Windows 10: Play Borderlands: The Handsome Collection for Free This Weekend

Discus and support Play Borderlands: The Handsome Collection for Free This Weekend in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] We’re excited to announce that all Xbox Live members can enjoy Borderlands: The Handsome Collection for free this weekend. Beginning on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Play Borderlands: The Handsome Collection for Free This Weekend

Source: Play Borderlands: The Handsome Collection for Free This Weekend - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Oct 26, 2016

2. Windows 10 repair Microsoft Solitaire Collection

I gave up Microsoft Solitaire Collection, the first weekend of July. While playing Free cell , a virus hit me and knocked me out for a week. I gave up. Got m7 computer back up a week later.

L:
    *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

JohnFranchi, Oct 26, 2016
  3. Luc311 Win User
    Unable to buy game that's free for the weekend

I guess it goes without saying. I've missed it and I have to pay full price in order to own it.

Luc311, Oct 26, 2016
Thema:

Play Borderlands: The Handsome Collection for Free This Weekend

1. Play Borderlands: The Handsome Collection for Free This Weekend - Similar Threads - Play Borderlands Handsome

2. Music videos now playing on Facebook this weekend

in Windows 10 News
    Music videos now playing on Facebook this weekend: [ATTACH] Today, we’re adding a new way for people to come together around music by bringing official music videos to Facebook in the US. Starting this weekend, you’ll be able to discover, watch and share music videos from today’s top...
  3. Play NHL 20 free on Xbox One during Free Play Days this weekend Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Play NHL 20 free on Xbox One during Free Play Days this weekend Xbox: [ATTACH] To celebrate the start of the NHL season, NHL 20 is available now through Free Play Days for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members this weekend! With more customization, new modes, and gameplay innovation, you can experience even more ways to...
  4. Xbox Live Gold Free Play Days through this weekend on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Live Gold Free Play Days through this weekend on Xbox One: [ATTACH] Through this weekend, Xbox Live Gold members can play a fantastic variety of titles from horror to action to creation. Survive or kill in adrenaline-filled matches from iconic horror films in Dead by Daylight: Special Edition. Experience explosive action in a...
  5. Free Play Days: Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition July 18 to 21

in Windows 10 News
    Free Play Days: Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition July 18 to 21: [ATTACH] Jump into the co-op looter shooter that started it all! Enjoy a blend of FPS and RPG mechanics as you play one four characters who each have their own unique skillsets to use and master. Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition will be available for free this weekend...
  6. Play For Honor during Free Weekend May 3 to 7

in Windows 10 News
    Play For Honor during Free Weekend May 3 to 7: Vikings, Knights, and Samurai have waged a pitched battle in For Honor for more than a year now, and the developers have been fueling their efforts with regular new content drops and improvements, including new heroes, Xbox One X enhancements, and the addition of dedicated...
  7. Borderlands 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Borderlands 2: I'm interested in specific answers to specific performance issues in specific games. Here BL2 is what's on the table. While everyone will have different components, we all have Windows 10 in common and I'd like to get to work uncovering the facts & techniques necessary to...
  8. A Weekend To Forget

in Windows 10 Support
    A Weekend To Forget: Decided to repair old computer desk that was a bit wobbly. Took entire system off and began repairs. Almost finished and moved it slightly to get at a screw! CRASH! Ah, well need a new one anyway!! Then set pc up on dining table whilst awaiting new one to be delivered....
  9. Play Steep Free This Weekend March 10-12th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Play Steep Free This Weekend March 10-12th 2017: [img] After months of updates, tweaks, and a free expansion that adds the peaks of Alaska’s Denali to its snowy open world, shredding down the pristine slopes of Steep is better than ever — and Xbox Live Gold members are about to get a chance to dive in for free, for a...
  10. claim your free OneDrive storage this weekend or lose it forever

in Windows 10 News
    claim your free OneDrive storage this weekend or lose it forever: Unless you’ve been living under a rock the last few months, you likely know thatMicrosoft is cutting back on its OneDrive storage options. The base storage will drop from 15GB to 5Gb this year...