Windows 10: I need to install WhatsApp on my device but it has failed

Discus and support I need to install WhatsApp on my device but it has failed in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I need to install WhatsApp on my device but it has failed... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JacksonMukasa, Feb 21, 2020.

1. I need to install WhatsApp on my device but it has failed

I need to install WhatsApp on my device but it has failed

:)

JacksonMukasa, Feb 21, 2020
  2. imhsp Win User

Whatsapp on Nokia X ???

Please follow the steps properly your problem will be solved

1.Download my app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" from Nokia store.

• Download Latest version of Whatsapp from

WhatsApp

• Install Whatsapp you downloaded in step 1 , Complete your Whatsapp login as there will be no error until you login
    4. After login complete your Whatsapp will start to show error "DEVICE NOT SUPPORTED"

5. Open app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" and there will be no error to open Whatsapp have fun.

imhsp, Feb 21, 2020
  3. EdTittel Win User
    a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Feb 21, 2020
  4. chideock Win User

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

1. I need to install WhatsApp on my device but it has failed - Similar Threads - need install WhatsApp

2. i can't install WhatsApp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't install WhatsApp: i can't install WhatsApp, even when i search for it ,it doesn't appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-whatsapp/af45b8c6-8eb7-4137-a3a8-7a8950b5d000
  3. i can't install WhatsApp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't install WhatsApp: i can't install WhatsApp, even when i search for it ,it doesn't appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-whatsapp/af45b8c6-8eb7-4137-a3a8-7a8950b5d000
  4. The latest version of WhatsApp failed to install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The latest version of WhatsApp failed to install: I have a problem with installation of the latest version of WhatsApp Desktop for WINDOWS. I'm using WIN10 on all my computers - laptop, home desktop PC and office desktop PC. On two computers I updated WhatsApp with no problem, but on the office desktop PC I unsuccess to do...
  5. The latest version of WhatsApp failed to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The latest version of WhatsApp failed to install: I have a problem with installation of the latest version of WhatsApp Desktop for WINDOWS. I'm using WIN10 on all my computers - laptop, home desktop PC and office desktop PC. On two computers I updated WhatsApp with no problem, but on the office desktop PC I unsuccess to do...
  6. The latest version of WhatsApp failed to install

7. Discord Installation has failed?

Discord Installation has failed?: Hello. I have installed Discord on the PC with Windows 10 Home. Uninstalled it and then installed it again. Then I got the message: 'installation has failed'. Then I deleted data from Discord. But the message keeps coming back. The support does not help me. Please don't send...
  8. I need to install WhatsApp on my Windows phone but it has failed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need to install WhatsApp on my Windows phone but it has failed: I need to install WhatsApp on my device but it has failed * Original title: please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-install-whatsapp-on-my-windows-phone-but/d9872aac-27df-404a-b951-4d05987f4426"
  9. Windows installation has failed.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows installation has failed.: After checking all the updates, when the windows is ready to install on the computer. At 24% it displays "Windows installation has failed."...
  10. Whatsapp installation

Whatsapp installation: I download WhatsApp for my PC, I am struggling on installing. My PC is hp windows 10. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_social/whatsapp-installation/b52a06e0-13ee-4a98-b010-53db1f9d1734

Users found this page by searching for:

1. The installation of WhatsApp has failed in my computer