Windows 10: Playing Minecraft when *BAM!* BSOD. Error code 0000001a. O.o

Discus and support Playing Minecraft when *BAM!* BSOD. Error code 0000001a. O.o in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; That looks okay. 1. If the is system runs stable maybe we should wait if another bluescreen appears. If yes, just wait for 2 or 3 bsods, then upload... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by llloyd4, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Playing Minecraft when *BAM!* BSOD. Error code 0000001a. O.o

BSODHunter, Jul 22, 2017
  2. llloyd4 Win User

Pardon the poor image quality but it didn't make 8 passes in 8 hours, it only made 4 and errored. Trying to not say anything bad here. >.< I prebought the Ryzen, the Asus Prime x370 Pro, Gskill memory, and Corsair H110I AIO water cooler at the same time, so back in Feb before Ryzen was released. So, I guess I am looking at buying new memory so I can keep the rig running while I RMA the Gskill that's in it. >.< Correct?

Ok, that's odd, on my computer the picture is right side up, on my phone the picture is right side up, what the heck? Playing Minecraft when *BAM!* BSOD. Error code 0000001a. O.o o_O

llloyd4, Jul 22, 2017
  3. zbook New Member
    Remove 1 RAM stick so that you only test 8GB at a time to differentiate the good from the malfunctioning RAM stick.
    Run at least 8 passes again on each RAM in the same DIMM.
    The RAM sticks have the same part number. Check to see whether they are single or dual channel when considering replacement:

zbook, Jul 23, 2017
  4. llloyd4 Win User

Playing Minecraft when *BAM!* BSOD. Error code 0000001a. O.o

I bought them as a 8gbx2 16gb kit so...

llloyd4, Jul 23, 2017
  5. If theres warranty replace the kit. Its not your job to test which RAM module is defective, the dealer has to do that.

But was this the right version of memtest? It should be Memtest86+ V5.01

BSODHunter, Jul 23, 2017
  6. llloyd4 Win User
    According to this - MemTest86 - Download now! - V7.3 and that is what I downloaded the USB image of and burned onto my thumbdrive.

llloyd4, Jul 23, 2017
  7. llloyd4 Win User

Ok, though the + is older, 2013, than the non + . I'll do that tonight before I head off to bed.

llloyd4, Jul 23, 2017
  8. llloyd4 Win User
    Ok, so, I can't run the + version. I did exactly what I did to install and run the non + version. I put the thumb drive in, downloaded the USB installer, ran the USB installer, checked Format drive, clicked install. It did it's thing and reported that the thumb drive was bootable and the files were installed. A quick peek at the drive shows files there. I then restarted the computer. Once I got the bootup screen I pressed F8, it entered the boot up menu, I picked the USB drive, and enter and it hesitated before booting into Windows. Tried twice. I think it is because of the same reason why I can't install Windows 7, no USB 2 anywhere on the computer. It's all USB 3 and 3.1. And before you suggest, no, I don't have an optical drive neither. So...

llloyd4, Jul 23, 2017
  9. llloyd4 Win User
    Ugg, and the + version USB installer mucked up my thumb drive. I had to fix it as I need it to transfer some pdfs to someone and found the 4gb thumb drive was only being seen as 50mb. Well, they're cheap, next time I am down at Frys I'll pick up another. But, still. Guess from the lack of replies that I am looking at buying more memory. Ok, that'll be payday then. Swap memory and RMA the old back to GSkill. I've still got the picture, I'll include that in the RMA if they want to question it.

llloyd4, Jul 26, 2017
  10. llloyd4 Win User
    It's been running ok, though I've not gotten the memory yet, payday is this Friday so I'll get something GSkill recommends. The fun of prepurchasing hardware, comparability lists generally don't exist so it's a turkey shoot. >.<

llloyd4, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Playing Minecraft when *BAM!* BSOD. Error code 0000001a. O.o - Similar Threads - Playing Minecraft *BAM

2. o,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    o,: im trying to troubleshoot in my activation settings and it gives me error 0x8007000D. im trying to reactivate windows after hardware change without a key. please can ayone help me ive talked to support for 3+ hours and didnt solve the problem...
  3. O&O Shutup10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    O&O Shutup10: Hello all. Has anyone used O&O Shutup10 for Win 10 security enhancement? (1909) Thanks. 149061
  4. O&O Diskimage giveaway

O&O Diskimage giveaway: O&O fans might be interested in the new O&O Diskimage Pro v15 - available on special for £8 ( or $10 ) O&O Software - special There is also O&O Diskimage Pro v12 available free. Lots of options including imaging to their regular format, or to vhd ( V15 also does vhdx ). Also...
  5. I/O error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I/O error: After window 10 auto undated. Samsung SCX-3405FW scanner is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/io-error/55d65e0f-9404-4cd6-bce6-09c3f2363377
  6. B & O Play for HP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    B & O Play for HP: My HP desktop came with Bang & Olufsen premium sound. That functionality seems to have been lost after the upgrade to the October 2018 or the previous update. Is there a software update from B & O to download? I loved that premium sound, and my computer just doesn't have it...
  7. O&O Defrag

O&O Defrag: I downloade & installed the trial version of O&O Defragmenter tool. I started a defrag last night at midnight setting it to do a 'Complete/Modfied' which I read is the best drag which will give you a faster boot time (which is what i want). it has now been 10 hours and it is...
  8. o&o vs piriform

o&o vs piriform: Who makes the better desktop solutions overall? I'm thinking of getting a suite of software as a xmas gift to someone, from one of these two. Question is, they make pretty similar software from the looks of it, but who's performs better? 32729
  9. O&O DiskImage

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    O&O DiskImage: o&o frequently have offers on their products. I've always like their defragger in the past.
  10. O&O Shutup10 - privacy freeware

O&O Shutup10 - privacy freeware: OO ShutUp10: download free antispy tool for Windows 10 95837