Windows 10: Pioneer BD-RW BDR-TD04 can't use bluray discs

Discus and support Pioneer BD-RW BDR-TD04 can't use bluray discs in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Pioneer BD-RW BDR-TD04 bluray writer/read can't read and write bluray discs (also can't detect it, it's spins up a bit than down) including thoose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by golddragon007, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Pioneer BD-RW BDR-TD04 can't use bluray discs

My Pioneer BD-RW BDR-TD04 bluray writer/read can't read and write bluray discs (also can't detect it, it's spins up a bit than down) including thoose which was written by itself. I can't find driver on the Pioneer's page. And somewhy the windows detects it as DVD/CD-ROM type. I'm able to read DVD and CDs. The 50GB bluray disc (3d movie) which was written with this drive is playable on xbox one s. I think windows detect this device wrongly...

:)

golddragon007, Jul 10, 2018

2. Pioneer BD-RW BDR-203 cant read DVD and Blue-Ray disks

I got a drive Pioneer BD-RW BDR-203 but unfortunately I cant play DVD or Blue-Ray disks on it under W10. Eather I need to get some special software or something is wrong with the drive. Could you advise please?

KivaevVladimir, Jul 10, 2018
  3. pioneer bd-rw bdr-208d incompatible with windows 10

Franklin - Were you able to get your BDR-208 working in Win 10? I just upgraded from 7 Pro to 10 Pro a few days ago and my Pioneer BDR-208 isn't found by Win 10 in the Devices list and now won't work. My older Pioneer drive, a BDR-205, is found by Win
    10 and is working. I downloaded the Win 10 ISO and burned it to a DVD before doing the upgrade and if I put that disc in the BDR-208 and restart the computer it loads and Win 10 wants to start the upgrade again (which I kill by pressing the reset button).
    So the system bios finds the drive, just not Win 10.

Just_Another_Steve, Jul 10, 2018
  4. J Boa Win User

Pioneer BD-RW BDR-TD04 can't use bluray discs

pioneer bd-rw bdr-208d incompatible with windows 10 - Error Code 39

Hi,

I lost functionality with my Pioneer bd-rw bdr-208d drive when I attempted to install on my windows 10 computer. Windows 10 stated (under device drivers) that 'Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver
    may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39). "

After spending 3 hours to get the drive to work, here's what worked for me:

1) I tried downloading and reinstalling the driver from the pioneer website with no success. (fyi: I couldn't find anyone commenting on any forum stating this worked for them)

2) I followed the recommendations suggested here: pioneer bd-rw bdr-208d incompatible with windows 10

This included running the troubleshooter, trying to install the driver in compatability mode (pioneer driver exe gives error messages so no go on that), the discussion states trying to use a different sata connection. I tried all
    6 on my motherboard with no success. Apparently the sata move works for most people, so it presented a harder challenge.

3) I was able to fix using the advise here: How to fix CD or DVD Drive issue with error Code 39 - Driver Easy

I backed up my registry, applied the regedit suggestions and deleted the upperfilters for {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}.
    I hate touching the registry and there should be a better way to fix this without forcing users to do this (I would suggest fixing the current installation driver to accommodate for this scenario). The regedit was my final attempt before
    the blu-ray drive going to ebay or donation, thankfully this worked.

I am not sure if this helps anyone, but I was very thankful to finally find a solution, albeit hard to find so I have posted the resolution here.

J Boa, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Pioneer BD-RW BDR-TD04 can't use bluray discs

1. Pioneer BD-RW BDR-TD04 can't use bluray discs - Similar Threads - Pioneer BDR TD04

2. decom errors for pioneer blu ray drive BD-RW BDR-209M so bad had to disable drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    decom errors for pioneer blu ray drive BD-RW BDR-209M so bad had to disable drive: Hello to anyone who can help. As subject line states after a windows update about a year ago, my internal Pioneer Blu ray drive had decom errors so bad it took about 30 seconds to move the mouse across the screen. By process of elimination, i found the drive was causing the...
  3. decom errors for pioneer blu ray drive BD-RW BDR-209M so bad had to disable drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    decom errors for pioneer blu ray drive BD-RW BDR-209M so bad had to disable drive: Hello to anyone who can help. As subject line states after a windows update about a year ago, my internal Pioneer Blu ray drive had decom errors so bad it took about 30 seconds to move the mouse across the screen. By process of elimination, i found the drive was causing the...
  4. decom errors for pioneer blu ray drive BD-RW BDR-209M so bad had to disable drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pioneer BDR-XD07B not working

Pioneer BDR-XD07B not working: I recently bought a new Pioneer BDR-XD07B and it isn't showing up on my desktop. I tried opening the device manager and it says the device is running fine but when I open file explorer to find the drive under my computer it isn't there. It appeared briefly and I attempted to...
  6. Pioneer BDR-XD07B not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pioneer BDR-XD07B not working: I recently bought a new Pioneer BDR-XD07B and it isn't showing up on my desktop. I tried opening the device manager and it says the device is running fine but when I open file explorer to find the drive under my computer it isn't there. It appeared briefly and I attempted to...
  7. Pioneer BDR-XD07B not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. pioneer BDR-208D

pioneer BDR-208D: pioneer BDR-208D not working after update to 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pioneer-bdr-208d/4fab9f8c-96b1-45b1-926e-b8ea4b9cdd12
  9. Pioneer BDR-2209 INTERNAL BD/DVD/CD WRITER

Pioneer BDR-2209 INTERNAL BD/DVD/CD WRITER: Hi! My Pioneer BDR-2209 INTERNAL BD/DVD/CD WRITER in OS Win 10 64-bit STOP working. Do not recognize any disks. Can somebody help me, please? Thank you. Sincerely, Dustin P.S. Is recognize in DEVICE MANAGER...
  10. Optiarc BD RW BD drive

Optiarc BD RW BD drive: Device manager says, ''This device is working properly.'' After a windows update the drive no longer recognizes any type of disc. The device driver is up to date. Any ideas on how to fix this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bdr-td04 w10

2. pioneer bdr bluray problem

3. pioneer bdr cant write

4. pioneer bdr-td04,
  5. driver for pioneer bd-rw bdr-td04s,
  6. pioner bd-rw bdr-td04 driver,
  7. pioneer bd-rw bdr-td04 windows 10,
  8. pioneer bdr-td04 w10,
  9. pc blue ray player update pioneer TD04,
  10. bdr-td04 blu-ray player not reading,
  11. CDROM&VEN_HP&PROD_BDRW___UJ272,