Windows 10: PLAYING MUSIC

Discus and support PLAYING MUSIC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HOW DO I PLAY MUSIC ON WINDOWS 10 FROM A CD?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NancyHendricks, Aug 26, 2018.

1. PLAYING MUSIC

HOW DO I PLAY MUSIC ON WINDOWS 10 FROM A CD?

:)

NancyHendricks, Aug 26, 2018

2. Playing music in windows phone

Hello Novita,

For us to be able to isolate your concern on why music won't play on your music app, kindly answer these questions:

• Which Music app are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?

We will be waiting for an update.

Gerald Mal, Aug 26, 2018
  3. Groove Music Unable to Play Music

We'll try a different approach, we suggest that you reinstall Groove Music and see if it has the same issue. Follow the steps below on how to remove and reinstall Groove Music:

• Open Start menu, search for "PowerShell"
    • Right-click the PowerShell shortcut and select "Run as administrator". Agree to the UAC prompt.
    • Type/Copy paste Get-AppxPackage *zunemusic* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Once that Groove Music has been uninstalled, launch Windows 10 Store.
    • Type/Search for Groove Music and install.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Aug 26, 2018
  4. AkshayRai Win User

PLAYING MUSIC

Cortana not supporting to "play music", "play my music", or any such commands like before.

for the question

• Were you able to chat with Cortana?
    yes I'm able to chat with Cortana.

and for

• Is this only happening to specific commands like what you mentioned?
    my command is for playing music, so its happening with this command, rest were working fine, till what I've experienced. when i'm giving the command to play music, it's opening a bing search in the browser for that and not directly playing music even from
    groove.

I've followed all the steps mentioned above, cleared my device history as told but it didn't help.

please help me in other ways possible, i'll try whatever you say,

I'll wait for your response

thank you

AkshayRai, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

PLAYING MUSIC

1. PLAYING MUSIC - Similar Threads - PLAYING MUSIC

2. My laptop speakers sound like they are playing music as if they had some sort of nosice...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop speakers sound like they are playing music as if they had some sort of nosice...: Hi!I have a dell laptop with a 13th gen intel procesor, whenever playing a video with music in it or sounds from a crowd it muffles the sound of music or noises, as if it were applying some sort of noise cancelling to music being played through the speakers, which I think...
  3. My laptop speakers sound like they are playing music as if they had some sort of nosice...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop speakers sound like they are playing music as if they had some sort of nosice...: Hi!I have a dell laptop with a 13th gen intel procesor, whenever playing a video with music in it or sounds from a crowd it muffles the sound of music or noises, as if it were applying some sort of noise cancelling to music being played through the speakers, which I think...
  4. Media player is saying I don' have permission to play my music. ****!?? How do I fix this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media player is saying I don' have permission to play my music. ****!?? How do I fix this...: Media player is saying I don' have permission to play my music. ****!?? How do I fix this please?I went to my Music folder and added "everyone" to the security permissions. Now I can play music by clicking the file through file explorer - but still not through Media...
  5. Media player is saying I don' have permission to play my music. ****!?? How do I fix this...

Media player is saying I don' have permission to play my music. ****!?? How do I fix this...: Media player is saying I don' have permission to play my music. ****!?? How do I fix this please?I went to my Music folder and added "everyone" to the security permissions. Now I can play music by clicking the file through file explorer - but still not through Media...
  6. Cannot listen audio when played on music applicationEg: Spotify and on browser but able to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot listen audio when played on music applicationEg: Spotify and on browser but able to...: 1 Updated all the audio drivers as well as other drivers.2 Restarted laptop.3 Restarted all the audio drivers.This issue started after connecting wireless earphones to the deivce,but when connected and played the audio & videos already saved on device it worked well....
  7. Cannot listen audio when played on music applicationEg: Spotify and on browser but able to...

Cannot listen audio when played on music applicationEg: Spotify and on browser but able to...: 1 Updated all the audio drivers as well as other drivers.2 Restarted laptop.3 Restarted all the audio drivers.This issue started after connecting wireless earphones to the deivce,but when connected and played the audio & videos already saved on device it worked well....
  8. Windows 11 Media Player only plays one tune at a time when casting music to device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Media Player only plays one tune at a time when casting music to device: HP laptop.Using new Media Play which came with laptop. Everything is up to date.When I add songs to "Play Queue" and play on laptop the queued songs play continuously as expected without any interaction.When I then cast to a device in this case a Yamaha R-N303D amplifier the...
  9. Windows 11 Media Player only plays one tune at a time when casting music to device

Windows 11 Media Player only plays one tune at a time when casting music to device: HP laptop.Using new Media Play which came with laptop. Everything is up to date.When I add songs to "Play Queue" and play on laptop the queued songs play continuously as expected without any interaction.When I then cast to a device in this case a Yamaha R-N303D amplifier the...
  10. Media Player won't play a music file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Player won't play a music file.: Media Play won't open a music file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-wont-play-a-music-file/f70ed620-dfe3-4498-8557-fe7be5889dba