Windows 10: Please Help To Undo PowerShell Operation.

Discus and support Please Help To Undo PowerShell Operation. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, So I have 51GB .eappx file that needed to be decrypt-ed. I launched powershell and put in the command line Add-appxpackage "File location... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rodvickViking, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Please Help To Undo PowerShell Operation.

Hello,

So I have 51GB .eappx file that needed to be decrypt-ed. I launched powershell and put in the command line Add-appxpackage "File location here".eappx
    I had to run powershell as admin to properly execute the operation but I did not.

It said Deployment operation progress:...
    Processing

Afterwards the process completed but nothing happened to the file. But another 50gb of disk space was taken.

Question is: How to undo the operation and remove and remove the file that took 50gb of space after this happened.

Win 10 Pro

Thanks

:)

rodvickViking, Sep 22, 2016
  2. Shody Win User

Please Help me to undo Synchronization

i am shocked...
    Please Help To Undo PowerShell Operation. [​IMG]

Can i undo the last synchronization (From My account on "Microsoft My Phone" to my X1)

With this stupid step i delete my important SMS

please i must restore them it is very important to me

please

please

please

Shody, Sep 22, 2016
  3. Please Help me to undo Synchronization

If you have deleted data from your device then sync'd, it was put in the archive and can be restored. However, if you deleted from the MyPhone site, then sync'd, it is gone.

Which way was it deleted?

The following is from the MyPhone FAQ:

What does it mean to “archive” something?

Archiving is a way to free up space on your phone. An “archived” item remains in the archive section of your
    My Phone account, but is removed from the phone. To restore an archived item to the phone, sign in to your
    My Phone account, select the Archive view from the left panel, click or tap the item, then click
    Restore. The item will be transferred to your phone the next time that you sync.

Previously synced items that are deleted from your phone are automatically moved to the Archive folder in your
    My Phone account.

Items deleted from the Archive are permanently deleted.

Jack Cook

http://www.experiencemobility.net

http://www.mobilitysite.com

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Sep 22, 2016
Thema:

Please Help To Undo PowerShell Operation.

1. Please Help To Undo PowerShell Operation. - Similar Threads - Please Help Undo

2. My operating system is gone please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My operating system is gone please help me: Help me please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-operating-system-is-gone-please-help-me/b9fb094c-ed0b-4df0-9d00-76c258092fc8
  3. Powershell High CPU usage, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Powershell High CPU usage, please help: I'm not knowledge with software to make it clear. Powershell has been opening on start up and using a huge portion of cpu, bottlenecking my pc pretty hard. The only thing I did that maybe triggered this is that I updated Java and some Windows 10 updates. Please help I cannot...
  4. Undo -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register in powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undo -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register in powershell: Hi, I recently ran the command instructions below in power shellPress Windows Key + S and type powershellRight-click on Windows PowerShell and choose Run as administrator.In the PowerShell command window, type following command and hit Enter:Get-AppXPackage Foreach...
  5. Undo -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register in powershell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undo -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register in powershell: Hi, I recently ran the command instructions below in power shellPress Windows Key + S and type powershellRight-click on Windows PowerShell and choose Run as administrator.In the PowerShell command window, type following command and hit Enter:Get-AppXPackage Foreach...
  6. PLEASE HELP push button reset undo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PLEASE HELP push button reset undo: Apparently I initiated a push button reset accidentally and now all off the files from my desktop are gone! How can I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-push-button-reset-undo/379a5ad8-33e7-4096-8dc5-d1708d1366c9"
  7. Please help undo disabling of Windows Security.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help undo disabling of Windows Security.: I used the following commands I found online (at this link) to disable Windows Security but it is causing issues after the most recent Windows update. How do I reverse these commands and get Windows Security back to normal? In the command prompt, type: reg add...
  8. Please help with installing Store app via Powershell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help with installing Store app via Powershell: I have been trying to download and install Gears of War 4 via the store but it always fails and or never completes downloading the game for me. So I went ahead and used fiddler to download the full game file directly and install it using Powershell method. The file...
  9. Please help with installing Store app via Powershell

in Windows 10 Support
    Please help with installing Store app via Powershell: I have been trying to download and install Gears of War 4 via the store but it always fails and or never completes downloading the game for me. So I went ahead and used fiddler to download the full game file directly and install it using Powershell method. The file...
  10. No Operating System Found (Please Help)

in Windows 10 Support
    No Operating System Found (Please Help): Ok, so a while back when the Windows 10 Upgrade had popped up on my computer, I upgraded with no problem at all. I wanted to do a factory restore in order to clean up my laptop completely, however while updating, the power went out and the computer shut off. Logging back on,...