Windows 10: Pinned tabs not sticking between sessions

Discus and support Pinned tabs not sticking between sessions in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there, I have pinned my favorite sites in my browser; however, when I close the browser and return later, the pinned tabs are gone. How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelHeneghan1, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Pinned tabs not sticking between sessions

Hi there,

I have pinned my favorite sites in my browser; however, when I close the browser and return later, the pinned tabs are gone. How can I sustain the pins across browser sessions?

Thank you,

Michael

:)

MichaelHeneghan1, Jul 12, 2018
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Since recent update KB3200970 I cannot use nor setup a PIN to sign in and MS Office2016 disappeared

Thank you for the update. We suggest for you to reset the login PIN. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start Menu and select settings.
    • Now select Accounts.
    • Next select the tab Sign-in option.
    • Click on I Forget the PIN and follow the on screen instructions.

Update us with the result.

PreciousLeb, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Callender Win User

Pinned tabs not sticking between sessions

Callender, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Pinned tabs not sticking between sessions

1. Pinned tabs not sticking between sessions - Similar Threads - Pinned tabs sticking

2. RDS: replicating profiles between session hosts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDS: replicating profiles between session hosts: Hello :I want to build an RDS farm with 2HA connection broker and 2 session Hosts.The 2 connection brokers are a VM and the 2 session hosts are hardware servers with this configuration:10c/20t CPU64GB Ram 4x 1.2TB 10k SAS I want to use FSLogix for the profiles. Is there a...
  3. RDS: replicating profiles between session hosts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RDS: replicating profiles between session hosts: Hello :I want to build an RDS farm with 2HA connection broker and 2 session Hosts.The 2 connection brokers are a VM and the 2 session hosts are hardware servers with this configuration:10c/20t CPU64GB Ram 4x 1.2TB 10k SAS I want to use FSLogix for the profiles. Is there a...
  4. Mouse sticks between screens of dual monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse sticks between screens of dual monitors: How do I keep my mouse from sticking between dual moniters? I run windows 10, should I go back to 8? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-sticks-between-screens-of-dual-monitors/438a3028-b407-44fe-a851-8e4aa10f6549
  5. "g" key sticks in RDP sessions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "g" key sticks in RDP sessions: Hello, Lately in the past few days or so we've had multiple users with the same issue. Whenever I enter any RDP session in full-screen mode, the "g" key is stuck. It inputs "g" over and over every 3-4 seconds. Is anyone else experiencing this?...
  6. Is there a difference between laptop memory sticks and desktop memory

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there a difference between laptop memory sticks and desktop memory: I have a Dell Workstation with two 8GB Kingston memory sticks and want to increase my memory to at least 64GB. Is there a difference in laptop and desktop memory sticks (physical size, etc.)? Also, where are sites where I can look to find what I need? I've never purchased...
  7. Is there a difference between laptop memory sticks and desktop memory

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a difference between laptop memory sticks and desktop memory: I have a Dell Workstation with two 8GB Kingston memory sticks and want to increase my memory to at least 64GB. Is there a difference in laptop and desktop memory sticks (physical size, etc.)? Also, where are sites where I can look to find what I need? I've never purchased...
  8. Edge and Brave Browser - where's the session/tabs data?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge and Brave Browser - where's the session/tabs data?: I'm having problems with these two browsers and I'm reinstalling Windows anyway and I need to get my tabs from them (neither is working right now, so I can't get into the browsers). Does anyone know where they store their session/tab data?
  9. Pinned tabs

in Windows 10 Support
    Pinned tabs: I have this problem with a web page that i pinned to the task bar. I no longer need this pinned, but I cant delete it from the task bar. How do I remove it? Any help would be greatly appreciated! *Tongue 110587
  10. Pin to Desktop and Stick where pinned

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pin to Desktop and Stick where pinned: There may be a reason this can't be done or if it can, I have just not found it.*Sad Is there any way to pin an icon to a specific point on the desktop and make to STAY there? No matter what type of re-arranging is done to all other icons, I want it to be permanently located...