Windows 10: Pinball FX2 Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support Pinball FX2 Windows 10 Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Pinball FX2 Windows 10 Edition - First Pinball App for Windows 10 [img] [img] [img] [img] GDPR Notification 25759 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cluster Head, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Pinball FX2 Windows 10 Edition

Pinball FX2 Windows 10 Edition - First Pinball App for Windows 10

Pinball FX2 Windows 10 Edition [​IMG]

GDPR Notification

:)

Cluster Head, Oct 8, 2015

2. Error while copying a file.

I installed pinball fx2 from store in windows 10 and moved the app to d:

drive . Then i installed pinball fx 2(rg mechanix) and copied the tables from there. When I was about to paste it in the Pinball fx2 Windows 10 edition app file, I was not allowed to do so.What can I do to resolve this problem ?????? Please help me.

AnuranSarkar, Oct 8, 2015
  3. free apps not downloading in windows 10

There are 3 apps; Mail and Calender, Microsoft advertising SDK for XAML and Pinball FX2 windows 10 edition. I don't want these apps and they have appeared on their own and they are stuck on starting download. I can't download any other apps now. and to
    get rid of those 3 because they are stuck in the queue.

zohar hazrat, Oct 8, 2015
  4. Pinball FX2 Windows 10 Edition

Thanks for the info. on this.

As a fair warning to anyone looking into this, it is a free download but, you can not play the game unless

you pick out and pay for a game table to play on. The price's range from $2.49 to $2.99 each.

Unless I'm not seeing or missing something this is not a game to play 100% free.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

COMPUTIAC Guest, Oct 9, 2015
  5. Edwin New Member
    Only one I can play free is 'Sorcerer's Lair'. Lots of ads! *Sad

Edwin, Oct 9, 2015
  6. Thanks Edwin, I did not look at all of them. Now I did and it is the only free one.

But is also says other in game purchase's are available in it also. Hmm.

COMPUTIAC Guest, Oct 9, 2015
  7. Dude Win User
  8. Pinball FX2 Windows 10 Edition

Thanks Dude for the link. I forgot about this one, I last had it on a 7 'puter.

Edwin, I D/L'd 'Sorcerer's Lair' its interesting but, not a pinball game.

COMPUTIAC Guest, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Pinball FX2 Windows 10 Edition

1. Pinball FX2 Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - Pinball FX2 Edition

2. Can I use space cadet pinball?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use space cadet pinball?: Can I use space cadet pinball?I saw that the company who made space cadet pinball Cinematronics was absorbed into Maxis and Maxis was absorbed into EA. since microsoft has used it in the past you own the right I think?Now since it hasnºt been distributed or sold it is...
  3. Can I use space cadet pinball?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use space cadet pinball?: Can I use space cadet pinball?I saw that the company who made space cadet pinball Cinematronics was absorbed into Maxis and Maxis was absorbed into EA. since microsoft has used it in the past you own the right I think?Now since it hasnºt been distributed or sold it is...
  4. Issue with Space Cadet Pinball Flippers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Space Cadet Pinball Flippers: Hello!I am having an issue with the flippers on Space Cadet 3D pinball for Windows XP.They work when the ball is not in play, but then when I release the ball, the Z and / keys simply do nothing.I have tried:- Using another Windows XP PC.- Using this project to play it on my...
  5. Issue with Space Cadet Pinball Flippers

Issue with Space Cadet Pinball Flippers: Hello!I am having an issue with the flippers on Space Cadet 3D pinball for Windows XP.They work when the ball is not in play, but then when I release the ball, the Z and / keys simply do nothing.I have tried:- Using another Windows XP PC.- Using this project to play it on my...
  6. Windows 10 is missing the Microsoft edition copy of the 3D Pinball game. The Windows Vista...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 is missing the Microsoft edition copy of the 3D Pinball game. The Windows Vista...: Hello I noticed after I upgraded my Dad's computer years ago to Windows Vista with a upgrade copy on his Dell Computer, The 3D Pinball was deleted. This was years ago. Microsoft support said they did not know why it was removed as the Vista copy did not explain it would...
  7. Windows 10 is missing the 3D Pinball game. The Windows Vista "3D Pinball bug" is still...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 is missing the 3D Pinball game. The Windows Vista "3D Pinball bug" is still...: Hello I noticed after I upgraded my Dad's computer years ago to Windows Vista with a upgrade copy on his Dell Computer, The 3D Pinball was deleted. This was years ago. Microsoft support said they did not know why it was removed as the Vista copy did not explain it would...
  8. Pinball FX3 on New PC Help Please

Pinball FX3 on New PC Help Please: I have a new computer windows 10 and downloaded Pinball FX3. At first I had some trouble loading the some tables so reset it and that didn't work so I reinstalled the app. Everything worked fine until I purchased two more tables and couldn't download the. I kept getting...
  9. Pinball Madness 3 2000 Encore software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pinball Madness 3 2000 Encore software: Can I load Pinball Madness 3 2000 from Encore Software on my windows 10 machine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinball-madness-3-2000-encore-software/243bdb26-ccb3-428f-bfc6-b1ae80cfeff3
  10. Windows 10 Editions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Editions: I am restoring laptop through media creation tool. My laptop has already activated windows (Pro Windows Academic Use is mentioned on badge on laptop) so now the question is, in the list, I have to select the operating system I want to install. Which one should I select:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows fx2edition