Windows 10: please help Two hard drives in Explorer View

Discus and support please help Two hard drives in Explorer View in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Two hard drives show in Explorer View windows 10 i use sfc/ scan but Was not true show [img] 68747 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by majid55, Nov 2, 2016.

1. majid55 Win User

please help Two hard drives in Explorer View

Two hard drives show in Explorer View windows 10 i use sfc/ scan but Was not true show

please help Two hard drives in Explorer View [​IMG]

:)

majid55, Nov 2, 2016
  2. MacMc Win User

unable to copy files to and from external hard drives

I have 2 external hard drives connected by a usb port and cannot copy files from one to the other or from internal hard drive to external. screen turns black and resets desktop while closing windows explorer. Windows explorer sees the drives and can view
    everything on them.

Help !

MacMc, Nov 2, 2016
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Changing Hard Drives-Help Please

Thank you for your reply.

You need to reinstall Windows 10 to your 1TB hard drive. For the complete steps, please see
    Andre Da Costa's post from this
    link.

Please post back if you have other concerns for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Nov 2, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello majid55, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

By default, Windows 10 will show your drives listed under "This PC" and as their own separate group in the navigation pane.

The tutorial below can help show you how to remove these separate drives.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Nov 2, 2016
  5. majid55 Win User
    thank you very much mr brink my problem is slove

majid55, Nov 2, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. please help Two hard drives in Explorer View - Similar Threads - please help hard

2. Help please installing hard drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help please installing hard drive: So, I have an Asus E402s, which had no memory on it. I think it came with none? Anyway, I thought I needed to buy a SSD hard drive and clone kit and clone the hard drive then swap it out for the hard drive inside. I did the clone but when I took the back off (as you all...
  3. Cant view Hard Drive PLEASE HELP

Cant view Hard Drive PLEASE HELP: ok look my hard drives are online everything is fine i just cant see them in the this pc tab in file explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-view-hard-drive-please-help/fb27c620-54dd-43e0-8ff8-c9f5028145b7
  4. two hard drives

in Windows 10 Customization
    two hard drives: 1 ssd with windows 10 os. 1 ssd with windows 7os. When windows 10 updates and restarts it corrupts the boot configuration for these drives to the extent that windows 10 will not boot and the repair disk can not fix it. I have had to reinstall windows twice now is there a...
  5. Hard Drive Dying? PLEASE HELP!

Hard Drive Dying? PLEASE HELP!: Hi all, I'm REALLY desperate for some help! It's a 2TB Seagate HDD. A couple days ago I ran a scan using "HD Tune" and here is the screenshot I took: HDTune-Screen-Error — ImgBB I've also got "SeaTools for Windows" installed. Any help people could offer would be much...
  6. External hard drive migrated???? Or Not help please!!!!!

External hard drive migrated???? Or Not help please!!!!!: Dear Community please help, New to windows 10 and I have a major issue occurred and I'm not sure how or why it happened. My Seagate external Hard drive Migrated and Drive was reconfigured while no one was using it. Why and How did this happen? needless to say the drive was...
  7. Hard Drive Dying? PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Support
    Hard Drive Dying? PLEASE HELP!: Hi all, I'm REALLY desperate for some help! It's a 2TB Seagate HDD. A couple days ago I ran a scan using "HD Tune" and here is the screenshot I took: HDTune-Screen-Error — ImgBB I've also got "SeaTools for Windows" installed. Any help people could offer would be much...
  8. Hard Drive Error! Please Help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard Drive Error! Please Help!: I have a PC with the following specs. Intel Core i5-4570S 8 GB RAM Nvidia GTX 960 120GB SSD 500GB HDD I was running Assassin's Creed Syndicate yesterday and I first noticed some momentary stutters when entering a new area. The game was installed in my HDD. When I was...
  9. Can't view backup hard drive in file explorer

Can't view backup hard drive in file explorer: I have a G Drive Mobile device that I used to backup a Mac. I'm am transferring to a Windows 10 laptop. When I plug in the device into one of the USB slots, the laptop makes a noise like it has recognized a device, but it doesn't show in File Explorer. It DOES show when I...
  10. File explorer shown two external hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer shown two external hard drive: Hi, i hope someone could help me in my problem, so i been encountering this issue for a long time and i dont know how to solve it i already reset my laptop because i thought that was the solution but its not, i dont even know how this happend whenever i plugged in a usd or an...