Windows 10: please help How to get AviraAntiVir off my computer

Discus and support please help How to get AviraAntiVir off my computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My computer tells me that I need to uninstall AviraAntiVir off my computer so I can install new updates. I cannot get it off. I already have a virus... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JUDYASHTON, Sep 1, 2018.

1. please help How to get AviraAntiVir off my computer

My computer tells me that I need to uninstall AviraAntiVir off my computer so I can install new updates. I cannot get it off. I already have a virus protection on my computer.

:)

JUDYASHTON, Sep 1, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 1, 2018
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Sep 1, 2018
  4. please help How to get AviraAntiVir off my computer

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Sep 1, 2018
Thema:

please help How to get AviraAntiVir off my computer

1. please help How to get AviraAntiVir off my computer - Similar Threads - please help AviraAntiVir

2. Computer keeps shutting off, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps shutting off, please help: Please help! My computer keeps turning off when I don’t have it plugged in despite it having a lot of battery around 70 percent. At first I was confused but I quickly realized that it only turns on when it’s still plugged in, Is their any way to fix this. I had this computer...
  3. Computer keeps shutting off, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps shutting off, please help: Please help! My computer keeps turning off when I don’t have it plugged in despite it having a lot of battery around 70 percent. At first I was confused but I quickly realized that it only turns on when it’s still plugged in, Is their any way to fix this. I had this computer...
  4. I can't get McAfee off my computer. Help, please?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't get McAfee off my computer. Help, please?: I can't get McAfee off my computer. Help, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-mcafee-off-my-computer-help-please/0605077f-c534-49c6-8993-205d6f61bc71
  5. I can't get McAfee off my computer. Help, please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get McAfee off my computer. Help, please?: I can't get McAfee off my computer. Help, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-mcafee-off-my-computer-help-please/0605077f-c534-49c6-8993-205d6f61bc71
  6. I can't get McAfee off my computer. Help, please?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Help with my computer please!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with my computer please!: Greetings everyone. Recently I was experiencing frequent blue screen of deaths occurring on my Windows computer. Therefore to resolve this issue I decided to do a complete fresh installation of windows 10. My computer is a pre-built Acer with no graphics card and an Intel...
  8. Help Please with computer powering off

in Windows 10 Support
    Help Please with computer powering off: I have a new computer. I have one task that tells the computer to turn off at 11:30 nightly. Here lately the last two mornings, I come in, the computer is complete power off. I turn it on and get working about 10 mins into what I'm doing, I get this message that my computer...
  9. Please help me get Windows Hello off of this computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Please help me get Windows Hello off of this computer: I never meant to activate this horrible Hello feature. One foolish day I tried to log into my workplace OneDrive from the new computer, and ever since it's been telling me that I need to sign in just to save a simple Word file. This is quite a bad feature. Why would anyone...
  10. how to get computer hacker off my computer for good

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to get computer hacker off my computer for good: I have a computer hacker next door that want pay for service .he is using my sign in information .even when I have change pass word and pin on my computer and I change service company.he has done this for 2 years.i am sick of him .how do I stop him and shut him down...