Windows 10: playing game and computer restarts error info in description help

Discus and support playing game and computer restarts error info in description help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just got a pc yesterday and I don't know like really anything about it and I downloaded the new windows ten update they had then I downloaded 2 games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kmorgan1897, Oct 23, 2017.

1. playing game and computer restarts error info in description help

I just got a pc yesterday and I don't know like really anything about it and I downloaded the new windows ten update they had then I downloaded 2 games asphalt 8 airborne and some fps while playing both games my computer complete shut down and come screen came up and gave me a loading percentage and said : Error Information - THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER'' can anyone please help me I don't really know what I'm at with this and this is the only thing I could think of to do because the Microsoft help line is closed right now*sarc*Sad

:)

kmorgan1897, Oct 23, 2017
  2. koodj8042 Win User

your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart

when i try to play game which are league of legends and unknown player battlefield, my computer just freezes and restarts with blue screen saying "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart we're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart
    for you." When my computer reboots it shows black screen saying boot device not found. I restart my computer using power button and it works fine. But if I run the game again, it freezes..... Everything else works just fine.. My laptop has i7 , gtx 950m, 16
    ram, 250 ssd, and 1T hard drive. I checked hard drive and it was fine.. Please help me.. Thank you.

koodj8042, Oct 23, 2017
  3. LivekernelEvent causing computer crash?

Hi,

There are various reasons why your computer crashes while playing your games. Based on the error description, it is something about an issue with the USB Hub 3. There are possibilities that the USB port has malfunctioned or you need to update the device
    drivers on the computer. To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Does the issue occur only when playing games?
    • Have you tried to play other games aside from Steam Games?
    • Do you have an external hard drive connected to your computer?
    • When did the issue start to happen?

Loraine Mon, Oct 23, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

playing game and computer restarts error info in description help

zbook, Oct 23, 2017
Thema:

playing game and computer restarts error info in description help

1. playing game and computer restarts error info in description help - Similar Threads - playing game computer

2. Computer freezes and proceeds to restart while playing games Description

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes and proceeds to restart while playing games Description: When playing games Mostly Warframe, Call Of Duty Black Ops 3, Destiny 2 my screen freeezes then proceeds to restart after about 10 minutes without manually resetting i dont know how to replicate or why it happens but i would nt mind trying to figure out why :DPC Specs:CPU :...
  3. Computer freezes and proceeds to restart while playing games Description

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes and proceeds to restart while playing games Description: When playing games Mostly Warframe, Call Of Duty Black Ops 3, Destiny 2 my screen freeezes then proceeds to restart after about 10 minutes without manually resetting i dont know how to replicate or why it happens but i would nt mind trying to figure out why :DPC Specs:CPU :...
  4. Getting "Bad Module info" errors while playing games

Getting "Bad Module info" errors while playing games: escriptionFaulting Application Path: bad_module_infoProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BEX64Application Name: bad_module_infoApplication Version: 0.0.0.0Application Timestamp: 00000000Fault Module Name: StackHash_0000Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0Fault Module Timestamp:...
  5. Computer crashes and restarts when playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes and restarts when playing games.: when playing games my computer shuts down completely and restarts when I look into the event viewer I get the kernel-power error 41. A little later into the event viewer i get WHEA-logger error 18....
  6. Computer crashes and restarts when playing games.

Computer crashes and restarts when playing games.: when playing games my computer shuts down completely and restarts when I look into the event viewer I get the kernel-power error 41. A little later into the event viewer i get WHEA-logger error 18....
  7. Computer crashes and restarts when playing games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Computer Restarts when playing video games

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Restarts when playing video games: My computer restarts when I play video games. Used to be very infrequent, couple times a month. Now when I play it reliably restarts after about 5 minutes in game. Game in particular is Heroes of the Storm which isn't a very taxing game. I had it taken in and the...
  9. Playing a game when the computer restarted

Playing a game when the computer restarted: I just built a new computer recently, and was playing a game when suddenly the computer restarted. I looked into event logs and it showed this. Should I be worried. Thanks. * Original title: windows 10 [ATTACH]...
  10. Computer Hard Restarts when playing games

Computer Hard Restarts when playing games: My Custom built PC hard resets when I am playing any video game. I am attaching the requested logs and am hoping that someone can assist me with attempting to figure out the issue. I have just replaced my video card to a gtx 1070 to attempt to solve this (it didn't). 86790