Windows 10: Pin to Start Tiles Too Big

Discus and support Pin to Start Tiles Too Big in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Build 10122 I have three folders I want to Pin to Start. Then folder icons within the tiles are too large and over write the folder name. I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JJG10, May 22, 2015.

1. JJG10 Win User

Pin to Start Tiles Too Big

Build 10122

I have three folders I want to Pin to Start. Then folder icons within the tiles are too large and over write the folder name. I don't recall this happening to previous builds. The folder names should appear, left to right, asUtilities, Archives and My Documents.

How can I correct this?

Thank you.

Pin to Start Tiles Too Big [​IMG]

:)

JJG10, May 22, 2015

2. WP 8 GPS tracking with Bing health and fitness doesn't work with locked screeen

Do you have to start the app from the pinned tile too?

Because I had it pinned but I started tracking from within the health and fitness app, not the pinned tile. And it didn't work.

If it does work when starting it via the pinned tile, that's still a workaround, so that's still a bug.

Koert van Kleef, May 22, 2015
  3. 7thSense Win User
    date and time

Do you mean HTC's big live tile clock? Simply pin the HTC app to your start screen.

7thSense, May 22, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello JJ,

This is a bug in build 10122 that causes desktop apps to have blurry low resolution icons on their tiles on Start. It should be sorted in the next build release.

Brink, May 22, 2015
  5. JJG10 Win User
    Once again, thank you.

JJG10, May 22, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Pin to Start Tiles Too Big - Similar Threads - Pin Start Tiles

2. Too Big, How?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too Big, How?: Hi,I have downloaded a file zipped from google drive to add to a usb.The file is 7.01GB in size zipped.I have 2 usb's @ 32gb, both never used until today, the first totally empty, and the one same capacity with 13gb Free.Yet I am getting the attached when trying to copy or...
  3. Notepad is too big

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad is too big: Hi, I just created a script with AutoHot Key and don't like the Notepad window display on the screen. It used to me a manageable window but now takes up the entire desktop and I can't reduce the size of it. Is there anything I can do to make the window smaller? Thanks...
  4. start menu pinned tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    start menu pinned tiles: so when i close everything it goes to desktop and im not able to see desktop apps because start menu is blocking everything and wont close. os build {19041.508} 2004...
  5. start menu pinned tiles

start menu pinned tiles: when ever i close everything i cant see anything in desktop apps because start menu pinned tiles wont close??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-pinned-tiles/e0987182-f335-48a0-ab83-c7f1a213dfbd
  6. Start menu pinned tiles lost

Start menu pinned tiles lost: Hello to all, Yesterday I have done the following Windows update: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/help/4551762/windows-10-update-kb4551762 Now I see that I also moved to Version 1909, too. … and ever since all my pinned programs in the Start menu are gone not the...
  7. Display is TOO big

Display is TOO big: Am I the only person with this problem?? I've hunted everywhere! I recently got a new computer with Windows 10. I also got a new monitor. The monitor I got is a 32" very wide screen. I don't know if my issue is due to the screen or W10. I've adjusted my size to as low...
  8. tile names/pin to start

tile names/pin to start: In Windows8 I was able to rename the tiles I pinned to start. i.e.: I pinned all of my payment sites that I use to start, they appeared with random url titles so I changed them to reflect the name of the company & the due date. I can not seem to be able to do this in...
  9. Only "pin to start" (as a tile) and not "pin to start menu"?

in Windows 10 Support
    Only "pin to start" (as a tile) and not "pin to start menu"?: Hello! I haven't tried the previews but follow the development through blogs and YouTube. I am running 8.1 on all my PC's and love it. I've become used to the start screen and tiles but was under the impression that the new start menu in 10 would make it possible to pin...
  10. fonts are too big

in Windows 10 Support
    fonts are too big: My wife hit something and now my fonts are too big. I'd like to get the letters back to the smaller version as they are waaaay too big. Can anyone help? 105368

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how long does it take to pin bing to tiles

2. pinned tiles too large

3. start tile too big

4. size of pinned tiles too big