Windows 10: Playing video .iso files in Windows 10

Discus and support Playing video .iso files in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Windows 10. How do I mount and play a video .iso file?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jtstory, Jul 16, 2018.

1. jtstory Win User

Playing video .iso files in Windows 10

I have Windows 10. How do I mount and play a video .iso file?

:)

jtstory, Jul 16, 2018
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Playing video .iso files in Windows 10

Wont play video files

Hello Connor,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Where did you obtain the said editing software?
    • What is the file extension of the videos you were trying to play?
    • What application were you using to play these video files?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Playing video .iso files in Windows 10

1. Playing video .iso files in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Playing video iso

2. Transfer Video file won't play on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Video file won't play on Windows 10: So I have connected my Samsung S23 to my PC and transferred files from phone to PC.When I try to play them I get the error code "YOu need a new codec to play this item. codecs help the app read and play different files'2240224_110026' Requires the 'HEVC video Extensions' code...
  3. Transfer Video file won't play on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer Video file won't play on Windows 10: So I have connected my Samsung S23 to my PC and transferred files from phone to PC.When I try to play them I get the error code "YOu need a new codec to play this item. codecs help the app read and play different files'2240224_110026' Requires the 'HEVC video Extensions' code...
  4. Windows 10 iso: Lending an iso file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 iso: Lending an iso file: Is it legal to lend someone an iso file that I have installed with the Media Creation Tool downloaded directly from MS website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-iso-lending-an-iso-file/9914836e-44cb-449b-9121-63b5e5dc3fa1
  5. Windows 10 iso: Lending an iso file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 iso: Lending an iso file: Is it legal to lend someone an iso file that I have installed with the Media Creation Tool downloaded directly from MS website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-iso-lending-an-iso-file/9914836e-44cb-449b-9121-63b5e5dc3fa1
  6. Windows 10 will no longer play .265 video files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 will no longer play .265 video files: Hi, A few days ago I ran Windows Update manually and installed the (KB4598242) update and since then my computer will no longer play any .265 video content. Before the update everything worked fine but since then attempting to play any file of this format in either...
  7. Video and audio files are not playing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video and audio files are not playing on Windows 10: Video and audio file are not playing in Windows 10 I have tried every possible video and audio player the file working for 30 to 40 sec and stops. I am able to online video without any issue and play high end game but these two video and audio files are not playing. Please...
  8. Playing video from an ISO file on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Playing video from an ISO file on Windows 10: I can mount the ISO file to a drive (e.g. H:) but can't seem to get AutoPlay working for that drive. AutoPlay doesn't show with a right click as it does for the physical DVD drive. (Any other way to play the video content with standard MS win10 software would also be OK.)...
  9. MP4 video files won't play- Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MP4 video files won't play- Windows 10: I have a lot of MP4 video files that I recorded on my iphone and have since uploaded to my computer either through my phone or through dropbox. However I can't get them to play, which means I can't use them in my video editor. After researching I've found that Windows 10...
  10. Windows 10 does not play WMV video files

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 does not play WMV video files: Hi Having recently updated to Windows 10, I am astonished (annoyed) to discover Windows 10 does not play WMV video files, particularly those created using Windows Movie Maker. There doesn't seem to be very much advice on this on the net and the following is short list of...