Windows 10: Please recommend a Video Editor?

Discus and support Please recommend a Video Editor? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have some videos of me talking, and I wanted to find a FREE Video Editor application/software that has video templates where I can insert my videos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yeremyah, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Yeremyah Win User

Please recommend a Video Editor?

I have some videos of me talking, and I wanted to find a FREE Video Editor application/software that has video templates where I can insert my videos into it, and make nice professional looking videos?

Does such a free video editor exist for Windows 10? Or only paid ones?

:)

Yeremyah, Oct 10, 2015

2. Please recommend me a phone...

The E65 can record video, the quality is quite good too.

psychomania---01, Oct 10, 2015
  3. foxtr0t Win User
    Please recommend me a phone...

thanks. I will look at it in the new year

foxtr0t, Oct 10, 2015
  4. Kari Win User

My list, based solely on my own experience.

• For more advanced editing, supporting multiple video and audio tracks: HitFilm 3 Express (my favorite).
    • If you do not need fancy effects and multiple video and audio tracks: Windows Movie Maker, part of the Windows Essentials 2012 suite from Microsoft. Easiest to use.
    • More features, a bit more steep learning curve: DaVinci Resolve 12. Requires full registration (name, email, phone, city, state, country)
    • Excellent choice if 720p quality restriction in free version does not bother you: Lightworks

5. Edwin New Member
Thema:

1. Please recommend a Video Editor? - Similar Threads - Please recommend Video

2. Video editor back please!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video editor back please!!!: Is there a way to get video editor back? I took my pc to do a clean up, it became very slow, but unfortunately video editor is not there anymore and clipchamp is horrible... Is there a way to download it back? I tried all the ways I found already within the replies of other...
  3. Video editor back please!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Video editor back please!!!: Is there a way to get video editor back? I took my pc to do a clean up, it became very slow, but unfortunately video editor is not there anymore and clipchamp is horrible... Is there a way to download it back? I tried all the ways I found already within the replies of other...
  4. Video editor back please!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Thoughts on mp4 Video Editors Please

Thoughts on mp4 Video Editors Please: Hi, I'm looking for a mp4 editor that is (a) free, (b) can handle individual files of up to 200MB and a 'final compilation' file size of up to 1Gb, (c) can output in HD 1080p and (d) doesn't watermark the output. I have a shortlist of VSDC Video Editor, Open Shot, Lightworks...
  6. Video Editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Editor: I have 620+ pictures that I need to make a video presentation from. Originally I did it on this PC but with Windows7 and an old version of Microsoft Office. I upgraded both Windows and Office last week. I was needing to do the video presentation today. My problem is the...
  7. video editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    video editor: tell me where these audio files are found of windows inbuild video editor I want to use these things in other places [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor/0a2b0365-22e2-4d20-aa1e-c34b6e7be3f6"
  8. Video Editor

Video Editor: I just created a video using over 150 photos and I want it to play continuously. I can't figure out how to do that. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps/video-editor/2f4f4ca8-336e-4e79-bb09-ea508b1b7807
  9. Please recommend a good video compessor or converter

Please recommend a good video compessor or converter: I wanna be able to watch short cartoon series on my phone without wasting all the space on my phone. Do you have any good recommendations? If you know any bulk compressor - please tell me. 116777
  10. Hex editor recommendation?

Hex editor recommendation?: I'm not a techie or programmer but occasionally need to edit binary files. For example, my app Macro Express Pro creates its macro files in proprietary (MXE) format. If I make changes to my Win 10 PC file/folder organisation then scores or even hundreds of macros have to be...