Windows 10: Please help with these minidumps

Discus and support Please help with these minidumps in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,My comp is freshly installed and I have experiencing restarts did not BSOD while playing Diablo 4. It has happened two times during the past... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by [KL], Dec 11, 2023.

1. [KL] Win User

Please help with these minidumps

Hello,My comp is freshly installed and I have experiencing restarts did not BSOD while playing Diablo 4. It has happened two times during the past fortnight. Both times it happened after hours of running D4, and I've been playing D4 for longer sessions without any problem. I've tried to look at the minidump myself but don't really fully understood what I was looking at so I hope someone can help me looking at the minidumps to see what caused the restarts.Here's my spec:Windows 11 Pro 23H2 with the latest updatesIntel 13700KKingston Fury Renegade DDR5-7200@6400MHzMSI Z790 Carbon Wifi with la

:)

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 11, 2023
  3. MiniDumps

Can someone please execute these minidumps and post back the information i can't get the symbols to work on vista. ( the minidumps are from windows xp service pack 2)

Thanks

digitalerr0r, Dec 11, 2023
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Help with minidump analysis.

Hi Jack,

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Your minidump files just indicate memory (RAM) corruption no specific driver is listed

I note Genshin Impact is listed in the dump files, are you only getting blue screens with that game?

DaveM121, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

1. Please help with these minidumps - Similar Threads - Please help minidumps

2. Please help with these minidumps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help with these minidumps: Hello,My comp is freshly installed and I have experiencing restarts did not BSOD while playing Diablo 4. It has happened two times during the past fortnight. Both times it happened after hours of running D4, and I've been playing D4 for longer sessions without any problem....
  3. Help with minidump analysis please!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with minidump analysis please!: I have just installed Windows 11 and now getting BSOD. ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY beAn attempt was made to write to readonly memory. The guilty driver is on thestack trace and is typically the current instruction pointer.When possible, the guilty driver's name Unicode...
  4. Help with minidump analysis please!

Help with minidump analysis please!: I have just installed Windows 11 and now getting BSOD. ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY beAn attempt was made to write to readonly memory. The guilty driver is on thestack trace and is typically the current instruction pointer.When possible, the guilty driver's name Unicode...
  5. Please help interpret BSOD minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help interpret BSOD minidump: This is about a user-assembled desktop that was never stable from the beginning 3 years ago and has seen little use since. It keeps crashing with a BSOD even with a freshly installed Windows 10 without any updates, third-party drivers or apps installed. Current Windows 10...
  6. Please help interpret BSOD minidump

Please help interpret BSOD minidump: This is about a user-assembled desktop that was never stable from the beginning 3 years ago and has seen little use since. It keeps crashing with a BSOD even with a freshly installed Windows 10 without any updates, third-party drivers or apps installed. Current Windows 10...
  7. Please help interpret BSOD minidump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Please help examining minidump-files

Please help examining minidump-files: Hello, Can anyone assist in examining these 4 minidump files? 4 BSOD's started happening in the last weeks. I try to figure out what could be the cause of the Stopcode: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (at least today we made a picture of the BSOD. I don't know what the previous messages...
  9. Please help examining minidump-files

Please help examining minidump-files: Hello, Can anyone assist in examining these 4 minidump files? 4 BSOD's started happening in the last weeks. I try to figure out what could be the cause of the Stopcode: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (at least today we made a picture of the BSOD. I don't know what the previous messages...
  10. Please help examining minidump-files

Please help examining minidump-files: Hello,Can anyone assist in examining these 4 minidump files? 4 BSOD's started happening in the last weeks. I try to figure out what could be the cause of the Stopcode: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT at least today we made a picture of the BSOD. I don't know what the previous messages on...