Windows 10: Please help windows 10 is crashing computers

Discus and support Please help windows 10 is crashing computers in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm posting on behalf of myself and a handful of others, all have gateways, all had windows 8.1, all recently updated to windows 10. Everything seemed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jeallo83, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Jeallo83 Win User

Please help windows 10 is crashing computers

I'm posting on behalf of myself and a handful of others, all have gateways, all had windows 8.1, all recently updated to windows 10. Everything seemed fine with the installation, for about a day. Then when the computers turns on the next day we all run into this message "your computer has ran into a problem and needs to restart" with this underneathe, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (epfwwfp.sys) when I try to do start up repair I get this "start up repair couldn't repair your pc with this message log file c:\WINDOWS\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt. The computers are stuck in a loop and won't boot to windows 10. Please tell me that we all don't have to go buy new computers does anybody know how to fix this? System restore does not work either and attempting to start into safe mode does not work either, please help!

:)

Jeallo83, Aug 5, 2015

2. Computer crash, help please...

These are called BCC124 and are related to hardware. Read how to diagnose and hopefully to fix them in this
    wiki

BugCheck Code 124

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Aug 5, 2015
  3. Computer crash, help please...

Thanks for the response ZigZag

Ok I've replaced everything except my ssd and processor (installing a new processor by the end of the week), passed 16 passes on memtest no errors, prime 95 blend test for 3 hours, but failed intel burn test on maximum and playing a cpu/gpu intensive game
    for more than 10 minutes. CMOS has been cleared, new install, etc. On the wiki at the end it states "there is something fundamentally wrong with the machine" what does that entail?

Deadpool XR, Aug 5, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

Without having dump files from each PC it's impossible to say exactly what's going on. However, epfwwfp.sys is a driver belonging to ESET. The only advice I can offer with such little information is to uninstall ESET and use native Defender coupled with MalwareBytes.

Please help windows 10 is crashing computers [​IMG]
    Note Make sure you uncheck the 'Enable Free Trial' box when installing.

Please help windows 10 is crashing computers [​IMG]

Boozad, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

1. Please help windows 10 is crashing computers - Similar Threads - Please help crashing

2. Please Help! Regarding Windows 10 crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help! Regarding Windows 10 crashes.: Hello, a little backstory that might help.I bought my computer some 4-5 years ago, after a couple of months of using it I started getting these weird crashes where the picture gets frozen and a sound gets cut off in a split second so it starts making that constant "stuck"...
  3. Please Help! Regarding Windows 10 crashes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please Help! Regarding Windows 10 crashes.: Hello, a little backstory that might help.I bought my computer some 4-5 years ago, after a couple of months of using it I started getting these weird crashes where the picture gets frozen and a sound gets cut off in a split second so it starts making that constant "stuck"...
  4. Please Help! Regarding Windows 10 crashes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer keeps crashing and restarting, Please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps crashing and restarting, Please help: This has been happening for 3-4 months now, where my computer will crash, and then restart. I do not see a blue screen or any error screen before the crash, the computer only restarts. I turned off the auto restart when the PC crashes and I still did not get a blue or error...
  6. Help with Windows 10 and computer crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with Windows 10 and computer crashing: Hi everyone my big brother built me and my mom a PC, I have the PC with me now as I’m away for studies but it keeps crashing. He installed a what he referred to as “Cracked” version of Windows on the computer. My question is, I’m about to purchase windows 10 can I just...
  7. please help me my computer crashing

please help me my computer crashing: hello guys please help me my computer is huawei matebook x pro i7 gen 8 ram 16GB hard 512GB ssd, a month ago i run android studio and vscode and emulator its work fine without any crash but in this week only run android studio and emulatotr my computer crash not only android...
  8. Please Help! Windows 10 keeps crashing

Please Help! Windows 10 keeps crashing: So,I recently bought a new laptop and installed a version of Windows10.I used a boot usb to install it.The instalation went great as I continued to install the apps my wi-fi connection dropped and after a few moments the laptop crashed. Is it because of the laptop or...
  9. Clicking Noise and Computer Crash, Please Help!

Clicking Noise and Computer Crash, Please Help!: Hi folks, I’m new to this sub, but I hoped this was an appropriate place to put this. I’ve had my Asus laptop for 5 1/2 years now. It’s seen heavy duty use pretty much every day since I’ve bought it. I’m running Windows 10 on it as well. Right now, my computer will run for...
  10. Computer crashing during games - please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing during games - please help!: Hi all, I am running the latest build of Windows 10, and I am having a problem whereby my PC will crash during games. It will hard reset itself with no warning, or it will freeze and I have no option but to hard reset it myself. It happens in more demanding games like Blops...