Windows 10: plan to install Graphic

Discus and support plan to install Graphic in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; i'm planning to install Graphic Video, but I am not sure which Radeon or Geforce, so i don't want to have an expensive graphic. about good fair under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by rebornkings777, Mar 25, 2017.

1. plan to install Graphic

i'm planning to install Graphic Video, but I am not sure which Radeon or Geforce, so i don't want to have an expensive graphic. about good fair under 100 dollars. so here's my computer

What do you recommended for this?

RAM & SSD Upgrades | Dell Inspiron 3650 | Crucial.com

plan to install Graphic [​IMG]

:)

rebornkings777, Mar 25, 2017

2. Question

Unclear what you meant by 19 Graphics card. Is there a link of the Graphics card which you are planning to buy?

Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 25, 2017
  3. GeekLiu Win User
    Windows 10 Lag Issue (May Have Found The Issue, Need Suggestions)

By uninstalling the Intel driver, the problem goes away, so I think there's something wrong with the Intel integrated graphics card driver, not the Nvidia driver.

I'm planning on doing a Windows 7 clean install by the way.

GeekLiu, Mar 25, 2017
  4. plan to install Graphic

We need a bit more info, like what you plan on doing with said card. So you plan on gaming or do you just want a discrete graphics card in the system?

ArazelEternal, Mar 25, 2017
  5. Something like this would probably do you well.

ArazelEternal, Mar 25, 2017
  6. bobkn Win User
    Which Inspiron 3650 do you have?

If you have the slim form factor, you're limited to low profile cards.

The mini tower looks like it can take regular cards, but I believe that its power supply is rated at 240W. That's lower than the recommended power for most third-party cards. However, Dell sells a Radeon R7-250 card for it, so you can probably get away with most low-power cards.

You have to be sure to only consider cards that do not require auxiliary PCI-E power connections. (Low power cards, 75W or less, won't need auxiliary power.)

My suggestion is a card that uses the nVidia 1050 chipset. Example (if you're in the US):

ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 DirectX 12 ZT-P10500A-10L 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready Video Cards-Newegg.com

There are also low-profile 1050 cards available, for about $120.

Should be future proof - for a few months.

bobkn, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

plan to install Graphic

1. plan to install Graphic - Similar Threads - plan install Graphic

2. Intel planning to stay competitive in the gaming industry with integrated graphics technology

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel planning to stay competitive in the gaming industry with integrated graphics technology: How is Intel planning to stay competitive in the gaming industry with integrated graphics technology, and what advancements can we expect to see in upcoming Intel processor generations to enhance gaming performance and user satisfaction?...
  3. Intel planning to stay competitive in the gaming industry with integrated graphics technology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel planning to stay competitive in the gaming industry with integrated graphics technology: How is Intel planning to stay competitive in the gaming industry with integrated graphics technology, and what advancements can we expect to see in upcoming Intel processor generations to enhance gaming performance and user satisfaction?...
  4. Intel planning to stay competitive in the gaming industry with integrated graphics technology

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Assure Paid Plan Plan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Assure Paid Plan Plan: On August 7, I called for my regular paid tuneup. I don't know what he did but the computer was even slower. I called again on August 8, the issue became worse the individual was unsure of what he was doing. I called again twice after with the long hold. Then finally...
  6. Graphics Card Install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics Card Install: I recently purchased a VisionTek Radeon 5450 SFF 512MB DDR3 3M 3x DVI-D Graphics Card and installed it in my HP EliteDesk 800 G2 SFF. I see the card listed in device manager and I updated the drivers through windows updates to the most recent drivers available. I am running...
  7. Installing Windows plan for disaster recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows plan for disaster recovery: I'm trying to create a disaster recovery plan for installing Windows to my laptop if I were to to start from scratch. My laptop is a Dell Inspiron and I'm currently running Windows 10 Pro v.2004. I have three accounts on my laptop, one of them is a Windows Administrator...
  8. Planned Install - No Motherboard Disc

Planned Install - No Motherboard Disc: Hello, I have a spare ten-capable machine whose HDD crashed. Now repaired and I ought to put Windows 10 Home on it. The problem is I inherited the machine without a motherboard or Windows 7 disc. If I buy a Windows 10 licence will I be able to install it without the help...
  9. Changing Intel Graphics Power Plan through registry

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Changing Intel Graphics Power Plan through registry: Any body know the registry keys to change both Intel Graphics Power Plans (Plugged In & On Battery) to maximum performance through registry ? I recently upgraded an old Windows 7 GMA laptop to Windows 10 to benefit from free upgrade before it terminates in December ,...
  10. Win 10 Install Plan RFC

Win 10 Install Plan RFC: Please comment on the following plan. I intend to a. Buy a new 1 TB HD and install Win7 Home Premium on it. b. Set a Restore point on my existing Win7 HD c. Hold in reserve my original Win 7 HD d. Boot the new intsall and wait for Win 7 to ask if I want to Install Win...