Windows 10: Pink Tint on Screen - Please Help

Discus and support Pink Tint on Screen - Please Help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I very recently got this computer and only just installed windows 8.1 yesterday. After I installed windows everything seemed to be working fine and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by LukeT5202, Dec 23, 2015.

1. LukeT5202 Win User

Pink Tint on Screen - Please Help

Hi I very recently got this computer and only just installed windows 8.1 yesterday. After I installed windows everything seemed to be working fine and I had no problems with the monitor. I then installed the Graphics Card Drivers and when that was all finished and I restarted the computer there was a pinkish tint on the desktop and now I don't know what to do about it. I have linked 2 images of the same screen, one taken off of my phone and one PrtScr to show the difference. If anyone could help me with this I would seriously appreciate it!
    Note: I connect my computer to my monitor with an HDMI cable
    Note2: I may not have my motherboard drivers installed(this is my first time buying a PC)
    Here is a link to the computer I bought, all at regular specs - http://cybertronpc.com/customkititem...view=customize

:)

LukeT5202, Dec 23, 2015

2. Lumia 1020 - Tint too green (not as nice as 920)

Unfortunately, AMOLED screens are prone to some sort of tint or other and that is just the nature of AMOLED screens. I've seen some on other devices with yellow, blue and pink tints. The tint on your 1020 will be more noticable when you compare its screen
    to that of your 920's LCD.

If the green tint is pronounced enough to be unbearable then you always have the option of taking it back to the store you got it from for a replacement.

Ray Hipkiss, Dec 23, 2015
  3. Red colored screen after November update

*Original Title: red screen after update

after december update for win 10 my color or tint is pink to red, and will not calibrate or reset

thanks kk

KennethKnutson, Dec 23, 2015
Thema:

Pink Tint on Screen - Please Help

1. Pink Tint on Screen - Please Help - Similar Threads - Pink Tint Screen

2. Need Help with AVD Pink Screen on GPU VMs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help with AVD Pink Screen on GPU VMs: Hello Folks,We are implementing AVD for GPU users.They have been experiencing at random times throughout the day, their screens turning pink and distorted image attached. Unfortunately, there is not much documentation online for this specific issue and troubleshooting has...
  3. My screen randomly switched to 'cinematic mode' and it has become a pink tint

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen randomly switched to 'cinematic mode' and it has become a pink tint: Hi, seemingly out of nowhere, a box appeared in the middle of my screen with the words 'cinematic lighting' or something like that with a camera icon by it, and my screen became a pink tint. I've tried turning the night light mode on and off but to no avail, and I searched...
  4. Yellow Tint Screen

Yellow Tint Screen: Recently I've began to play a game called VALORANT, i've noticed that when i open the game my laptops' screen tints this yellow-ish color making white and all other colors look toned down. When i finish playing and close the game the tint is still there and i have to close my...
  5. Laptop screen randomly turned pink with green lines please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop screen randomly turned pink with green lines please help: It used to sometimes do this when you first opened the computer and all I had to do was apply pressure to the screen and it would fix itself but now when I try it, it doesn't do anything. If anyone knows what to do please let me know as soon as you can. submitted by...
  6. Pink Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pink Screen: My display is not normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pink-screen/5976528c-151b-497a-9d85-be08dba317c0
  7. Blue Screen Tint Need Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Tint Need Help: So yesterday I was playing GTAV and I jumped into one of the new cars. This immediately turned my screen a translucent blue and upon exiting the game my screen is still blue. I've restarted 3-4 times, tried color calibration but it had no relevancy to my problem. I've tried...
  8. My screen is either negative or has this weird tint to it Please help!

My screen is either negative or has this weird tint to it Please help!: here is a sceenshot if that helps [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-either-negative-or-has-this-weird/ecc072a8-8d89-4d27-9cae-617b259703dd
  9. Windows 10 wierd pink tint to everything.

Windows 10 wierd pink tint to everything.: Ok, so recently WIndows 10 has been making red appear pink. I have tried calibrating my display settings but to no avail. I have reinstalled drivers. I have done everything I can find on the question. Although white still appears white things that are red appear to be pink....
  10. Red/Pink Tint

Red/Pink Tint: I have a two monitor extended view set up for my computer. For some reason one of them has a red/pink tint to it making it difficult to work with. I have tried personalization, display on Settings - and nothing will get rid of the tint. Can anyone help??...