Windows 10: Pinch and Zoom on Surface Pro 4 Not Working

Discus and support Pinch and Zoom on Surface Pro 4 Not Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi our boss here has a Surface Pro 4 and mentioned his Pinch and Zoom on the touch screen isn't working any longer. He used to be able to open an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by stevenriz, Mar 7, 2016.

1. stevenriz Win User

Pinch and Zoom on Surface Pro 4 Not Working

Hi our boss here has a Surface Pro 4 and mentioned his Pinch and Zoom on the touch screen isn't working any longer. He used to be able to open an Outlook message and he could pinch and zoom successfully using the touch screen. I know sometimes you actually do pinch and zoom on the touch pad. Is this even possible? The setting on the touch pad control panel is enabled and we are able to pinch and zoom on the pad but only in a browser, not within Outlook.

Does anyone know what to look at or check? thank you!

:)

stevenriz, Mar 7, 2016
  2. me toooo Win User

Touch screen finger-scroll / pinch-zoom not working after windows 10 update on my Toshiba P50t-A laptop.

I am experiencing the same issue on my Surface pro 4 after latest update. No more pinch to zoom on touch screen, gestures on trackpad work fine.

For example, can't zoom in on touch screen with standard Windows 10 photo app/editor

me toooo, Mar 7, 2016
  3. MS Surface Pro 4

Hello,

I am so annoyed at my Surface Pro 4. I have been unable to pinch and zoom for the last 3 weeks.

Can someone tell me the steps to make this function work again?

racqueldalling, Mar 7, 2016
  4. stevenriz Win User

a full cold power cycle of the Surface seems to have solved the issue. These tablets only go into a low power mode when restarting the OS. Do this by holding the power and volume-up buttons for 12-15 sec...

stevenriz, Mar 7, 2016
Thema:

1. Pinch and Zoom on Surface Pro 4 Not Working - Similar Threads - Pinch Zoom Surface

2. Pinch zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinch zoom: I've tried many different instructions for disabling the pinch to zoom feature of the touchpad but none of them seem to work for me. Is there anything else I can try? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinch-zoom/482982b1-9185-47b8-8c04-8330ecc8d5a6
  3. Pinch Zoom

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pinch Zoom: I just got a new laptop Lenovo and I can’t get the pinch zoom working and can’t find any option to turn it on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinch-zoom/70581716-11f7-43e8-afea-27c08751f7ed
  4. Pinch Zoom

Pinch Zoom: I need to disable this feature as my keyboard adversely affects my Desktop regularly without input from me! The feature does not seem to be accessible via Settings ap. Can someone at Microsoft please give me a solution to this seemingly simple problem...
  5. Pinch Zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pinch Zoom: I just bought a new HP laptop. As always, I looked to immediately get rid of pinch zoom but I cannot find it. Tutorials show going to "personalize" then "devices" etc but in the end, I don't have the options on the screen which they have on theirs. Also, most I've found...
  6. pinch zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pinch zoom: pleaese i have a hp pavilklion windoiws 10 laptop\i want to dissable the piunch zoom on my kmeypad.its so annloying iu drag my fingers anbd the whole page zooms in and out constantly when iu dont intebnt to ...... i ve tread ob a few sites how to do. bugt wshden i follow iut...
  7. pinch to zoom not working

pinch to zoom not working: pinch to zoom not working, already tried shutting down and then holding volume up button & power button. Still not working. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinch-to-zoom-not-working/5f0f5c26-47f6-457e-a80d-9b7e16a5ad2f
  8. Unable to pinch Zoom-in and Zoom-out" on Surface Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to pinch Zoom-in and Zoom-out" on Surface Pro: Already went to settings and enabled/disabled/re-enabled the pinch zoom function. Also reset the touchpad to default. Help! * Original title: oNE DRIVE...
  9. Can't "pinch zoom-in and zoom-out" on Surface Pro 4 fully updated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't "pinch zoom-in and zoom-out" on Surface Pro 4 fully updated: Already went to settings and enabled/disabled/re-enabled the pinch zoom function. Also reset the touchpad to default. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-pinch-zoom-in-and-zoom-out-on-surface-pro-4/84eaef72-48ee-4e46-8305-73857c32a17a
  10. Pinch Zoom

Pinch Zoom: Hello, I have found many threads on how to remove Pinch Zoom for windows 10 but none have been applicable for the options presented to me i.e. Control Panel > Mouse > UltraNav > TouchPad Settings > Application Gestures > Pinch Zoom > uncheck the Enable Pinch Zoom box....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to use pinch to zoom afterwindows update

2. pinch to zoom not working surface 4

3. pinch zoom not working on surface pro 4

4. not able to zoom in with touch in surface pro,
  5. screen pinch not working on surface,
  6. touch screen surface pro 4 pinch,
  7. pinch touch not working on my surface laptop,
  8. pinch screen nit working surface pro,
  9. delete driver surface pinch to zoom not working,
  10. pinch to zoom touch screen surface pro 4