Windows 10: Please insert disc error message

Discus and support Please insert disc error message in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I keep getting an eror message when I insert windows 7 professional on windows 10 internal dvdrw player. I have the same problem on my laptop but on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by maduser10, Mar 27, 2016.

1. maduser10 Win User

Please insert disc error message

I keep getting an eror message when I insert windows 7 professional on windows 10 internal dvdrw player.

I have the same problem on my laptop but on my brothers pc It works soundly so cant send it back.

I know this is a windows ten forum but since its windows 10 i have on my pc can anyone help?

cheers

:)

maduser10, Mar 27, 2016

2. CD/DVD drive

Hi Auggy,

When I try to open the drive I get the message to insert a disc, then a further message "error occurred while ejecting dvd rw drive"

I tried in safe mode, I got the message to insert the disc, then nothing happened it just hung for a few minutes Please insert  disc error message :(

What next please ?

Thank you

FlashingBlade68, Mar 27, 2016
  3. after Redstone update, Can't access to the USB storage that protected by bitlocker.

thanks to reply

What exactly happens when you try to access the USB?

= Error message : [Please insert a disc into]

Are you asked to enter Bitlocker password?

= Can't enter Bitlocker password.

What happens when you enter the password?

= Can't enter Bitlocker password.

If you receive any error message, what is the exact error message displayed?

= first, when I put the USB in my device, [The directory name is invalid.] message pop up.

and I click my USB drive on This PC, there is [Please insert a disc into] message

Koenig HerbertTaylor, Mar 27, 2016
Thema:

Please insert disc error message

1. Please insert disc error message - Similar Threads - Please insert disc

2. message : insert disc in dvd drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    message : insert disc in dvd drive: there is disc in DVD DRIVE. YET MESSAGE IS BEING GIVEN TO INSERT DISC .PLEASE HELP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/message-insert-disc-in-dvd-drive/eb192a02-8a54-4715-8de9-7b5e91646d2a
  3. message : insert disc in dvd drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    message : insert disc in dvd drive: there is disc in DVD DRIVE. YET MESSAGE IS BEING GIVEN TO INSERT DISC .PLEASE HELP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/message-insert-disc-in-dvd-drive/eb192a02-8a54-4715-8de9-7b5e91646d2a
  4. Please Insert Disc into removable disc H: keeps appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please Insert Disc into removable disc H: keeps appearing: This is getting very frustrating. I supposedly have a fully-updated Windows 10 installation, but a pop-up keeps appearing asking me to insert a disc! This happens after almost every reawakening from sleep. It will also pop up in the middle of using other programs - the...
  5. "Please insert a disc into drive E"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Please insert a disc into drive E": I have tried to get my laptop DVD/CD to read any disk to no avail. I tried several of the suggestions in a thread to 2015, no luck. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drive. The system says the drive is working properly. Put in a disk, the disk spins, then "Please...
  6. Flight Simulator 2020 "Please insert disc" error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 "Please insert disc" error: Hey I have the Premium Deluxe edition of the game in my store not gamepass it worked good for month and half for the release but somehow it broked and it asking for disc now. Sometimes I can fix it by uninstalling and installing again the game but it now always work and if so...
  7. Flight simulator please insert disc???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator please insert disc???: I purchased MSFS202 from Microsoft Store and install was no problem. When I attempt to start Sim offline no wifi connection it asks me to insert disc. No problem starting if I’m connected to wifi...only when I’m not connected. I’ve re-downloaded/installed the ownership file...
  8. Flight simulator please insert disc???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator please insert disc???: When I start up the game it tells me to press any button to start. I press a button and then it tells me to insert the disk and press continue. I don't have a disk because I purchased the premium Deluxe Edition online it's bought-and-paid-for it says the game is installed but...
  9. Please insert a blank disc?

Please insert a blank disc?: Hi, Can anyone please help me? Whenever I put a blank cd rw into the disc drive to burn a cd I get the error message, 'Please insert a blank disc'. The computer just rejects the cd rw. Does anyone have a solution for this? Many thanks....
  10. Windows 10, "Please insert a disc" when disc is inserted.

Windows 10, "Please insert a disc" when disc is inserted.: For a while now, ive been witnessing this issue. If i insert a cd, Windows can read it. If i insert a DVD It spins then stops then says "Please insert a cd" opening the drive in the process, tried uninstalling it, got nothing. Tried cleaning the disc nothing. The drive is a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. please insert disc error message windows 10