Windows 10: Pin option missing from lock screen

Discus and support Pin option missing from lock screen in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; A few days ago when booting up my laptop I lost the option to login using my pin. I've tried resetting this in account settings but when I try to add a... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MellowRhombus, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Pin option missing from lock screen

A few days ago when booting up my laptop I lost the option to login using my pin. I've tried resetting this in account settings but when I try to add a new pin it has me login with my password and old pin, then stops running the process. If I click the "forgot pin" option the pop-up window tells me to go to the account settings window that I already have open to reset my pin.

:)

MellowRhombus, Apr 27, 2017
  2. LNobin Win User

Phone lock screen

Where do I find lock screen pin option in lumia950xl.

There is no option settings<personalisation<lock screen and even after further going to sign in option it shows pin option but doesn't put pin to lock screen

LNobin, Apr 27, 2017
  3. PACALA_BA Win User
    How can i add more page in start menu in my phone with windows10?

Hi,

Im using PIN, and they are missing

*** LOCK.SCREEN.TILES, and you would have 2 screens

*** PIN-TO-LOCK-SCREEN (Warning: For everyone accessible !)

PACALA_BA, Apr 27, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Pin option missing from lock screen

Do you mean that the login screen no longer shows the link to "Sign in options" beneath the space where you enter your Password?

philc43, Apr 27, 2017
  5. FlorianB Win User
    I indeed think that is what he means! Mine doesn't show it too. It has probably a link with his other threat from coming out of sleepmode, cuz I have those two problems also on my Asus Laptop. (Asus laptop restarts from sleep when on battery - Windows 10 Forums)

FlorianB, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Pin option missing from lock screen

1. Pin option missing from lock screen - Similar Threads - Pin option missing

2. Remove PIN from Windows Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove PIN from Windows Lock Screen: I have just set up Microsoft Family Safety on 4 computers at home. In doing so I verified the accounts on 3 of the computers. Two of the computers have also been updated to Windows 11, the other two are running Windows 10.After adding Family Safety, I was prompted to create a...
  3. Remove PIN from Windows Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove PIN from Windows Lock Screen: I have just set up Microsoft Family Safety on 4 computers at home. In doing so I verified the accounts on 3 of the computers. Two of the computers have also been updated to Windows 11, the other two are running Windows 10.After adding Family Safety, I was prompted to create a...
  4. Changing from pin to password on lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Changing from pin to password on lock screen: On my computer a desktop I am being forced to sign in with my pin. I have forgotten my pin and want to use my password to sign in. Also when I set up this post I accidentally used the wrong emale and now cant get any emails from that account as I dont have that emale. So how...
  5. The pin option is suddenly missing from clipboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    The pin option is suddenly missing from clipboard: I have used the pin option in Clipboard for several years, but it has disappeared from my computer. What should I do to get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-pin-option-is-suddenly-missing-from-clipboard/4cf41655-cd0b-4478-8924-9e6a9335fdf9
  6. PIN change from lock screen.

PIN change from lock screen.: The HR gurus opted to set up a computer without the support guy and used a phone number and pin to set up the admin account. They have forgotten the pin. Easy enough, click forgot pin, log into the microsoft account i can do that, i could change that password, enter the...
  7. pin to taskbar option missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    pin to taskbar option missing: i am facing the problem since last week first my microsoft apps icon appears on taskbar that are now invisible and then the microsft apps are not working like store photos etc only settings are working and when the app opens its icon dosnt appear on taskbar and other problem...
  8. Missing Pin Option in Sign-In Options Menu

Missing Pin Option in Sign-In Options Menu: Despite having registered a PIN when first prompted, the option to change my PIN seems to be missing from my sign-in options. Is there a way to fix this? [ATTACH]...
  9. PIN option not available at lock screen

PIN option not available at lock screen: Hello, I have reset my PIN for several times even with administrator account but PIN option is still not available and I use password to log in which is so anguishing. Please suggest solution....
  10. No shutdown option from within Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    No shutdown option from within Lock Screen: Hi For some reason I have not got the shutdown options within the Lock Screen. They are only in the login but I want to have them in the Lock Screen as I may find myself unable to access login screen sometime in the future. I would like to have that functionality. I...