Windows 10: Pin Spider Solitaire

Discus and support Pin Spider Solitaire in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Some time ago I built a win7 pc for a neighbour. Today I upgraded it to win10 and all is fine except - neighbour likes to play spider solitaire and in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by quarkrad, Mar 16, 2016.

1. quarkrad Win User

Pin Spider Solitaire

Some time ago I built a win7 pc for a neighbour. Today I upgraded it to win10 and all is fine except - neighbour likes to play spider solitaire and in win7 I was able to pin a shortcut to the game in the bottom task bar. In win10 you access the game differently and I'm not sure if it is possible to pin a shortcut to spider in the task bar - can this be done?. Any advice most appreciated.

:)

quarkrad, Mar 16, 2016
  2. feetxxxl Win User

spider solitaire

got my ten upgrade but no spider solitaire. how do I download spider solitaire?

feetxxxl, Mar 16, 2016
  3. 1027Ann Win User
    Setting menu not changing the suits on Spider Solitaire

Original title:- spider Solitaire

I am not able to change the suits on spider solitaire. The settings menu yields nothing. Very frustrating.

1027Ann, Mar 16, 2016
  4. jds63 Win User

Pin Spider Solitaire

Is this the one from the Microsoft Solitaire Collection you are talking about ? If so it's not possible that i see to just pin Spider Solitaire just the whole collection. In the Start Menu select all apps and right click it, it is under More >.
    If a separate app would be the same way.

jds63, Mar 16, 2016
  5. quarkrad Win User
    Thank you - seems a bit of a backward step.

quarkrad, Mar 17, 2016
  6. lx07 Win User
    You can download the old Windows 7 spider solitaire from another of our members here Hearts and Solitaire Games in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Note that upgrades keep removing it and it doesn't work for me on recent insider builds (I think MS are trying to push you into the store version which in my opinion is ugly).

For this reason my wife is stuck on build 10586 (the current general release of Windows 10) whereas I use 123 Free Solitaire . 123 is pretty good but the free version (which I use) only lets you undo one move so I can't cheat as much as her *Wink

7. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

The old W7 games still working on my latest build -- there might be a problem with the 32 bit Win version. X-64 working just fine.

You need to re-install them again.

Pin Spider Solitaire [​IMG]

If you can find an XP system you can also use that version - simply copy spider.exe and the .dll and it will work !!!!!!

What on earth would I do without Spider Solitaire during Boring meetings !!!!! - The Smart Phone app is too obvious.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Mar 17, 2016
  8. jds63 Win User

Pin Spider Solitaire

Your Welcome ! I did not know which Spider Solitaire you are talking about, if from the one i mentioned yes you would still have go through opening it all and then open the Spider Solitaire even though being on the Taskbar.
    Check Windows store there are other Spider Solitaire as a single app or try recommended Windows 7 version.

jds63, Mar 17, 2016
  9. lx07 Win User
    I am indeed using 32 bit (I was trying to save disk space). I may upgrade to 64 bit but it is a bit of a hassle - I need to go back and do a clean install of 10586... One day *Smile

lx07, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Pin Spider Solitaire

1. Pin Spider Solitaire - Similar Threads - Pin Spider Solitaire

2. AE Spider Solitaire

in Windows 10 Customization
    AE Spider Solitaire: I have lost my AE Spider Solitaire game which I have had for years. Just this morning the notification was it is no longer in my account. I have no idea how or why this has happened. Would appreciate some insight. Thanks....
  3. Spider Solitaire

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Spider Solitaire: Why has the game changed so that I cannot take a card from the pile if one was removed already but if I move another one in the same suit onto it, it can be moved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spider-solitaire/8806e5a5-79ca-47fc-b732-dedd4cec7c58
  4. Spider Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spider Solitaire: Where does Windows store data for Spider Solitaire? By that I mean, games played, per cent won, etc. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spider-solitaire/06b01630-cee7-4bb6-8bbb-54d71cfc650c
  5. Spider Solitaire Questions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spider Solitaire Questions: How do I reset the statistics reported by Spider Solitaire "developed for Microsoft by Oberon Games...? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spider-solitaire-questions/d6464a58-3b52-48c9-9c32-33e899178da4
  6. Spider Solitaire facts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spider Solitaire facts: I have just been reading the previous (locked) threads on Spider Solitaire, and there are many misleading opinions. I have Win 10 but use the game which was issued with WinXP, by copying the two files spider.exe and cards.dll into a new folder on Win 10. I have played it...
  7. Spider Solitaire

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Spider Solitaire: Within the past couple months all my Spider Solitaire games (about 8,000 with winning percent 19%) have disappeared. Why? Can you put them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spider-solitaire/110ffa60-8706-4da2-8ca5-05d84e86b54e"
  8. Spider Solitaire autofill.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spider Solitaire autofill.: Why does Microsoft think, that after playing the above mentioned game for many years, I'd be satisfied to down grading 50 years to a clutzy ugly version. It was the best online patience, and they dumped it....
  9. solitaire spider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solitaire spider: why do the completed decks go sideways when clearing down ?????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-spider/0f65e5cc-3954-4f06-b834-3acd6dd53175
  10. microsoft spider solitaire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft spider solitaire: On every other game, the completed decks go sideways. I have tried uninstall/install a few times, rebooted after an uninstall a couple of times, looked for the app elsewhere other than in the store, but still it persists. Any thoughts, please. ?? Ta....