Windows 10: PIN not recognised

Discus and support PIN not recognised in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Please someone help. i needed to boot into safemode to run an uninstall of an unwanted antivir program. I used the msconfig command to set up boot... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Janeygee, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Janeygee Win User

PIN not recognised

Please someone help.
    i needed to boot into safemode to run an uninstall of an unwanted antivir program. I used the msconfig command to set up boot into safe mode, and restarted. On the welcome screen, I tried to enter the PIN, 4 digits, but response is PIN not recognised.
    Now cannot access my PC.
    i have only basic computer "skills" and so am lost.

:)

Janeygee, Mar 17, 2018

2. 5230 voicemail calls - using the keypad during a call

I thought I made it clear - but obviously not...

I call voicemail, and get a message, etc...

When I TRY to enter my PIN - the 'phone does not recognise that I am trying to enter my PIN - and the call times out.

I need to get the 'phone to recognise my keypad entries on voicemail.

MrsWoo---01, Mar 17, 2018
  3. connect lumia 800 to tv bluetooth

how do i connect lumia 800 to samsung via bluetooth does not seem to recognise the pin

Steve Le Couilliard, Mar 17, 2018
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

PIN not recognised

Hello Janey, *Smile

When you boot to Safe Mode, you will only be able to sign in with your password. Are you able to select to enter your password instead?

If you're stuck in Safe Mode, see if you may be able to use Option Three in the tutorial below in a command prompt at boot to boot back to normal mode.

*Arrow Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials

Brink, Mar 17, 2018
  5. Janeygee Win User
    I believed that my password was my PIN....*Confused*Confused Just used my password and I'm back in*Smile
    as the saying goes. You cannot educate stupid!

Thank you so much !!

Janeygee, Mar 17, 2018
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Great news. You're most welcome. *Party

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

PIN not recognised

1. PIN not recognised - Similar Threads - PIN recognised

2. Correct Windows 11 pin not being recognised on sign in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Correct Windows 11 pin not being recognised on sign in.: I have a desktop 16 GB RAM with updated Windows 11. When I turn the computer on it normally shows the screen asking for my Windows pin.When I input the Windows pin the system just goes back to the login screen with a brief message "Signing out". When I hit "I Forgot my Pin"...
  3. Correct Windows 11 pin not being recognised on sign in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Correct Windows 11 pin not being recognised on sign in.: I have a desktop 16 GB RAM with updated Windows 11. When I turn the computer on it normally shows the screen asking for my Windows pin.When I input the Windows pin the system just goes back to the login screen with a brief message "Signing out". When I hit "I Forgot my Pin"...
  4. My daughter's laptop has stopped recognising her PIN.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My daughter's laptop has stopped recognising her PIN.: My daughter's laptop stopped recognising her PIN. She used her laptop in one lesson, closed the laptop and went to lunch. When she tried to use her pin for the next lesson it said "this sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a...
  5. My daughter's laptop has stopped recognising her PIN.

My daughter's laptop has stopped recognising her PIN.: My daughter's laptop stopped recognising her PIN. She used her laptop in one lesson, closed the laptop and went to lunch. When she tried to use her pin for the next lesson it said "this sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a...
  6. surface laptop won't recognise my face id or pin and fails to do reset. I have had this in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    surface laptop won't recognise my face id or pin and fails to do reset. I have had this in...: surface laptop 5 won't recognise my face id or pin and fails to do reset. I have had this in the computer in repair shop and fixed twice but it will only work for a few days then fails again. what's the problem, cache is empty, no apps other then google for google classroom....
  7. surface laptop won't recognise my face id or pin and fails to do reset. I have had this in...

surface laptop won't recognise my face id or pin and fails to do reset. I have had this in...: surface laptop 5 won't recognise my face id or pin and fails to do reset. I have had this in the computer in repair shop and fixed twice but it will only work for a few days then fails again. what's the problem, cache is empty, no apps other then google for google classroom....
  8. Pin suddenly not recognised - cannot reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin suddenly not recognised - cannot reset: My pin number has suddenly not been recognised and I can't get past the screensaver on my computer. None of the advice given here seems to apply since I can't use the Windows button, etc, neither can I use the actual computer to reset as Microsoft advises! Keep being sent...
  9. Pin suddenly not recognised - cannot reset

Pin suddenly not recognised - cannot reset: My pin number has suddenly not been recognised and I can't get past the screensaver on my computer. None of the advice given here seems to apply since I can't use the Windows button, etc, neither can I use the actual computer to reset as Microsoft advises! Keep being sent...
  10. Why doesn't my computer recognise my sign-in pin number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't my computer recognise my sign-in pin number?: My computer sign in screen suddenly does not recognise my pin. This is very annoying because all Microsoft's instructions assume that I can press the Windows key etc etc, but I can't get past the screensaver! Set up the account over 10 years ago and have just heard from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone pin not recognised