Windows 10: Please help find a DVD program

Discus and support Please help find a DVD program in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please help find a DVD Program To d/l free that will burn the contents of a DVD to A blank DVD .that will work on windows 10 home prem.Thank you very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jerrypc1, Nov 7, 2015.

1. jerrypc1 Win User

Please help find a DVD program

Please help find a DVD Program To d/l free that will burn the contents of a DVD to A blank DVD .that will work on windows 10 home prem.Thank you very much .

:)

jerrypc1, Nov 7, 2015
  2. grschinon Win User

Please help find the program

Which part of "The 5310 is just a java phone that cannot support applications like this." did you not understand?

If you want to achieve any form of blocking at all, it won't be with that phone. Your operator may be able to help by putting a block in place on their end, though, but I doubt it.

grschinon, Nov 7, 2015
  3. Please help find the program

No, the software needs to be on your phone.

Your only options are to either buy a new phone, like the 5530, or contact your network and ask them if they can block that number.

psychomania---01, Nov 7, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

welcome to the forums jerrypc1

What type dvd drive do you have, most come with software to burn DVDs

Dude, Nov 7, 2015
  5. Berton Win User
    Sounds like you want simple disc copying, a DVD with data to a blank DVD. If the disc with data can be read in Win10 it's entirely possible that File Explorer can do the copying. Or maybe the free CDBurnerXP will work for you?

Berton, Nov 7, 2015
  6. jerrypc1 Win User
    Thanks for the welcome Dude I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 Win.10 came with a DVD player but not a DVD burner .I heard that some members use a program called Nero have you heard of this one or any that will burn contents from a dvd to a blank dvd .Thanks for the reply and thanks for any help.

jerrypc1, Nov 7, 2015
  7. jerrypc1 Win User
    Thanks Berton for the reply but the burner I had on windows 7 would would copy from one dvd disk to another dvd disk old movies ,pictures,any thing except copyright material.I dont know the name it came on windows 7.Thanks for any help

jerrypc1, Nov 7, 2015
  8. Dude Win User

Yes, nero can be good from what I remember, I used it a long time ago. Also the one that Berton mentioned will work. Also look here, they mention infra recorder

Five Best CD and DVD Burning Tools

Dude, Nov 7, 2015
  9. jerrypc1 Win User
    Thank you very much I surely will find one I need from all these I will let you know how it works out and thanks again.it's 10:18 pm here now and I have to go to bed now I will try these tomorrow .Jerry

jerrypc1, Nov 7, 2015
  10. Dude Win User
    Okay, let us know how it works. We may be able to find more choices.

11. jerrypc1 Win User
    Dude, and Berton, I decided to try the InfraRecorder It seems to do everything I wanted.I thank both of you again for your quick response and all your help I bookmarked all the others Just in case I ever decide to use a different one but now this one seems to work fine.I added to both your reputations and I thank you again Jerry

jerrypc1, Nov 7, 2015
  12. Dude Win User
    Glad it worked for you. Thank you

13. jerrypc1 Win User

Dude And Berton I found one of the 5 DVD burning programs that worked fine for me and I thanked you both And was so pleased with your help That I added to both your reputations So why is it marked unsolved I am still new and still learning.But I thank you both for everything.Jerry

jerrypc1, Nov 9, 2015
  14. Berton Win User
    Glad to have helped. Don't know about the Unsolved bit, have seen some apparent erroneous settings in the past.

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Please help find a DVD program - Similar Threads - Please help find

2. Help Please to find my files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Please to find my files: Dear Sir,I have installed Windows 10 pro on SSD and keep the previous HDD along with SSD in same Desktop pc. but now I am facing problem with my previous saved files on HDD which was on desktop, download and documents. while I am booting pc by using the HDD files are shown...
  3. Help Please to find my files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help Please to find my files: Dear Sir,I have installed Windows 10 pro on SSD and keep the previous HDD along with SSD in same Desktop pc. but now I am facing problem with my previous saved files on HDD which was on desktop, download and documents. while I am booting pc by using the HDD files are shown...
  4. Help Please to find my files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. All programs missing: please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All programs missing: please help.: Recently I changed my login to use a pin. Worked fine for days. Then one child attempted to many wrong pins. He says the machine then rebooted itself. When I came to it, my pin worked. But ALL programs disappeared. Some, but not all, have entries in all programs-but clicking...
  6. Can't find file please help

Can't find file please help: I downloaded a game and I can find it listed in programs and features also in add or remove programs but when i click to delete they cannot find it it didn't install in the proper place and has gone missing completely Any help or ideas are appreciated submitted by...
  7. Need help finding a program

Need help finding a program: Hey, i need help to find a Program that can switch to different icon configurations on one Desktop. I have set my Wallapaper Engine up that when i press a keybind it switches wallpaper, but now i want to make it so it toggles the icons off and ikd switches to only my games...
  8. all my programs and files disappeared and I can't find help to get it back...Please help if...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    all my programs and files disappeared and I can't find help to get it back...Please help if...: I did an update and all my information, files, and programs disappeared... I read through the forum for answers and it looks like I got logged on with a "temporary profile". I don't know how to get it back to my old settings as it won't let me use the same login name. I...
  9. usb dvd-r drive not working, please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb dvd-r drive not working, please help: Hi all, I am hoping that someone will be able to help me with a problem I am having. I bought a usb cd drive from amazon that states it works with windows 10, it is plug and play so there was no software cd provided. My pc recognises the drive and I can play audio cd's...
  10. Trying to install program, please help...

Trying to install program, please help...: I get pop-up window with this: the feature you are trying to use is on a cd-rom or other removable disk that is not available Thank you submitted by /u/Luigispotato [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eebfwg/trying_to_install_program_please_help/