Windows 10: it uploaded all of my files to the cloud to which i did not like

Discus and support it uploaded all of my files to the cloud to which i did not like in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there. im looking for some help .i had one drive installed (i will never again in my life ever use!!!) it uploaded all of my files to the cloud to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Darren93435, Jan 24, 2019.

1. it uploaded all of my files to the cloud to which i did not like

Hi there.

im looking for some help .i had one drive installed (i will never again in my life ever use!!!) it uploaded all of my files to the cloud to which i did not like . so i deiceded to delete this on doing so it left the one drive folder on my computer . now this really bugged me so i had to have it removed . i tried several diffrent methods (regedit) but nothing would work at all ! then i found this website that had a bat code to auto delete it so i decided to try it i checked the code nothing to state it was going todo anything apart from delete the folders/keys . well i ran the bat and now all of my files are gone everything . i stupidly forgot to move the files out of the onedrive folder can someone please help me on getting back all my stuff .

this is the BAT i ran

@echo off
    cls

set x86="%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\OneDriveSetup.exe"
    set x64="%SYSTEMROOT%\SysWOW64\OneDriveSetup.exe"

echo Closing OneDrive process.
    echo.
    taskkill /f /im OneDrive.exe > NUL 2>&1
    ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 > NUL 2>&1

echo Uninstalling OneDrive.
    echo.
    if exist %x64% (
    %x64% /uninstall
    ) else (
    %x86% /uninstall
    )
    ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 > NUL 2>&1

echo Removing OneDrive leftovers.
    echo.
    rd "%USERPROFILE%\OneDrive" /Q /S > NUL 2>&1
    rd "C:\OneDriveTemp" /Q /S > NUL 2>&1
    rd "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Microsoft\OneDrive" /Q /S > NUL 2>&1
    rd "%PROGRAMDATA%\Microsoft OneDrive" /Q /S > NUL 2>&1

echo Removeing OneDrive from the Explorer Side Panel.
    echo.
    REG DELETE "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}" /f > NUL 2>&1
    REG DELETE "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}" /f > NUL 2>&1

pause

can anyone help me i had really important stuff on there and also some very valued pictures of my late brother .

:)

Darren93435, Jan 24, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 11, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 11, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

it uploaded all of my files to the cloud to which i did not like

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool it uploaded all of my files to the cloud to which i did not like :cool:

jmcslob, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

it uploaded all of my files to the cloud to which i did not like

1. it uploaded all of my files to the cloud to which i did not like - Similar Threads - uploaded files cloud

2. I purchased a new laptop and uploaded all of my personal files to discover that it did not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased a new laptop and uploaded all of my personal files to discover that it did not...: I purchased a new laptop and uploaded all of my personal files to discover that it did not have an authentic windows 11 activation code - I requested to return it to the suplier but cannt find a way to remove all of my personal details as I dont have the activation code and...
  3. I purchased a new laptop and uploaded all of my personal files to discover that it did not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased a new laptop and uploaded all of my personal files to discover that it did not...: I purchased a new laptop and uploaded all of my personal files to discover that it did not have an authentic windows 11 activation code - I requested to return it to the suplier but cannt find a way to remove all of my personal details as I dont have the activation code and...
  4. Where can I safely and reliably upload all my files from my computer to the cloud without...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I safely and reliably upload all my files from my computer to the cloud without...: I am trying to safely upload all my files and downloads into the cloud in case anything happens to my computer, but I don't know which service I could use for that. I know Google Photos is an option, but I have too many downloads on my computer—about 11 thousand, which mostly...
  5. Where can I safely and reliably upload all my files from my computer to the cloud without...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I safely and reliably upload all my files from my computer to the cloud without...: I am trying to safely upload all my files and downloads into the cloud in case anything happens to my computer, but I don't know which service I could use for that. I know Google Photos is an option, but I have too many downloads on my computer—about 11 thousand, which mostly...
  6. OneDrive moved all my files to the cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive moved all my files to the cloud: I basically just lost a ton of files, I reboot, gets a couple new prompts I click past - which I presumed was yet another update which is why I didn't bother to read it closely.Fortunately I just reinstalled and have a backup of most files, so I have a backup. But I did loose...
  7. uploading to the cloud

uploading to the cloud: I have a new desk top and it has been uploading to windows for 5 days with no end in sight. What can i do to delete some files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-to-the-cloud/f5799375-963c-4374-920e-5ee67225247e
  8. Upload to the Cloud Question

Upload to the Cloud Question: I have a few small files 1-10MB that I would like to upload to the cloud each time I use them. I cannot seem to find out how I can do this. Can anyone help ? Thank you, Richard S....
  9. Upload my data to the cloud.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Upload my data to the cloud.: I kept receiving messages from Microsoft that if I clicked on the box my free cell data would be saved in case my system might fail etc. After resisting my impulse to try it I finally broke down to try it. Big mistake. Microsoft took my data and said it would be put on the...
  10. Upload Files from infected PC to cloud

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Upload Files from infected PC to cloud: My PC is infected with Defo@boot virus. If I upload my important files to cloud from this infected PC and again download to another PC, whether that PC will also get infected by this virus. These files are very important for me. 112401