Windows 10: please i need to know how to show sharing tap in properties in Ethernet behind networking...

Discus and support please i need to know how to show sharing tap in properties in Ethernet behind networking... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; please i need to know how to show sharing tap in properties in Ethernet behind networking tap ? help please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mahmoud Naggar, Aug 3, 2018.

1. please i need to know how to show sharing tap in properties in Ethernet behind networking...

please i need to know how to show sharing tap in properties in Ethernet behind networking tap ? help please

:)

Mahmoud Naggar, Aug 3, 2018
  2. (Aria) Win User

No Sharing Tap in Ethernet Properties

I'm trying to share internet from my PC to my android phone. When I start a Hotspot then go Ethernet->Properties to share, I can't see/find Sharing tab to share my internet, there is only one tab, Networking. Please help.

Thanks.

(Aria), Aug 3, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    ethernet properties

Hi,

Based on the details provided, it is possible that your network adapter was blocking you to access the ethernet
    properties. We recommend that you uninstall your network adapter and scan for hardware changes. To do this, follow these steps:

Uninstall network adapter:

• In the search bar, type
      Device Manager
      and hit
      Enter.

• Select the name of your network adapter and right-click.

• Choose
      Uninstall.

• Select
      "Delete the driver software for this device".

• Click on
      Uninstall.

Scan for hardware changes:

• In the search bar, type
      Device Manager
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Action.

• Select
      "Scan for hardware changes".

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 3, 2018
  4. please i need to know how to show sharing tap in properties in Ethernet behind networking...

ethernet properties

hello i have tried this method and still am getting the same same message, kindly help me on what to do, thank you

him of himself, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

please i need to know how to show sharing tap in properties in Ethernet behind networking...

1. please i need to know how to show sharing tap in properties in Ethernet behind networking... - Similar Threads - please need show

2. Network shares not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network shares not showing: Hi,I'm running Windows 10 and trying to access my NAS via wired LAN.If I go to Network, the NAS shows under the "storage" section below "computer", "media devices" and "other devices", but when I click on it, it just displays the configuration webpage, not the shared...
  3. Network shares not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network shares not showing: Hi,I'm running Windows 10 and trying to access my NAS via wired LAN.If I go to Network, the NAS shows under the "storage" section below "computer", "media devices" and "other devices", but when I click on it, it just displays the configuration webpage, not the shared...
  4. Network shares not showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Win 11 sharing on ethernet network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 sharing on ethernet network: How do I get my win 11 pc to see my win 10 pc on ethernet LAN. I can use the printer and access the files on the win 11 pc. The advanced sharing settings are the same. The only security is microsoft's, My sign in is the same on both machinesModerator's Note: This should be in...
  6. Win 11 sharing on ethernet network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 sharing on ethernet network: How do I get my win 11 pc to see my win 10 pc on ethernet LAN. I can use the printer and access the files on the win 11 pc. The advanced sharing settings are the same. The only security is microsoft's, My sign in is the same on both machinesModerator's Note: This should be in...
  7. Query: Network and Sharing Center Properties

Query: Network and Sharing Center Properties: I've been looking for an alleged domain name like "domain.local 2" and I can't find it anywhere. EXCEPT on Network and Sharing Center Properties under "View your active networks" where I see: "Domain.local 2 Domain network" At issue is the "2". I'm just about convinced...
  8. viewing "Properties" of shared drives on a home network

viewing "Properties" of shared drives on a home network: My question is: How do I view the "Properties" of the other drives in my networked computers. Before I used Windows 10, ( all 4 computers were on windows 7) all I had to do was point to the shared drive on another networked computer and right click on it and select...
  9. Windows 10 and Network share properties

Windows 10 and Network share properties: Has anyone seen an issue with trying to access the properties of a network share and getting absolutely nothing? Just upgraded to Win10 from 7. We are in a windows 2008 domain with 2012 and Win 10 machines. We have regular accounts and admin accounts. The regular account...
  10. Help with Network Sharing via Ethernet

Help with Network Sharing via Ethernet: Hi, I'm having problems with trying to share my Wi-Fi connection to another device via Ethernet. When I plug the cord in it says, "Unidentifiable network" and "no access type" If I run the troubleshooter, it says, "One or more network protocols are missing on this computer"...