Windows 10: Please I need help in windows 10 1709

Discus and support Please I need help in windows 10 1709 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After i installed the new build 1709, i miss some system sounds like drives plug in & out, empty recycle bin and folder navigation i found every time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ahmmad Hegazy, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Please I need help in windows 10 1709

After i installed the new build 1709, i miss some system sounds like drives plug in & out, empty recycle bin and folder navigation i found every time after installed it for 2 days, i perform a clean install but the issue still, please help me

:)

Ahmmad Hegazy, Nov 15, 2017
  2. DaveM121 Win User

please please please... I need help in restoring my Video folder location, thank you!!

I am glad to help . . .

Have you followed the previous steps and created a videos folder on your D Drive?

Have you moved all the files that should be in your Videos library into that new folder?

If you right click the 'D:\' folder, click properties, do you get the location Tab?

Let me know the answers to these and we will take if from there . . .

DaveM121, Nov 15, 2017
  3. please please please... I need help in restoring my Video folder location, thank you!!

thank so much..

but uhm.. another problem..

can't see the Videos in Quick Access Please I need help in windows 10 1709 :(

even if I checked the show Hidden FIles...
    Please I need help in windows 10 1709 [​IMG]

iStephanniKin, Nov 15, 2017
  4. rezpower Win User

Please I need help in windows 10 1709

Just right click on the speaker icon on your taskbar and choose "Playback Devices". Click on "Sounds" Tab and from there
    you can scroll down and check each sound and set any sound you want. Make sure the Windows default sound scheme is selected.

Edit: After verifying there is no empty recycle bin for me neither. Just scroll down to "Empty recycle bin" and under it you will see "non" on the sounds box. Click there and choose "Windows Recycle.wav".

rezpower, Nov 15, 2017
  5. I made what you say but i try to check no sounds

Ahmmad Hegazy, Nov 16, 2017
  6. rezpower Win User

It worked for me! This is what I did and it should unless you have a sound problem!

rezpower, Nov 16, 2017
  7. zbook New Member
    Please update the system specs in the "My Computer" section:

How To Fill Out Your System Specs
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums:
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums General Tips Tutorials
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'.
    After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.
    System Info - See Your System Specs - Windows 7 Help Forums

Include PSU. cooler, case, peripherals and anything attached to the computer by wired or wireless (mouse, keyboard, headset, printer, xbox, etc.)

Open the website for the drivers for your computer and post a URL into the thread.

zbook, Nov 16, 2017
  8. Please I need help in windows 10 1709

Thanks guys, i found it , this system sounds muted automatically after i installed mozilla firefox maybe

Ahmmad Hegazy, Nov 16, 2017
  9. rezpower Win User
    Glad to know your problem is fixed *Smile I didn't think about this soloution I must admit! *Smile

rezpower, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Please I need help in windows 10 1709

1. Please I need help in windows 10 1709 - Similar Threads - Please need help

2. Please I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please I need help: I've looked up so much and tried so much. It started after doing a pc update overnight while I went to bed. I woke up and logged in after the log in screen it goes black, I've got into safe mode, automatic repair doesn't work, resetting goes about 50% of the way then says it...
  3. Please please I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please please I need help: PC dont recognize my password anymore. Says incorrect but it isnt. I restarted multiple times but I cant sign in and Im afraid that my account might be locked if I continue doing this without successful result. Im consulting and I want to sign in now. I need help please ....
  4. Please please I need help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Please please I need help: PC dont recognize my password anymore. Says incorrect but it isnt. I restarted multiple times but I cant sign in and Im afraid that my account might be locked if I continue doing this without successful result. Im consulting and I want to sign in now. I need help please ....
  5. Please please I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. please i need help

in Windows 10 Customization
    please i need help: so i entered my microsoft account to install a game then i tried to remove it and i couldn't i searched in google and youtube and someone said make a local account and sign out of your account so i did this and it was removed i tried to switch to see if it works and didn't...
  7. please i need help with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    please i need help with this: i was messing around with user account control and must've done something bad because now i have zero access or permission to do anything, i can't install or uninstall stuff basically can't do anything that requires administrative permission or whatever and i can't even go to...
  8. Help please i needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help please i needed: you have been like this for several weeks and it does nothing I have now here to click. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-i-needed/fd5a4ea4-1135-4672-b59a-92b5200ebfbd
  9. I need help please !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help please !: My computer has been weird for a while now, almost everyday I would crash once (everything stops and the screen is black) but I would restart it and everything worked fine. However, after it crashed today restarting it was not enough. I was stuck with a black screen and a...
  10. I need help PLEASE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help PLEASE: How to delete a recurring event from the calendar and in notifications permanently .It's driving me nuts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-please/a43af010-751d-4dd6-b19a-5246fc1af27c