Windows 10: Play to Device XBOX 360

Discus and support Play to Device XBOX 360 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Was able to select my XBOX 360 from the Charms, Devices, Play menu in Win 8.1 to stream / cast music to my console. I'm assuming this has been replaced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by darren, Jul 28, 2015.

1. darren Win User

Play to Device XBOX 360

Was able to select my XBOX 360 from the Charms, Devices, Play menu in Win 8.1 to stream / cast music to my console. I'm assuming this has been replaced by the 'Connect' button in the new notifications area, however, this can't find my XBOX. Have made sure that I'm running Grove app and my music has been shared on local network. Any ideas?

Kind regards,

:)

darren, Jul 28, 2015

2. how to play 360 games

Hi,

There are many ways for you to play Xbox 360 games. You can play it on your Xbox 360 console via a digital or a disc copy. Some Xbox 360 games are also backwards compatible with Xbox One. To properly isolate you concern, please answer the questions below:

• On which device are you trying to play the game?
    • Are you referring to Original Xbox 360 games?
    • Do you want to play the games online or offline?

Loraine Mon, Jul 28, 2015
  3. Games

Hi Jerel,

Yes, you can play some original Xbox games on your Xbox 360 console if you have an official Xbox 360 Hard Drive. For additional information and a list of the original Xbox games that are playable on Xbox 360, you may refer to the link below.

Play original Xbox games on an Xbox 360 console

Should you need further support, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

Play to Device XBOX 360

1. Play to Device XBOX 360 - Similar Threads - Play Device XBOX

2. xbox 360

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    xbox 360: I have an Xbox 360 and hooked it up to my Smart TV. Works great for games, movies, etc. . I have a PC that no longer supports Windows Media Player. It's still in my list of programs, but I can't open it and the PC can't find it. Is there a way to make an extension from my PC...
  3. xbox 360 wireless controller not appearing on device manager and not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox 360 wireless controller not appearing on device manager and not working...: i had windows 7 and i was using normally my wireless controller, everything was fine... so some time ago i changed to windows 10 but for some reason isnt working nothing anymore, i tried installing the driver from the CD, from the website and even deleting every paste of it...
  4. Xbox 360 controller & GOW4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 controller & GOW4: Hi. I have an Xbox 360 wireless receiver to use my old Xbox 360 controllers on my Windows 10 PC, these controllers are working perfectly with other games but not with GOW4, the game is not detecting the controllers (I tried with two) and I'm not able to find any option to...
  5. Xbox 360 games on PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 games on PC?: I have an Xbox 360 with a bf3 disc from ages ago. I wanted to play it again, but I don’t think it’s worth spending money on. Is there any way I can play it on my PC from the Xbox/disc? thanks 112377
  6. Play uplay games on xbox 360?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Play uplay games on xbox 360?: I downloaded Assassin’s Creed IV for free from Uplay, and was wondering if there was a way to play it on my Xbox 360, as my laptop’s really bad. 100322
  7. xbox 360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox 360: A strange profile just appeared on my xbox 360 (pandaxx where the xx was some 2 digit number). The xbox 360 is in my bedroom and no one has access to it but me. It's connected to the internet via ethernet cable. I had to look up how to delete a profile and then...
  8. Xbox 360 support in Xbox One

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 support in Xbox One: I am not a One user as yet, but this might interest any of you that are At it's #XboxE3 briefing in LA, Microsoft just opened up with a bang by announcing backwards compatibility for Xbox One so you can now play all your Xbox 360 games on the new console!...
  9. XBOX 360 Controller not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    XBOX 360 Controller not working: Shows up in device manager, set it as xbox controller driver, dosent work in games at all 9587
  10. Creators Update Broke My XBOX 360 Headset Device (Unknown Device)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Creators Update Broke My XBOX 360 Headset Device (Unknown Device): I can no longer use the mic that came with my Xbox 360 wired controller on my Windows 10 PC after I upgraded to the Creators Update a few days ago. In the Device Manager it is listed as 'Unknown device' and if I try to 'Upgrade Drivers' then I get this error message: "XBOX...