Windows 10: Please help low sound/volume on tablet

Discus and support Please help low sound/volume on tablet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi all. i bought a nextbook flexx 10 tablet and its not bad but the volume is so low on this thing if two people are talking in a room i cannot hear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by chuwibaca, May 19, 2016.

1. chuwibaca Win User

Please help low sound/volume on tablet

hi all. i bought a nextbook flexx 10 tablet and its not bad but the volume is so low on this thing if two people are talking in a room i cannot hear the tablet. is there anything i can on windows 10 to increase the volume? i have tried to go into speaker properties and go to "enhancement" tab but there isnt a tab called that in my setting *Sad i have also uninstalled driver from device manager and that didnt help. Yes, I do have the volume set all the way up to 100%. not sure whatelse to try. is there a amplifier program i could download or could i try another driver from somewhere?

THANKS for any help!

:)

chuwibaca, May 19, 2016
  2. VIMALK V Win User

No Equalizer for Nokia Lumia 520

Nokia Lumia volume is very low. No equalizer for Lumia 520.

Please help me for better sound quality.

VIMALK V, May 19, 2016
  3. volume of my Nokia N9

Why is it that the volume\sound of my Nokia N9 is not audible(sounds very low even when it shows is at maximum).Please help I need to turn the volume up so i can hear my calls and alarm.

tsikitsiki, May 19, 2016
Thema:

Please help low sound/volume on tablet

1. Please help low sound/volume on tablet - Similar Threads - Please help low

2. Sound is very low even at 100% volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound is very low even at 100% volume: Sound is very low even at 100% volume I've been having troubles with my computer's sound settings. My speakers are extremely quiet. I can only hear them extremely low when I raise my volume to 100%. My speaker's volume settings is at maximum as well. All of my wires are...
  3. Low volume - Windows 10 - Realtek Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low volume - Windows 10 - Realtek Sound: My earphones works perfectly fine on my phone but when I plugged it in on my PC, it produces a very low volume sound. I tried re-installing Realtek, updating it and used the Windows 10 HD audio driver.My motherboard is Gigabyte GA-H81M-DS2V....
  4. W10 sound extremely low volume

W10 sound extremely low volume: I removed and installed my MB into my wife's tower. I finally have it all setup, EXCEPT, I have extremely low volume from my external speakers connected to line out and from headphones connected to the HD Audio front panel jack. Sound is the same with or without the HD audio...
  5. System Sound but it's low volume?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Sound but it's low volume?: Hey! I've been using my PC and today, for some reason the system sounds, for example the "run as administrator" pop-up one, are low volume. [ATTACH] Got the volume in 47 or something like that and the Google Chrome, Discord, etc were high volume, so I dont think it was...
  6. Low Volume Sound in Laptop

Low Volume Sound in Laptop: Volume sound in my Laptop is too low, despite making trobleshooting and adjusting to maximun levels https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-volume-sound-in-laptop/798cfeed-767e-464c-8e00-595d97f8b162
  7. Sound volume is too low.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound volume is too low.: Accidently, I labeled my speakers as headphones on the pop up window you get when an audio device is plugged in. To make maters worse, I clicked to never show me that pop up again. Since then, my sound volume is too low. It's around half of what it used to be and I can find...
  8. Low sound volume?

Low sound volume?: Since updating my wife's and my Sister-N-Law's laptops to the April update And the CU the volume on their laptops is low even though the volume is set to 100. Is this a known problem and is there a fix? I have tried deleting and reinstalling the sound card drivers. My wife's...
  9. Low sound volume

Low sound volume: Since going from Win8 to Win10 tech preview I have had to increase my volume a lot more than before to hear anything. Has anyone else had sound volume issues with Win10? thanks 3965
  10. Windows 10 low sound volume.

Windows 10 low sound volume.: I just did a clean win10 install yesterday, everything works fine except for my audio sound volume. My device is compatible, it works just fine under Windows 8.1 but its way too small compared from my Windows 10 now. *Sad 14081