Windows 10: Play Sound at Shutdown in Windows 10

Discus and support Play Sound at Shutdown in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Hello Robert, *Smile I find that using a short playing sound works best because of this issue of it shutting down sometimes before the sound has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Comp Cmndo, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Play Sound at Shutdown in Windows 10

I'm using the XP version of tada.wav, or one of the varying "Shutdown" voice clips from Distance's announcer, which are all no more than a second at most. Would a full shutdown by holding shift be a way to do that maybe?

MrMii Win 10, Apr 26, 2018
Thema:

Play Sound at Shutdown in Windows 10

1. Play Sound at Shutdown in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Play Sound Shutdown

2. windows shutdown sound

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows shutdown sound: hello I've tried the following steps in this video using Task Scheduler so when windows when shutdown would have a certain sound, but it doesn't work for some reason I don't know if the steps in the video would allow me to change the sound to a costum sound of my liking....
  3. Startup and Shutdown Sounds Won't Play Properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Startup and Shutdown Sounds Won't Play Properly: Hey all, I'm not really sure where on these forums to ask this question, but I need a bit of help. Is anyone here familiar with Winaero Tweaker? I recently discovered this utility and found that there is an option to set a custom startup sound for Windows 10 (version 1909)....
  4. Windows 10 Shutdown sound.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Shutdown sound.: Has anyone found a solution to the shutdown sound for windows 10? Tried all the various methods, registry hacks, Task scheduler. Can get the sound to play in the sounds but not on shutdown tried looking for a third-party app with a shutdown and sound effect but nothing....
  5. How to play a sound when you Shutdown, Lock or Unlock Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to play a sound when you Shutdown, Lock or Unlock Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you want to play a sound when you shut down or lock Windows 10 computer, then this article will show you how to do […] This article How to play a sound when you Shutdown, Lock or Unlock Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. regedit inserted logon, logoff, and shutdown sounds not playing.

in Windows 10 Support
    regedit inserted logon, logoff, and shutdown sounds not playing.: On my Windows 10 Home 1909 version, I am trying to skin my installation to look and almost act like Windows XP. It is almost done, as Winaero Tweaker has helped disable Aero Snap likewise. [img] The only problem I have is the regedit keys I have edited so that I am able to...
  7. How to Play a Sound at Shutdown in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Play a Sound at Shutdown in Windows 10: Hi there, I followed your instructions 100%, but no matter which sound file I chose, I always get this one (check attachments), followed by this screen (check attachments). It's driving me crazy! Any thoughts, feedback? My winver=1909 Thank you, 151542
  8. Windows 10 startup and shutdown sounds

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 startup and shutdown sounds: Hello. I have Windows 10. I want to change the Windows's default startup and shutdown sounds, with the old ones from Windows 95I am nostalgic, I liked them a lot. I tried to use the method to change some registry entries, replace them in Control Panelwith the .wav extension...
  9. Can't get Windows 10 to play shutdown sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't get Windows 10 to play shutdown sound: Can't get Windows 10 Home to play shutdown sound. I have tried in regedit , but still it does not work. How can I get Windows 10 Home to play shutdown sound? sorry for my bad english. 90658
  10. Logoff, Logon, shutdown, restart, startup sounds not playing

in Windows 10 Support
    Logoff, Logon, shutdown, restart, startup sounds not playing: Logoff, Logon, shutdown, restart, startup sounds not playing in Windows 10. What should I do? 11355