Windows 10: Please delete

Discus and support Please delete in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Made post with wrong subject heading and can't re-title or delete thread. 102805 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by THX1138, Jan 20, 2018.

1. THX1138 Win User

Please delete

Made post with wrong subject heading and can't re-title or delete thread.

:)

THX1138, Jan 20, 2018
  2. #DELETE Win User

Windows 10 Calendar | Remove "Microsoft Account" default calendar

Is there more information about this? I'm having the same issue, and it's driving me nuts(OCD alert)!

Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1607 (OS Build 14393.693)

Mail and Calendar 17.7812.42257.0

Microsoft People 10.1.3410.0

Store 11610.1001.25.0

Login to Windows using a 'Local Account', not a 'Microsoft Account'.
    Please delete [​IMG]

Two accounts from an unrelated provider. One for e-mail using IMAP+SMPT, another for calendar/contacts using CalDav+CardDav (iCloud). I censored the second account name due to bad languagePlease delete :).
    Please delete [​IMG]

And yet, when opening the Calendar. There is an entry for 'Microsoft Account Calendar', wich is unable to be managed.

Please delete [​IMG]

Things I've tried to fix this:

- Removed and added accounts (Using both 'Calendar-->Manage Accounts' and 'Settings-->Accounts')

- Removed and installed Mail/Calendar/People (Using PowerShell and Store)

- Run Microsoft Troubleshooter for Windows Store

- Run SFC /scannow

- Run DISM /RestoreHealth

- Switched to Microsoft Account, and back to local

- A combination and multiplication of all the above!

So far no fix is noticeable and the problem persist. Where does that 'Microsoft Account' entry comes from? And more important, how to remove it?!

I would really appriciate if Microsoft gave some attention to this issue, and help us solve this.

With kind regards,

#DELETE, Jan 20, 2018
  3. #DELETE Win User
    Windows 10 Calendar | Remove "Microsoft Account" default calendar

Is there more information available to finally solve this issue? An response from Microsoft would be nice.

With kind regards,

#DELETE, Jan 20, 2018
Thema:

Please delete

1. Please delete - Similar Threads - Please delete

2. PLEASE DELETE THIS POST

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PLEASE DELETE THIS POST: PLEASE DELETE THIS POST https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-delete-this-post/93ebbffc-a0d6-4500-b53a-1ea599270abd
  3. Please delete this post

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please delete this post: delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-delete-this-post/683cb69c-5872-4ab6-9045-7c474f985aa9
  4. Can't delete file, 'could not find this file' please help exisitng solution didn't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't delete file, 'could not find this file' please help exisitng solution didn't work: So I ave this problemhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-delete-file-could-not-find-this-file-please/354fa74a-1d11-4acc-9fba-4128ca971e6cI have been through all the solutions here and none worked - including the AVG shred method.... does anyone have...
  5. Can't delete file, 'could not find this file' please help exisitng solution didn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete file, 'could not find this file' please help exisitng solution didn't work: So I ave this problemhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-delete-file-could-not-find-this-file-please/354fa74a-1d11-4acc-9fba-4128ca971e6cI have been through all the solutions here and none worked - including the AVG shred method.... does anyone have...
  6. Can't delete file, 'could not find this file' please help exisitng solution didn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Please how to delete onedrive and move the document folder BACK to it's original path

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please how to delete onedrive and move the document folder BACK to it's original path: Hello, I tried to Unlink my PC from onedrive but then the document folder was still stuck in the onedrive folder. I tried to manually copy the folders from the onedrive document folder to the regular document folder but quickly realized that this is probably a huge...
  8. Please how to delete onedrive and move the document folder BACK to it's original path

Please how to delete onedrive and move the document folder BACK to it's original path: Hello, I tried to Unlink my PC from onedrive but then the document folder was still stuck in the onedrive folder. I tried to manually copy the folders from the onedrive document folder to the regular document folder but quickly realized that this is probably a huge...
  9. My laptop has deleted one account and stripped the other of administrator please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has deleted one account and stripped the other of administrator please help: I had two accounts on my laptop and one of them was administrator and I reboot and find out that one of the accounts has been completely removed and the other one is stripped of being and administrator so I can’t create a new account...
  10. My laptop has deleted one account and stripped the other of administrator please help

My laptop has deleted one account and stripped the other of administrator please help: I had two accounts on my laptop and one of them was administrator and I reboot and find out that one of the accounts has been completely removed and the other one is stripped of being and administrator so I can’t create a new account...