Windows 10: Please Forgive My Grandson

Discus and support Please Forgive My Grandson in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; He likes to help people and he thinks he knows everything about computers. And maybe he does, I wouldn't know. I am 68 and don't really understand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by UltraViolet Jaguar, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Please Forgive My Grandson

He likes to help people and he thinks he knows everything about computers. And maybe he does, I wouldn't know.

I am 68 and don't really understand them. I am also disabled.

Anyway he was fooling about on my computer updating things and all that and got into the Community and started answering a lot of the "threads" (?) and started a few arguments with people. He seems to have helped a few as well.

Anyway, please ignore any answers that may be from me or marked that way.

I couldn't tell someone else how to turn one of these things on if I didn't have it written down in front of me.

Very sorry again and I will be having the Geek Squad or someone update mine from now on.

:)

UltraViolet Jaguar, Jul 11, 2018
  2. MBorders Win User

Help grandson messed with colors.

grandson figured it out. Thank you all

clean restore didn;t help

MBorders, Jul 11, 2018
  3. ViperXTR Win User
    Grandpa/Grandson low budget build advise please

i wonder if grandpa and grandson are absorbing any of this

ViperXTR, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Please Forgive My Grandson

My two grandsons are set up as Child on my Windows 10 computer, but can access my programs.

Hi Louise,

The issue you're experiencing might be due to a variety of reasons, but one is the restriction settings.

Let's make sure that you have set your grandsons' accounts correctly. You can check these links for more information about what to turn or change on your grandson's accounts, as well as setting the right limits for them.

To make sure that you're doing it correctly, you can consider removing their accounts from the Family then add them again.

Let us know if the issue persists after re-adding your grandson's accounts.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Please Forgive My Grandson

1. Please Forgive My Grandson - Similar Threads - Please Forgive Grandson

2. Taking over as administrator of grandson`s pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taking over as administrator of grandson`s pc.: Hi all,I have recently built a pc for my grandson,using Wndows 11.Everthing is in his name,administrator,Microsoft account etc.My question is how can I take over as adminstrator/owner of the pc so I can then limit his time online playing games....
  3. Taking over as administrator of grandson`s pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taking over as administrator of grandson`s pc.: Hi all,I have recently built a pc for my grandson,using Wndows 11.Everthing is in his name,administrator,Microsoft account etc.My question is how can I take over as adminstrator/owner of the pc so I can then limit his time online playing games....
  4. (forgive for Italian UI) It is by any way an issue (or something that has to change) that...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (forgive for Italian UI) It is by any way an issue (or something that has to change) that...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Slug_Unchained [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/llsq01/forgive_for_italian_ui_it_is_by_any_way_an_issue/
  5. I am giving my grandson my pc. how do i exchange details

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am giving my grandson my pc. how do i exchange details: I am giving my grandson my pc. how do i exchange details https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-giving-my-grandson-my-pc-how-do-i-exchange/baa5f85e-b67a-4d18-a183-f66043519551
  6. Mom and grandsons profiles switched

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mom and grandsons profiles switched: My mom called me over to her house to try and figure out what was going on with her laptop. She has an Acer laptop running Windows 10. She managed to do something that swapped the user names and e-mail address on her and my nephew's her grandson's accounts on her laptop....
  7. Hand off my computer to my grandson

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hand off my computer to my grandson: How to I hand off my computer to my grandson without allowing him access to my email, one drive, etc. any of my personal information.???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hand-off-my-computer-to-my-grandson/050cb367-5866-4563-8885-ddf479ef94ef
  8. Grandson changed microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Grandson changed microsoft account: during Xmas my grandson without my permission added his mother's this account onto my PC so he could play his games. In doing so he has managed to make this the dominant account and I can't delete it. My account is showing and all the functions attached t it are working but...
  9. help for grandson's laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    help for grandson's laptop: My grandson has an HP laptop with a broken screen. I bought a monitor for it and it was working fine. Now he has forgotten his password and he no longer has access to his gmail account that it was set up with so we can't have one sent to him. I had some tech guys working on...
  10. I am giving my old computer to my grandson, but I want to keep the Windows and Office...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I am giving my old computer to my grandson, but I want to keep the Windows and Office...: I am giving my old computer to my grandson, but I want to keep the Windows and Office softwares in that computer under my account so he can use them. How do I do this?...