Windows 10: Play music behind lock screen

Discus and support Play music behind lock screen in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need to protect my school laptop with a lock screen so that I need to enter my PIN to carry on working. I would like, however, to be able to listen... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jenhet, Jul 10, 2018.

1. jenhet Win User

Play music behind lock screen

I need to protect my school laptop with a lock screen so that I need to enter my PIN to carry on working. I would like, however, to be able to listen to music/audiobooks even when the lock screen is active. Is this possible with Windows 10?

:)

jenhet, Jul 10, 2018

2. how to show music on start screen that's playing

Look at this to see if this gets you what you want:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/How-to/wp8/settings-and-personalization/personalize-my-lock-screen

To show the artist when music is playing

When you're listening to music while your phone's locked, your phone can show an image of the artist who's currently playing instead of your regular background image.

• In the
      App list
      , tap Settings
      Play music behind lock screen start-icon-settings_InvariantCulture_Default.png
      >
      Lock screen.

• Turn on Show artist when playing music
      Play music behind lock screen basic-icon-toggle-on_InvariantCulture_Default.png

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Show artist when playing music on lock screen for lumia 920

Thanks for your answer and suggestion, it works thanks again Play music behind lock screen :)....
    After installing MPAtool now i able to see artist's image on lock screen and in "music+videos" background, but i can't in "My Nokia" which is for free download songs, in this app through on "my music" i can play songs of "music+videos" and "My Nokia" but i
    can't see artist's image in background i can see only on lock screen, what to do any idea please tell me....

Mahesh B Hiremath, Jul 10, 2018
  4. RGW1 Win User

Keep Lock Screen Visible while playing music

How can I set the lock screen so that the music artist remains visible when music id playing. Currently it goes black after a few seconds. Settings -Lock Screen - Screen Times Out is set to 5 minutes which s the max. There is ne "never" option.

Thema:

1. Play music behind lock screen - Similar Threads - Play music behind

2. Windows plays music loud when turning on lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows plays music loud when turning on lock screen: Hello! I like to listen to music on Spotify on my computer. When I leave my computer I turn off my headset and windows is muted. Then I lock my computer with "windows+L". After 1 minute the screen goes black, and after another 2 minutes my computer goes into sleep. At this...
  3. Windows plays music loud when turning on lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows plays music loud when turning on lock screen: Hello! I like to listen to music on Spotify on my computer. When I leave my computer I turn off my headset and windows is muted. Then I lock my computer with "windows+L". After 1 minute the screen goes black, and after another 2 minutes my computer goes into sleep. At this...
  4. Playing Music

Playing Music: I have just made the leap from Windows 7 to Windows 11, where is the option to play/play all feature in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-music/a2a95cec-4a26-4283-a80f-bb1124c7611f
  5. Playing Music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing Music: I have just made the leap from Windows 7 to Windows 11, where is the option to play/play all feature in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-music/a2a95cec-4a26-4283-a80f-bb1124c7611f
  6. Lock Screen Music Player

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen Music Player: Dear Community, I have recently bought a new Notebook with a Windows 10 Operating System. When I play music via Chrome Browser or watch a stream via the Twitch Application and go into lock screen it would show this small window on the lower right corner of the lock screen:...
  7. groove music changes the lock screen even though music isn't playing and 'show now playing...

groove music changes the lock screen even though music isn't playing and 'show now playing...: I recently used the 'fresh start' feature to reinstall windows 10 on my laptop. After the reinstall, the lock screen displayed an artist from my groove music library as if I was listening to music, even though I hadn't even opened groove music, much less played any music. I...
  8. Time on lock screen is one hour behind

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time on lock screen is one hour behind: Hello, I'm trying to fix an issue on one of the company's computer running Windows 10 1803. When the user locks his PC the time on lock screen is behind one hour and I can't find a way to fix it. I've already tried sfc /scannow, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth,...
  9. PLAYING MUSIC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PLAYING MUSIC: HOW DO I PLAY MUSIC ON WINDOWS 10 FROM A CD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/playing-music/cf886afb-a2a1-4f5e-949e-a032496a3530
  10. Set Now Playing Artist Art in Groove Music as Lock Screen - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Set Now Playing Artist Art in Groove Music as Lock Screen - Windows 10: How to: Set Now Playing Artist Art in Groove Music as Lock Screen - Windows 10 [img] Information The included Groove Music app in Windows 10 allows you to listen to your favorite music on your Windows, iOS, and Android devices. You can create a playlist with music you've...