Windows 10: Pinned Icons in Customized Audit Mode

Discus and support Pinned Icons in Customized Audit Mode in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I customized my Windows 10 in Audit Mode and created a answer file by the Windows System Image Manager. CopyProfile in the answer file is set on true... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pkap72, Feb 15, 2016.

1. pkap72 Win User

Pinned Icons in Customized Audit Mode

I customized my Windows 10 in Audit Mode and created a answer file by the Windows System Image Manager. CopyProfile in the answer file is set on true

In the customization I removed the Edge browser Icon and the Windows Store from the Task bar. I know that pinned Icons at the taskbar will not been copied, but is there a way to force them anyway been copied???

:)

pkap72, Feb 15, 2016

2. Windows 10 won't install in Audit Mode

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Audit mode is used to add customizations to Windows images. When you use audit mode, the system does not have to apply settings in Windows Welcome. OEMs and corporations should use audit mode to complete their manual customizations.

Is your computer connected to working environment or any domain?

Reply us with the information so that we can proceed with the next step.

Thank You.

Uttam Yadav, Feb 15, 2016
  3. I cannot reset my windows 10 Computer

Windows Welcome Mode is the first user experience while the Audit mode is used to add customization to Windows images. Sometimes, Windows keeps running in Audit Mode and user has no idea about it, just like in your case. While your machine is running Audit
    Mode when upgrading or reinstalling Windows 10, the upgrade won’t progress.

Here's how to exit from Audit mode to reinstall Windows 10:

1. Open the administrative or elevated Command Prompt. Type cmd in the Search field at the taskbar.

2. Type the following command and press Enter key: sysprep /oobe /generalize

DISCLAIMER:Running sysprep command each time resets Windows licensing state to default. So if your Windows is activated and you run this command, you’ll need to reactivate Windows after executing this command.

3. Once the command IS successfully executed, you’ll be out of Audit Mode. Now you can re-try to upgrade to Windows 10 and it should work.

Andre Da Costa, Feb 15, 2016
Thema:

Pinned Icons in Customized Audit Mode

1. Pinned Icons in Customized Audit Mode - Similar Threads - Pinned Icons Customized

2. Audit mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audit mode: How do I get out of audit mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audit-mode/806c0874-884f-479b-8ddb-dee09d104dc4
  3. Customizing image in Audit mode vs OOBE

Customizing image in Audit mode vs OOBE: Hi, I'm new to customizing Windows images and I'm confused by something that I hope you can clear up. I understand that audit mode gives OEMs the ability to install software, drivers, customize etc before capturing a master image, and that that this uses a hidden admin...
  4. what is audit mode

what is audit mode: my win 10 won't install because it's in audit mode. what is audit mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-audit-mode/d0b1a6aa-be1e-4abb-b82b-1a3e54675033
  5. Audit Mode and Robocopy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Audit Mode and Robocopy: So today I had an interesting issue. I had a data transfer from an old hard drive to a newly purchased system. It wasnt my system, else I would've follow windows oobe and then transfered the files. Instead, i hit control+shift+F3 to enter audit mode and then I opened PS as...
  6. Question about customizing default profile in Audit Mode

Question about customizing default profile in Audit Mode: I am creating a new image for my company from a clean Windows 10 installation, and I want to use Audit Mode to set up the default profile. One of the programs we are required to have on all computers is Symantec Endpoint Protection which is pushed out as a remote...
  7. Audit Customizations

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Audit Customizations: So I'm working on creating a reference image for myself and some friends. The idea was to debloat windows as much as possible. I figured out how to do most of what I need through trial and error, however, there are a few last changes that I just can't seem to figure out....
  8. Audit Customizations

Audit Customizations: So I'm working on creating a reference image for myself and some friends. The idea was to debloat windows as much as possible. I figured out how to do most of what I need through trial and error, however, there are a few last changes that I just can't seem to figure out....
  9. Customize Windows 10 Image in Audit Mode with Sysprep

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Customize Windows 10 Image in Audit Mode with Sysprep: How to: Customize Windows 10 Image in Audit Mode with Sysprep [img] Information First a quote from Microsoft TechNet: Understanding Audit Mode: When Windows boots first time, the computer can start in one of the following two modes: .methodtop { margin: 8px...
  10. Can't enter Audit mode and customize only for one user.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't enter Audit mode and customize only for one user.: hey guys. Im building an unattended Windows 10 Pro setup following this guide: Windows 10 Image - Customize in Audit Mode with Sysprep - Windows 10 Forums. Everything works perfectly altought I would like to improve the image with a few more pre-installed softwares, so I...