheets on Task Bar reset every night OR after reboot: With Windows 10, every evening, usually between about 3:30 and 5:30am, my Quick Access folder resets to Desktop, Downloads, Pictures and Documents. Any folders I had pinned disappear, and even though I have unpinned three of the four defaults, they are back the next morning....
  5. Quick Access and Pinned Spreadsheets on Task Bar reset every night OR after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Access and Pinned Spreadsheets on Task Bar reset every night OR after reboot: With Windows 10, every evening, usually between about 3:30 and 5:30am, my Quick Access folder resets to Desktop, Downloads, Pictures and Documents. Any folders I had pinned disappear, and even though I have unpinned three of the four defaults, they are back the next morning....
  6. Quick Access and Pinned Spreadsheets on Task Bar reset every night OR after reboot

7. Quick Access Pins Disappear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Quick Access Pins Disappear: The folders that I pin to quick access disappear after a few days/weeks. The default pins stay, but the ones I add do not. Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-access-pins-disappear/5596e1d2-9295-4c4c-a0be-d9080ac59077
  8. Pin to quick access repetition

in Windows 10 Support
    Pin to quick access repetition: It seems that by default, certain folders are pinned to quick access: Documents, Downloads, Pictures, Desktop. I keep unpinning them, and they keep pinning themselves back. Whats up with that? 157701
  9. Pinning an Item to Quick Access

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pinning an Item to Quick Access: Is there a way to pin a removable drive to Quick Access? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinning-an-item-to-quick-access/40ce39e6-f581-4bb1-bdc3-08c17a93cb0f
  10. pin task manager to task bar

pin task manager to task bar: Hi, I don't have a question about this I have a solution as I was looking around to find how I might do this all the answers I found were no correct. for some reason the task manager is not in the same place as other apps in windows 10 I found it by left clicking the...