Windows 10: Pinned tabs

Discus and support Pinned tabs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have this problem with a web page that i pinned to the task bar. I no longer need this pinned, but I cant delete it from the task bar. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tews, May 19, 2018.

1. Tews Win User

Pinned tabs

I have this problem with a web page that i pinned to the task bar. I no longer need this pinned, but I cant delete it from the task bar. How do I remove it? Any help would be greatly appreciated! *Tongue

:)

2. Since recent update KB3200970 I cannot use nor setup a PIN to sign in and MS Office2016 disappeared

Thank you for the update. We suggest for you to reset the login PIN. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start Menu and select settings.
    • Now select Accounts.
    • Next select the tab Sign-in option.
    • Click on I Forget the PIN and follow the on screen instructions.

Update us with the result.

PreciousLeb, May 20, 2018
  3. Make pinned tabs smaller

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "tabs smaller that are pinned at the top", are you referring to the tabs created on the top of the Internet Explorer?

If you want to resize the default size of the tabs in the Internet Explorer, then there is no option to resize the tabs opened in the Internet Explorer.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 20, 2018
Thema:

Pinned tabs

1. Pinned tabs - Similar Threads - Pinned tabs

2. Why did pinned tabs moved to left after unchecking “Show Copilot button.”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did pinned tabs moved to left after unchecking “Show Copilot button.”: Hi,After I right clicked and unchecked “Show Copilot button.” pinned tabs moved to left before it was in the middle.Is it possible to make them center/middle again?Refer screen shots. Thank youCopilot view at the right before After unchecking Show Copilot pinned tabs moved to...
  3. Why did pinned tabs moved to left after unchecking “Show Copilot button.”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did pinned tabs moved to left after unchecking “Show Copilot button.”: Hi,After I right clicked and unchecked “Show Copilot button.” pinned tabs moved to left before it was in the middle.Is it possible to make them center/middle again?Refer screen shots. Thank youCopilot view at the right before After unchecking Show Copilot pinned tabs moved to...
  4. Why did pinned tabs moved to left after unchecking “Show Copilot button.”

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Set up My PIN Tab not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set up My PIN Tab not working: Unable to log in. Message says” something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again. When click on tab to set up my PIN. Nothing happens. It does not open new window to enter information. When click on sign-in option and click on Key password and...
  6. Set up My PIN Tab not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Set up My PIN Tab not working: Unable to log in. Message says” something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again. When click on tab to set up my PIN. Nothing happens. It does not open new window to enter information. When click on sign-in option and click on Key password and...
  7. Microsoft Edge will let you pin Tab groups.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge will let you pin Tab groups.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tskh7i/microsoft_edge_will_let_you_pin_tab_groups/
  8. Can I removed the pinned tiles tab from start on Windows 10?

Can I removed the pinned tiles tab from start on Windows 10?: I just want the list tab on start. Is that possible to remove? I upgraded from Windows 7. submitted by /u/Mysterious-Client903 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lja1m7/can_i_removed_the_pinned_tiles_tab_from_start_on/
  9. Pinned tabs in taskbar aligned to the right

Pinned tabs in taskbar aligned to the right: I know I can use toolbars to move the open and pinned tabs around but its pretty scuffed and not dynamical. Is there any way to do this? submitted by /u/mxrixs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kv2731/pinned_tabs_in_taskbar_aligned_to_the_right/
  10. Edge no longer launches with pinned tabs? (87.0.664.66)

Edge no longer launches with pinned tabs? (87.0.664.66): As of the last official update pinned tabs no longer open with the browser anymore. Is this by design? submitted by /u/xXMadSupraXx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kfajyx/edge_no_longer_launches_with_pinned_tabs_87066466/