Windows 10: please help files deleted!

Discus and support please help files deleted! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i really have done a big mistake,so recently i booted my pc into ubuntu to try it out and selected delete all files and install. There were actually 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by techmangamespot, Jun 26, 2016.

1. please help files deleted!

i really have done a big mistake,so recently i booted my pc into ubuntu to try it out and selected delete all files and install. There were actually 4 partitions which got deleted and came back into one and i had all pictures,videos and more stuff like that so i thought it would just delete the area where windows was installed but it deleted all partitions. I got freaked up and downloaded usb bootable windows 10 to check if the files might be visible there,but sadly no luck. can any1 please help to get my files back please and yeah i also tried Diskpart but no luck. thank you *Redface

:)

techmangamespot, Jun 26, 2016

2. Please help, some files deleted after windows 10 update

haha yes i did this time thank god, but when you used recuva did you find that when you recovered videos some of them dont play the whole video?

like for instance my .mp4 vid would play half way then the picture and sound would stop moving but the timer keeps going, any idea how to fix this?

thanks again

Joseph1217, Jun 26, 2016
  3. Please help, some files deleted after windows 10 update

And you HAVE to save your files on extern media, so you don't miss them again.

Again: DON'T TRUST YOUR COMPUTER!!!!!

MicaelNielsen, Jun 26, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

please help files deleted!

Hi techmangamespot,

Are the deleted partitions recovered? You cannot create a new partition because that will make it impossible to recover deleted partitions making it also impossible to recover the files.

5. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Though it will take a lot of time, but it is possible to recover all the files and the partition structure of the disk as well.

Do you have access to another computer right now? If so, download Partition wizard Bootable CD (the last one in the link). Burn it in a blank CD or in a USB flash stick.

Boot into Partition Wizards GUI following this instructions. Try the Partition Recovery Wizard.

[youtube]Yd8Yv0OODfw[/youtube]

How to Make Partition Recovery | MiniTool Partition Wizard Tutorial

It is worth giving a try. It works.

Thema:

please help files deleted!

1. please help files deleted! - Similar Threads - please help files

2. I deleted the hidguardian file, please help me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I deleted the hidguardian file, please help me: Hello . Thank you for your help. I deleted the hidguardian file to the wrong grid and when I turn on the system again I can no longer use the mouse and keyboard....
  3. I deleted the hidguardian file, please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted the hidguardian file, please help me: Hello . Thank you for your help. I deleted the hidguardian file to the wrong grid and when I turn on the system again I can no longer use the mouse and keyboard....
  4. I deleted the hidguardian file, please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. NTUSER.DAT deleted please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NTUSER.DAT deleted please help: I accidentally deleted my other user's "NTUSER.DAT" file and that caused a big mess! I can't log into that account anymore and it keeps giving me this message about not being able to log in and opens a temp user. it keeps happening even though I recovered the ".DAT" file and...
  6. Can't Delete Corrupted File??? Please help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Delete Corrupted File??? Please help!: I was messing around with a random file I had on my pc, it was an important file to the pc and the pc still functions fine. While i was messing around, I renamed it to have .zip at the end. It wasn't working anymore, so I just decided to delete it. It gave me the notification...
  7. Unable To Delete Files. Please Help

Unable To Delete Files. Please Help: I want Mcafee off my computer but it says theres an error when I try to uninstall it. see pic I tried to delete the folder but it said I needed administrator permission to delete it. I then created an administrator login and logged in under it but it still says I dont have...
  8. A file cant be moved, deleted, and renamed. Please help.

A file cant be moved, deleted, and renamed. Please help.: While I rearranged the video and music files to each folders, I noticed some files won't moved to different folder. The display message is actually telling me its working on it but it does not progress from 0%. I tried delete and rename them as well but within 5 seconds,...
  9. Deleted Files - Can't Recover - Please Help

Deleted Files - Can't Recover - Please Help: Okay last night or a few days ago, depends on when someone answers my computer needed a reset because of a blackout nice work Microsoft, I have spent two days trying to recover my files games, apps, work notes and nothing has worked. I've tried Disk-Drill, but nothing I had...
  10. Tried EVERYTHING - can't delete file. PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Support
    Tried EVERYTHING - can't delete file. PLEASE HELP!: I've tried instruction after instruction and cannot delete a file. It's from a programme called Solidworks, and is left in the programme file called 3ds Light.otf. I've tried deleting in Safe mode Using deleting/unlocking utlities File Assassin and Unlocker Disabled...