Windows 10: playing game and got a few beeps

Discus and support playing game and got a few beeps in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i got some beeps when playing a game but i do not know why my geforce 520m got to a 88 degress max but dont think this is the issue what could be wrong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tzfrantic, Dec 10, 2015.

1. tzfrantic Win User

playing game and got a few beeps

i got some beeps when playing a game but i do not know why my geforce 520m got to a 88 degress max but dont think this is the issue what could be wrong

:)

tzfrantic, Dec 10, 2015

2. windows 10 freezingwindows 10 freezing then beeps with a icon in corner

windows 10 freezing for a few seconds then beeps with a icon in corner . if im playing a game it will have a circle moving while im playing which moves with the curser untill i exit the game. did not have problem before windows 10 and already tried a clean
    install but windows keeps installing bad driver which i cant find.

nighthawkxxx, Dec 10, 2015
  3. ctgbarker Win User
    Windows 10: Laggy and beeping mouse issue while playing games

Every time i play a game on steam or any game on my computer for that matter, if i plug in a controller to play, after a few minutes, the controller will stop working , and my mouse will become very slow when i move it across the screen and will make a constant
    beeping noise out of my speakers. It does this without fail every time i use a controller for something, and i'd really like to try and figure out how to fix it so i can continue playing games with it. The only way I've been able to fix it whenever it happens
    is completely restarting my computer, and if i try unplugging the mouse or moving it to a different port, the mouse will just stop working altogether. Any help is appreciated.

Original Title: Laggy and Beeping mouse

ctgbarker, Dec 10, 2015
Thema:

playing game and got a few beeps

1. playing game and got a few beeps - Similar Threads - playing game got

2. Got a BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a BSOD while playing games: Hello, I occasionally get a BSOD while playing games. Like literally it's random. One day I won't have any, another day I'll get one. I went a week without getting one but I got one today. It's only during League of Legends. I got one during CS2 once but it's typically during...
  3. Got a BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got a BSOD while playing games: Hello, I occasionally get a BSOD while playing games. Like literally it's random. One day I won't have any, another day I'll get one. I went a week without getting one but I got one today. It's only during League of Legends. I got one during CS2 once but it's typically during...
  4. Got a BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Got BSOD when playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got BSOD when playing game: When i playing game my laptop constantly get BSOD and i have no ideal what the issue is, my laptop bought nearly 1 month ago and BSOD happend about 3 days ago. My graphics card is up to dateHere is my detail specs of my laptop:Processor: 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-12500H...
  6. Got BSOD when playing game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got BSOD when playing game: When i playing game my laptop constantly get BSOD and i have no ideal what the issue is, my laptop bought nearly 1 month ago and BSOD happend about 3 days ago. My graphics card is up to dateHere is my detail specs of my laptop:Processor: 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-12500H...
  7. device disconnected beep sound while playing games

in Windows 10 Customization
    device disconnected beep sound while playing games: I hear a device disconnected beep sound randomly while playing games. Game lags a little or game screen minimizes at that time. This happens in a gap of around 2-3 minutes. The problem was not there before yesterday. I tried changing keyboard, plugged keyboard and mouse to...
  8. Computer lagging/beeping when playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer lagging/beeping when playing a game: Sometimes when I play a game, the computer starts lagging, and I hear a beeping sound over the speakers, like a "boop-boop-boop" kind of sound. This happens until I restart, and won't happen again for a while, until a few weeks later, and I'll have to restart again. How do I...
  9. PC beeps when playing Games

PC beeps when playing Games: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Window 10 Radeon RX 580 Series Here the video https://streamable.com/dsnfg Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-beeps-when-playing-games/ed2ccd93-ae5f-40c6-86f8-c4b4b1bc710f
  10. PC beeps when playing Games

PC beeps when playing Games: I noticed it when i first installed Minecraft on my PC 2 weeks ago. since then it happened it in some more games. After playing a bit there is this loud "BEEP BEEP" (sometimes 1 and i also got it once where it beeped 3 times but 2 is most common) and the game freezes for a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. in game i right click a lot and it freezes and beeps