Windows 10: Pin to Start a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

Discus and support Pin to Start a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Pin to Start a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to 'Pin to Start' a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Mooly, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Mooly Win User

Pin to Start a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

How to: Pin to Start a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

How to 'Pin to Start' a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible with the modern Web.

This tutorial will show you how to pin to Start a website open in Microsoft Edge for your account in Windows 10.

EXAMPLE: "Pin to Start" website from Microsoft Edge

Pin to Start a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Here's How:

1. Open Microsoft Edge, and go the webpage you want to pin to Start.

2. Click/tap on the Settings 3 dot (Alt+X) button, click/tap on More tools, and click/tap on Pin this page to Start. (see screenshot below)

3. Click/tap on Yes to confirm. (see screenshot below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Mooly, Jul 23, 2016

2. Windows 10- Internet Explorer toolbars missing

See this tutorial =>
    https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/create-shortcut-of-microsoft-edge-in-windows-10.7704/

To learn how to open a website using Internet Explorer instead of Edge, see this tutorial =>

https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/open-website-in-microsoft-edge-with-internet-explorer.1429/
    [ignore #3]

To pin a website to your Start screen/menu, see this tutorial =>
    https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/pin-to-start-a-website-in-microsoft-edge-in-windows-10.9647/

More:
    http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/

PA Bear - MS MVP, Jul 23, 2016
  3. Can I create a live tile for a website in the Windows 10 Start Screen?

Found it!

How to Create Live Tile Groups in Windows 10 Start Menu

How to Create Live Tile Groups in Windows 10 Start Menu
    Windows 10s Start menu contains live tiles which is new to Windows 7 users. To help you with managing them, here's a look at arranging tiles into groups.

View on
    www.groovypost.com

Preview by Yahoo

Windows 10 Tip: Pin Websites from Edge Browser to Start Menu

Windows 10 Tip: Pin Websites from Edge Browser to Start ...
    Windows 10 has a new browser called Microsoft Edge. It's light, clean and much faster than Internet Explorer, and allows you to pin sites to the Start menu.

View on
    www.groovypost.com

Preview by Yahoo

I didn't have any feelings about the tiles one way or another, but I'm liking them more with this feature.

firstcoyote, Jul 23, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jul 23, 2016
  5. Mooly Win User
    Thanks for confirming the odd behaviour Shawn, although I suppose in many ways its good to know its not something that's broken with the installation.

I shall go and add my thoughts to the feedback channel *Smile

Thanks.

Mooly, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Pin to Start a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Pin Start Website

2. Pin website shortcuts to Taskbar & Start Menu using Chrome, Edge, Firefox in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Pin website shortcuts to Taskbar & Start Menu using Chrome, Edge, Firefox in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Chrome, Edge, and Firefox have a feature, and that is, they let you pin the shortcuts to your favorite websites easily to your Windows Taskbar or Start Menu. Whether you are using Windows 11 or Windows 10, or any other version, you can use the following method to pin...
  3. How to Pin a website shortcut to Windows 10 Start Menu using Chrome, Edge, Firefox or Opera

in Windows 10 News
    How to Pin a website shortcut to Windows 10 Start Menu using Chrome, Edge, Firefox or Opera: In this post, we will show you how to pin a shortcut of your favorite website to the Start Menu in Windows 10, using Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer browsers. We have already seen how to Pin a File or Folder to Start Menu, now let us see how to do this. Pin...
  4. Website issue pinned to Start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Website issue pinned to Start menu: When I click on a web site I have on the "Start Menu", it does not take me to that web site. I have to click on the IE symbol on the task bar. WHY? This has happened since I got the latest update. ***Original Title: Start menu***...
  5. Edge cannot start some websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge cannot start some websites: I like chatting using Reddit and ScamFighter. But I cannot launch these websites via Edge so I had to change browser. I reinstalled Edge but that didn’t help. Why is it going on? I can open all other websites except for Reddit and ScamFighter....
  6. How to pin websites to the Taskbar with Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to pin websites to the Taskbar with Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The new Microsoft Edge web browser is set to replace the old one, and that’s not entirely a bad thing. The old version of Edge, in some respects, works similarly to Internet Explorer, and the rendering engine wasn’t as widely [...] This post How to pin...
  7. microsoft edge starts but cannot reach any websites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft edge starts but cannot reach any websites: Windows Edge stopped working. It cannot reach any websites. MSN News is also not working. It works fine on my iphone, but not the Windows 10 PC....
  8. How to pin website to start

How to pin website to start: How do I pin a site (such as a company) to the start menu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-pin-website-to-start/6bb08dd8-f7aa-45bb-803e-f812163cb2fd
  9. How to pin a website to start window?

How to pin a website to start window?: How do I pin a specific website to my start menu in Windows 10? I was able to do it before but I can't do it now. Is there a limit to how many can be pinned to start menu? Thanks!...
  10. Pin to Taskbar a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Pin to Taskbar a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Pin to Taskbar a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Pin to Taskbar a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10...